Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Dawkins, Goodman, Demaryius all out against the Chiefs

Brian Dawkins will likely be out this Sunday against the #Chiefs. Darcel McBath could play, McDaniels said. #Broncos

Andre Goodman and Demaryius Thomas will not play against the Chiefs. #Broncos

http://twitter.com/maxbroncos

Oh well, I think Perrish will be just fine and Decker will be a better NFL WR than DT anyways.
    Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.

I wish I could care but I dont, just looking forward to next year now. I hope watching the games I can see improvement but there is nothing really worth rooting for at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    I wish I could care but I dont, just looking forward to next year now. I hope watching the games I can see improvement but there is nothing really worth rooting for at this point.
    I still enjoy watching the games, even if there is no hope. Lets keep the old guys on the bench, give the young guys Syd, Cox, Vaughn, and Bruton some more experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    I still enjoy watching the games, even if there is no hope. Lets keep the old guys on the bench, give the young guys Syd, Cox, Vaughn, and Bruton some more experience.
    I agree with this. We need to just commit to our youth and focus on their development.
    Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.

We play better without Dawkins anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    We play better without Dawkins anyways.
    Sad, but the truth.

Be Realistic

What is our chances of getting out of Arrowhead without a Chefs Blowout of our beloved Broncos? you know that all there thinking about is REVENGE! of how we blew them out, and Haley is telling his team to embarrass us and humiliate us as humanly possible. With all there fans and noise going on I just hope we can make it a close game. I hope we can pull off an upset but I guess that is why they play the game. GO BRONCOS!

Whatever happens, Todd Haley is a total tool. He wagged his finger at McDaniels for running up the score and then ran up the score throwing TD's with the game well out of hand on teams the next two weeks in a row? I hope we blow them out of the building and throw bombs to Lloyd even if we're up by 30 with a minute left.

Sig by Blondie79

I have a very bad feeling Chief Whomp 'em shows up this week. Haley used the last two weeks as a tune up for this weekends game.
    Paroled after 8 long years living in Denver

I dunno, I was pretty unconfident that Denver could beat KC at home, but we saw what happened there.

Any given Sunday...

I like the way we match up against KC, they couldnt stop us. Now granted their starting safties were out, but i think we win again.

One can only hope.

3.2%

Haley's playing for blood this game. Expect the worse, that way you wont be let down when the clock strikes zero in the 4th.

On a side note, even if this team was 12-1 going into Arrowhead in December, it would still be a rough game. Broncos have historically struggled on the road in KC

If their front seven plays our offense straight up again I expect our offense to have another big day.

Question is can our defense stop them again.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

Quote Originally Posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    Whatever happens, Todd Haley is a total tool. He wagged his finger at McDaniels for running up the score and then ran up the score throwing TD's with the game well out of hand on teams the next two weeks in a row? I hope we blow them out of the building and throw bombs to Lloyd even if we're up by 30 with a minute left.

The much more likely scenario was Haley pointed his finger at McD and said "People are talking $&%# about you!" and Haley was referring to spygate 2.0. After all, Singletary had enough suspicion of McD's cheating ways to alter his team's first 15 minutes of practice in London. Good thing..because that practice was taped. Too bad the Broncos were prepped for a bunch of dummy plays or else they might have won that game just based on talent.

Doesn't the Chiefs game really stand out? The Broncos had an answer for everything the Chiefs tried to do on defense and offense. Haley put 2 and 2 together and made the logical assumption, without making a direct accusation.