Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    where's the forum police?

I didn't see the other thread that was created.

Wow 2 alleged criminals just weeks apart both on D.

I tell you its time to clean house if any NFL player is convicted of a felony he should be barred from the NFL permanently no exceptions. They are to be role models and they are told that before they enter the NFL. Hell we were told that in High school Football that our conduct was to be a gentleman at or away from school, the same rules apply for college athletes so now the pros should be held to an even higher standard IMO because they are Pro's...

Just disgraceful IF Cox, and Alexander actually did these crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU View Post

I tell you its time to clean house if any NFL player is convicted of a felony he should be barred from the NFL permanently no exceptions. They are to be role models and they are told that before they enter the NFL. Hell we were told that in High school Football that our conduct was to be a gentleman at or away from school, the same rules apply for college athletes so now the pros should be held to an even higher standard IMO because they are Pro's...

The NFL has two convict programs called the

Cincinnati Bengals and the New York Jets

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    More trash to take out in the morning. Glad we got rid of him. If he was even a marginally good player I could have considered keeping him.

See ya Kevin, beat on yer women in another city.

I don't understand when people say they should be role models.

Do I want them to be thugs like some of them are? Hell no. I wish every player was like a Tebow or a Champ, or a Dawkins, but I don't think if a kid sees his favorite football player beating women he's going to decide that's a good idea.

If they did it isn't the players fault. It's the parent's duty to teach their kids how to act and as they get older the kids decide for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie24 View Post
    I don't understand when people say they should be role models.

Do I want them to be thugs like some of them are? Hell no. I wish every player was like a Tebow or a Champ, or a Dawkins, but I don't think if a kid sees his favorite football player beating women he's going to decide that's a good idea.

If they did it isn't the players fault. It's the parent's duty to teach their kids how to act and as they get older the kids decide for themselves.
    It's if a young person is thinking of doing something bad they can say well Cox did it and got away with it he is still making millions playing for the Broncos so Hell Yeah I think I'll go ahead and do it if he can do it I can too...

That's what I am worried about and it does happen a lot more then what many realize.

P.S. Using Cox as an Example only we don't even know if he is guilty or not it could be a gold digging tramp for all we know.
    Last edited by FlyByU; 12-20-2010 at 08:41 PM.

It's if a young person is thinking of doing something bad they can say well Cox did it and got away with it he is still making millions playing for the Broncos so Hell Yeah I think I'll go ahead and do it if he can do it I can too...

That's what I am worried about and it does happen a lot more then what many realize.

P.S. Using Cox as an Example only we don't even know if he is guilty or not it could be a gold digging tramp for all we know.
    Probably.

There are a lot of stupid people in this world kids especially you are right.

I posted this and it was still on the front page.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=180199
    my new sig.jpg
    Team Tebow #53
    2011 Adopted Posters: Frenchy180 and BroncoFanNC

I see this every day in my line of work. It's disturbing to see this. I have no respect for him or anyone that condones this type of action. Anyone convicted of assault should be harshly punished not only in the legal system, but in this case, by the NFL as well.

Atta-boy Kevin! Keep yo pimp hand strong!
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif