Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Josh McDainels.... is a flat out LIAR and he is CAUGHT

Josh McDainels came to the Denver Broncos to turn things around.

When he got here, he knew what he had with the team, and he KNEW what changes he needed to take.

He talked with Cutler before free agency of what they are going to look forward too and try to accomplish with the new system.

“We’re going to work hard to get (Cutler) just as comfortable with my system and this system as he was in Mike’s system.”
    McDaniel's says right in quotes that he wants to have Cutler be just as comfy in his new offense, as he was with his old offense. They want to work HARD to do this.

They talked about where they are going.... What they hope to do:

“We had a great conversation about where we’re going, what we’re going to do and some of the things we’ve done in New England in the past and some of the things they did here,”
    Again, more positives of what they hope to do to try and mix little old in with the new.

And the kicker:

McDaniels told reporters Monday that establishing a relationship with Cutler will be important to him, and that he intends to work closely with the quarterback.

Now......

If it is IMPORTANT to establish a strong relationship with Cutler, and if it was important to him to do that and to work closely with him, why is the little dope trying to trade for a high school quarterback?

C'mon Jay said, and the fans say it....

Teams don't just ask to trade for a franchise quarterback. The Lions don't ask the Colts if they could offer something for Manning. The Bears don't ask the Steelers if they could have Big Ben.

By the way, the Broncos' contention that they weren't really interested in trading Cutler just doesn't pass the smell test. So you're telling me that it was just a coincidence that both the Lions and Buccaneers were talking trade with Denver -- and they both just happened to dream up the idea of trading for Matt Cassel and then turning around and sending him to the Broncos? Puh-leeze.

McDainel's the little punk was seriously looking to trade Cutler... and he denies everything along with Xanders:

"We are not trying to trade Jay Cutler. We will not trade Jay Cutler. He's a Pro Bowl Quarterback." He went on to say, "you can ask Josh McDaniels, and he'll tell you the same thing."
    Josh McDainels:
    We don't want to trade Jay. We never did. He's our quarterback. We're excited about this season.

Riiiight...

What about your famous quote right after talking with Jay??

"I hope Jay is as excited about playing for me as I am excited about having him as my quarterback."

McDaniels, you look like a complete moronic ass.

You TRIED to Jay Cutler... we ALL know it, and you failed.

Now your coming up with the lamest answer of "We never tried to trade him... He is our QB" to cover your tracks.

You lied, and you are CAUGHT!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is this so complicated for people? McDaniels coached Matt Cassel for 4 years and wanted him in Denver. He prefers Cassel to Cutler which is just stupid because Cutler IS the better player.

He wanted a guy that could run his system. He wanted a safety net, instead of teaching a guy who went to Vandy (who isn't stupid) his own system.

Tampa Bay offered a first-round draft pick to the Broncos for Cutler. As the proposed deal continued, the Broncos were to send Tampa Bay's first- round pick to New England in exchange for Matt Cassel.

But that did NOT happen, why?

The FIRST question that should be brought up here is:

Why did the Pats NOT take this deal for a 1st round pick from either Denver or the Lions or the Bucs, all of which would be better than the one they got from KC??

Why? Because the deal was made too LATE. Belichek had already agreed with Pioli to send Cassel to KC for a 2nd round pick. By the time the Bucs offer of a 1st rounder came in it was simply too late, so the deal collapsed for McD.

Now remember, the LIONS were right in this dealio too.

McDaniels desperately tried to resurrect the deal with the Lions as the intermediary, but the same obstacle existed. I.e. Cassel was already on his way to KC, so Belichek wasn't in a position to trade.

Do you REALLY think Belichek wanted to give Denver his go to boy toy? Knowing for a FACT how SHADY Belichek treated his former assistant coaches?? He could have gotten Cassel for a first round pick... but ended up getting him for a second.

AFTER all of this happened, McD was quoted saying :
    We don't want to trade Jay. We never did. He's our quarterback. We're excited about this season.
    Do you REALLY think Jay believes that? Do YOU believe that? Do you wonder WHY Jay is so pissed? (Although.. I DO wish he'd come to Denver and talk!)

Now c'mon people. You can say that I had ZERO proof at all, and nothing that I mentioned was concrete... all silly assumptions.

But if you open your eyes, the writing WAS on the wall.

Cutler was on the phone with Mort telling him that HE KNEW they were trying to trade him. "They may deny it, but they were trying to trade me."

But I'll stand with what I say... When Cassel's boy toy was on the block, McD TRIED hard to get Jay Cuter out, and his boy toy in.

And his original deal collapsed right into face, and now he's lying out of his ass.

And NOW... The PROOF that everyone wants. From the ESPN article released tonight, Jay was quoted saying that :
    "I went in there with every intention of solving the issue, being a Bronco, moving forward as a Bronco," Cutler said. "We weren't in there but about 20 minutes, [McDaniels] did most of the talking and as far as I'm concerned, he made it clear he wants his own guy. He admitted he wanted Matt Cassel because he said he has raised him up from the ground as a quarterback. He said he wasn't sorry about it. He made it clear that he could still entertain trading me because, as he put it, he'll do whatever he feels is in the best interest of the organization.
    Bingo.

I don't care what anyone says about how I have ZERO PROOF for knowing that McDummy was trying to trade Jay, and that all he was doing was listening.

That is pure bunk. He said he was listening to teams because that's what coaches do... that is just a statement to save face.

He's already proved the be a liar once, and I'll BET that he is also lying with denying the fact that he dangled Cutler out to be traded
    Last edited by Peerless; 03-16-2009 at 10:21 PM.

Oh Good a thread about Jay Cutler and Josh McDaniels.
    Eat Greedy!

We Eat With Both Hands, Elbows on the Table, Big Steaks!

Who cares, it's done with for now.

I want to give you CP B4 but I can't. But thank you for this. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Madness View Post
    Oh Good a thread about Jay Cutler and Josh McDaniels.
    My fellow Madisonite... Skip the crap. This isn't an opinion, it's a fact.

Look at the FACTS and come back with something to say.

I don't think you're close enough to the situation or the people involved to make any sort of decisive ruling.

Quote Originally Posted by dman444 View Post
    Actually dman, it's not done. It's FAR from done until McD reaches out to Jay (which he hasn't from a report this morning).

"For Now" is just sliding it under the carpet... Just as McDainels is trying to do.

You would think with the meltdown occuring to the bronco fanbase mcdaniels or bowlen WOULD SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!

This is like a bad flippin nightmare, F-ing matt cassel a scrub off the bench who could throw to randy moss, give me a freakin break. They should of been laughing in th face of whoever proposed that trade. INstead they cause a nuclear meltdown. . . . . . and i was really starting to like this Mcdaniels guy

Quote Originally Posted by Ch1ggs View Post
    I don't think you're close enough to the situation or the people involved to make any sort of decisive ruling.
    I don't have to be close to anyone... Hell I live in Wisconsin.

I just look at the facts, the quotes, the truth.

The truth is, McDaniels lied.

That's the thing though.

It's not even close to over...Cutler's pissed, as he rightfully should be.

McDaniels has proven to everyone that he can't be trusted...this is just all trouble.

This all started with firing Shanahan...I had come to terms with it being the right move maybe, and I was all for McDaniels when I saw the Dawkins signing but I am PISSED OFF right now that a rookie head coach comes in and thinks its a good idea to entertain and INTEND on trading the franchise quarterback.

Yeah, that'll go over real well with the fans...at least the ones who know a thing or two about football.
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    Josh McDainels came to the Denver Broncos to turn things around.

When he got here, he knew what he had with the team, and he KNEW what changes he needed to take.

He talked with Cutler before free agency of what they are going to look forward too and try to accomplish with the new system.

McDaniel's says right in quotes that he wants to have Cutler be just as comfy in his new offense, as he was with his old offense. They want to work HARD to do this.

They talked about where they are going.... What they hope to do:

Again, more positives of what they hope to do to try and mix little old in with the new.

And the kicker:

Now......

If it is IMPORTANT to establish a strong relationship with Cutler, and if it was important to him to do that and to work closely with him, why is the little dope trying to trade for a high school quarterback?

C'mon Jay said, and the fans say it....

Teams don't just ask to trade for a franchise quarterback. The Lions don't ask the Colts if they could offer something for Manning. The Bears don't ask the Patriots if they could have Big Ben.

McDainel's the little punk was seriously looking to trade Cutler... and he denies everything along with Xanders:

Josh McDainels:

McDaniels, you look like a complete moronic ass.

You lied, and you are CAUGHT!
    Oh GOOD! Someone with inside access and knows EXACTLY what really went down behind the scenes! Please, tell us more!

In Manning I trust.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMoose View Post
    Oh GOOD! Someone with inside access and knows EXACTLY what really went down behind the scenes! Please, tell us more!

It's obvious that the Bronocs were dangling Cutler to be traded...

Like I said: Teams don't just ask to trade for a franchise quarterback. The Lions don't ask the Colts if they could offer something for Manning. The Bears don't ask the Patriots if they could have Big Ben.

And this:

By the way, the Broncos' contention that they weren't really interested in trading Cutler just doesn't pass the smell test. So you're telling me that it was just a coincidence that both the Lions and Buccaneers were talking trade with Denver -- and they both just happened to dream up the idea of trading for Matt Cassel and then turning around and sending him to the Broncos? Puh-leeze.
    Last edited by LordTrychon; 03-01-2009 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    I don't have to be close to anyone... Hell I live in Wisconsin.

I just look at the facts, the quotes, the truth.

The truth is, McDaniels lied.

The truth is, you don't have insider information, and there could be a variety of things which affected McDaniels decision-making in relatively short time he's been at Dove Valley.

McDaniels and Xanders know more about football than any of us here.

I mean, the fact is, McDaniels just came right in, said all the right things, but made the worst mistake he could've made.

Listen, whether you like Cutler or not, a) I'm not convinced Matt Cassell is anywhere CLOSE to as good as Cutler COULD be b) You can't just replace the QB like that, the players like playing for him and it'd lead to even more disaster.

Now you have a pissed off QB who probably will want out of here if things can't be fixed, a team that's in disarray.

Unless this gets fixed QUICKLY, we're heading downhill, and fast...
    Administrator

Great post, great quote gathering, im out of cp's but ill drop one when u least expect it on some horrible god-forsaken post that you deserve a slap in the face for

Seriously though, you are right, he lied to everyone, and now anything BUT "I'm sorry, I lied." is all a bunch of politics BS on his part. So..... lets get ready for that politics BS because you know its coming.

Some of the classics...

"It's all a big misunderstanding"

"It got blown out of proportion by the media"

"There's no story here"

"It's time to let the past be the past and move on"

this one would be the funniest...

"I don't want to talk about the past" hahaha mcgwire