Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Brandon Lloyd has become my favorite Bronco this season... He makes catches that shouldn't even be possible for a human on a regular basis.

He is also a very down to earth guy, that goes out of his way to talk to the fans, and do a bunch of charity work around Denver. It seems every week he is doing something else for the community.

My girlfriend bought me an authentic Lloyd jersey, so i really hope we extend him...

Brandon Lloyd's best quote eva!!!!!!!!1

Brandon Lloyd was the only Broncos player to make the AFC Pro Bowl squad and to help mark the occasion, the team arranged for the local media to join him on a conference call.

Lloyd was extremely thoughtful, humble and appreciative until near the end of the conference call when he admitted to taking some personal satisfaction in showing his previous teams in San Francisco, Washington and Chicago that they were mistaken about the type of receiver he could become.

In a half-good natured, half-serious way, Lloyd said: “Yeah, there is something I’d like to say to them: “(Bleep) you.” I mean that in the most professional way.”

After about 3 seconds of stunned silence, Broncos media relations director Patrick Smyth jumped into the call: “Anything else for Brandon, guys? I have receivers coach Adam Gase here … ”

That literally made me LOL out loud!
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

ROFL that's awesome.

hahahaha i vole him more just for that

Classic !

He is fun to watch & I think that was funny but come on Brandon your 4-11 tone it down bro ! LOL

He's probably going to catch some flack for that but who cares? Great season Brandon!

Hahaha. Thats freakin awesome.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

I like Patrick Smyth's quote better...

Thats funny right there lol.

It reminds me of this clip from Talladega Nights... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af-Id_fuXFA...
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

You know Goodell is going to fine him $50k for that haha....

Adopted by JakeNbake

Sig by Freyaka

funny but he needs to be more mature then that. Adds to my questions about him becoming a diva this offseason.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    You know Goodell is going to fine him $50k for that haha....
    Yes, excessive celebration and a 15 yard penalty

It's one expletive. People should be allowed to poke a little fun now and then, and the guy HAS come out of nowhere this season. Cut him some slack and wait to see how he handles himself through the offseason before becoming concerned about whether he's a diva or not... so far he's been great. And I thought the comment was hilarious. I could totally imagine saying the same thing if I was in his position. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    funny but he needs to be more mature then that. Adds to my questions about him becoming a diva this offseason.
    Relax. He was just having some fun. I heard him on 104.7 the fan the other day and he mentioned that only McDaniels contacted him after his contract was up in Chicago. He went from almost out of the NFL to pro bowl in 2 years. Cut him some slack.
    Go America....Go Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    I agree. He is borderline. Others have said his problem before was believing the hype without the doing work. That said, he deserves the right for this one, but I'd still be cautious.