Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

The graphics (gameplay not these trailers) don't seem any better than ME2 to me honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The graphics (gameplay not these trailers) don't seem any better than ME2 to me honestly.
    Why would the graphics look better? Essentially, the same exact engine is being used here. The PS3 ver. of ME2 used ME3's engine and it really looked no different than the 360.

BioWare games never had good graphics to begin with. The game is A LOT more cinematic, though. You can tell that just by playing the demo.

I am so FREAKIN' EXCITED. In about 4 hours I will be going to pick up my Collectors Edition at midnight. :shake:

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
    I am so FREAKIN' EXCITED. In about 4 hours I will be going to pick up my Collectors Edition at midnight. :shake:
    ARGH! Lucky! I have to wait until 8am when Target opens to hopefully maybe get a CE.

Leaving in about an hour for my CE at GameStop. Oh.. and it's literally sub zero outside right now. Might be worth it to go early so I can get in and out

Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    Leaving in about an hour for my CE at GameStop. Oh.. and it's literally sub zero outside right now. Might be worth it to go early so I can get in and out
    I'm not leaving until 11:20 my 30. Get in, get out. Play for a minute then sleep.
    (watch a minute turn to a few hours.)

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Just got mine. Went smooth.

Got mine, waiting for it to finish installing. Installing both disc then downloading the pre-order stuff.

I hope they have the DLC up soon.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

i was an idiot and thought i lost my credit card this weekend so i cancelled it thus putting my amazon payment on hold

not a huge deal, as i havent beaten 1 yet and still want to play 2, i just hope once i get my new card it still counts as a preoder
    -------

Im waiting outside of target right now to get mine!!! Auugh!

Aaaaaannnd despite me calling days ago and being promised they would have a few copies, the Target did not have the collectors edition.

I was even the first one inside. Not happy at all.

Picking this up when school stops abusing me. Maybe over Spring Break?

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    Aaaaaannnd despite me calling days ago and being promised they would have a few copies, the Target did not have the collectors edition.

I was even the first one inside. Not happy at all.
    Let me know where you find one, if you do. On amazon for $130

Finally had some time to play the game. Picked it up last night but didn't really play it, just installed the 2 disc, the pre-order stuff, the online code, and the DLC.

Speaking of the DLC, Javik and his people....well you can tell that the Collectors are/was Prothean.

Not gonna say anything about the game outside of the DLC until more people on here get the game. I will say they aren't joking when they say you'll need everybody and everything.

The game in my opinion is just as amazing as I thought it would be. So far it's better than to the first 2 an I've only completed a little over 4hrs of the game, so much much more to see and play.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Finally had some time to play the game. Picked it up last night but didn't really play it, just installed the 2 disc, the pre-order stuff, the online code, and the DLC.

Speaking of the DLC, Javik and his people....well you can tell that the Collectors are/was Prothean.

Not gonna say anything about the game outside of the DLC until more people on here get the game. I will say they aren't joking when they say you'll need everybody and everything.

The game in my opinion is just as amazing as I thought it would be. So far it's better than to the first 2 an I've only completed a little over 4hrs of the game, so much much more to see and play.
    I dunno....I'm bored so far.....