Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    It has gotten worse. The offensive play calling is just terrible now. We struggle to move the ball now. At least with McD here we could move the ball for the most part. Firing McDaniels that early with this coaching staff was a terrible idea.
    problem is he didn't wanna start Tebow, I personally if I was Bowlen would've MADE him start Tebow and kept him till the end of the year, becaue you're right this coaching staff SUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    love watching Nate Jones jog when if he got there it would've been inside the 5, can we PLEASE CUT THAT BUM!!
    Jones will be the new Engleberger. One of the first cuts the new coaching staff makes.

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Quote Originally Posted by Elway'sLegacy View Post
    You know, it would be nice to GIVE TEBOW THREE FREAKING SECONDS TO THROW THE BALL FROM THE POCKET.

Our O-Line is getting BLOWN UP, our running game is doing NOTHING, and Tebow is making plays while running for his life. But he can't do it every freaking play. It's so obvious what are play-calls are going to be that I am LITERALLY calling out to my family the EXACT plays that are coming.

This is an absolute joke.

Same offensive line play we have had all season. You just noticing it now?

Swiss cheese defense so far.

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

It has gotten worse. The offensive play calling is just terrible now. We struggle to move the ball now. At least with McD here we could move the ball for the most part. Firing McDaniels that early with this coaching staff was a terrible idea.
    Firing him early will allow us to swoop up Ron Rivera the Monday after week 17. We also needed to strike while the Spygate II charges were still fresh as that would allow us to terminate his contract and not be on the hook for 2 more years.

interesting to hear from the announcers that arian foster is an undrafted free agent from tennessee

also i never knew that buckhalters catch was his 47th of the season
    i guess bad games get bad announcers

Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Swiss cheese defense so far.
    So far...? You mean since 2008...?

Quote Originally Posted by Elway'sLegacy View Post
    You know, it would be nice to GIVE TEBOW THREE FREAKING SECONDS TO THROW THE BALL FROM THE POCKET.

Our O-Line is getting BLOWN UP, our running game is doing NOTHING, and Tebow is making plays while running for his life. But he can't do it every freaking play. It's so obvious what are play-calls are going to be that I am LITERALLY calling out to my family the EXACT plays that are coming.

This is an absolute joke.
    Rookie QB, lack of run game = heaving blitzing.

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Here we go. Run run pass punt.

OR

DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

these announcers are soooo dumb, right after they talk about a huge hole earlier he says, "Foster find his first big hole of the day" wthhhhh lol

btw yeah why the HELL did that hole not even close at all, it was there from pre-snap all the way to the end of the play, what a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by biggymac609 View Post
    interesting to hear from the announcers that arian foster is an undrafted free agent from tennessee

also i never knew that buckhalters catch was his 47th of the season
    i guess bad games get bad announcers
    The first part is right

we moved the ball? lol. rarely. Moreno had maybe two good games toward the end there. Orton couldn't get anything done offensively any more than Tebow is right now and that's because neither of them have an O-line or a defense to put pressure on the other side.

the playcalling was just as soft with McD here as it is now. especially on defense.

i don't think winning the last 3 games of the season would make a big difference, especially since many seem to want us to get that top draft spot (i am not one of those).

i just don't see how, at this point this late in the season when our season is over already keeping McD would have made any difference at all.

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Got lucky there...

Why do we have so many block in the back calls? Do we not know how to block? Lord.

But come on McCoy... I could call better games on Madden. I don't care if he's not used to it, just let him throw the ball up field. Even if it's ugly, it doesn't matter. He needs game time reps and experience.

EVERYYYYY single time Eddie gets a good PR it's ALWAYS CALLED BACK...damnit, half the time the damn block doesn't even matter DAMNIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    That is right. This is not SUPPOSED to be Tebow vs. Orton.

So chill don't make it so. I want to talk about THIS game.

-----
    Once again, I wasn't the one who brought :orton: up...

Anyway... With this defense it doesn't matter how our QB plays, we're not gonna win like this.