30 40.54%
  • 151-200

21 28.38%
  • 201-250

5 6.76%
  • 251+

7 9.46%
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    I'm hoping for an Orange Tebow jersey for Christmas, then going to wear it to BW's to watch the future of the Broncos put on a show.
    Remember the Drive January 11, 1987
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bone thrown at me during the Drive
    at Bar in Columbus Ohio

I think Champ will keep Andre in check most of the day and only allow 30-50 yds and no TD's.
    Remember the Drive January 11, 1987
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bone thrown at me during the Drive
    at Bar in Columbus Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by broncopuppy View Post
    I'm hoping for an Orange Tebow jersey for Christmas, then going to wear it to BW's to watch the future of the Broncos put on a show.
    I bought myself a white one. Most people I knew thought I was nuts. I'm originally from Florida, but hated all of the Florida football (college and pro) teams, so I wasn't big on him coming out, but the more I researched, the more I thought this kid was going to be special. I broke it out for the first time on Friday.

I love Friday's in the NFL season, wearing my jersey to work. Last week was something else. All the closet haters had to tell me how bad he was going to do, but I wore it proudly. Most jeered at the season the Broncos were having, but I knew win or lose that last week was the start of something special, and I think I was proven right. All anybody talked about on Monday was how much better he was than they thought he'd be and that he was going to turn things around. I just sat back with a smile.

Here's to hoping you get yours and wear it just as proud as I wore mine.

I keep forgetting Christmas is so soon. I keep overlooking it. I just want to see more of Tebow. I hate playing Houston though. I'm always cheering for them because of Kubiak, Foster, and all those guys. I can't help but like them. I just hope Denver gets the win.

I hate Xmas, so yes. This is by far the most stressful month of the season. Being done with the Girls Fam and drinking a Coors on my couch is def something I am looking forward to(even though this team is no good).

Dawkins may have missed a step, but PLEASE have him out there instead of Bruton.

He also said he would love to stay in Denver next year.

I hope so..

If he does start, I hope he remembers how to tackle, he has been pretty bad lately (hurt or not)

That Arian Foster is an elusive fellow, we will need Dawk to not only be healthy but be at the best he can be.

The defense has to have a big game Sunday or we will lose yet again.

Wow only 12% think Johnson will get 100 yards on Champ.

That's a testament to Champ's greatness. One of the best ever. Denver needs to resign him so he can retire a Bronco.

Dawkins has been incredible...
    but, yeah,
    this season has not been his best.

He and Champ... two of the greatest.

Another year with them here would be huge....
    to help shape the new defense.

Will it hapen? Who knows.

Champ wants a 4 year deal...
    I bet we could sign Dawk for a one year contract.
    Last edited by PAINTERDAVE; 12-24-2010 at 12:15 AM.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

He was pretty good last year, but sucks this year. I hope he comes back to form next year, but if he does not we need to cut him.

Hopefully we keep him and champ next year, don't create more holes when we have a ton to fill already.

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

He's a great guy, but I'd rather continue to get playing time for McBath to be honest...

I always look forward to the Bronco game but by no means do I want Christmas to hurry up and be gone. Going to have a nice day with the family and than Football on Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith275 View Post
    I always look forward to the Bronco game but by no means do I want Christmas to hurry up and be gone. Going to have a nice day with the family and than Football on Sunday!
    There is even football on Christmas for the die hards. Dallas at Arizona on NFLN.

2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.