View Poll Results: Did you cry watching the Tebow documentary?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, more than once

    19 10.98%
  • Yes, at some point during the documentary

    29 16.76%
  • No, but inspired

    61 35.26%
  • No, are you kidding me. You lose man points.

    64 36.99%
Page 367 of 666 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 9985
  1. #5491
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Realism.
    Posts
    2,362
    Quote Originally Posted by 203KillinSpree View Post
    a lot and feel he is a future star in the making
    LMAO!!!!! Too funny!

    Barely a 50% completion rate, and got us behind 21 points in every game he played! Yet he is a star! Hilarious!

  2. #5492
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    8,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Momentum View Post
    LMAO!!!!! Too funny!

    Barely a 50% completion rate, and got us behind 21 points in every game he played! Yet he is a star! Hilarious!
    Wow, 21 points. You've really focused in and made a specific criticism.

    Except one correction -- "got us behind 21 points in every game he played" should instead read "was never behind at any time by 21 points in any game he started."

    Thanks.

  3. #5493
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
    Wow, 21 points. You've really focused in and made a specific criticism.

    Except one correction -- "got us behind 21 points in every game he played" should instead read "was never behind at any time by 21 points in any game he started."

    Thanks.
    hahahaha!!!!

  4. #5494
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Momentum View Post
    LMAO!!!!! Too funny!

    Barely a 50% completion rate, and got us behind 21 points in every game he played! Yet he is a star! Hilarious!
    I wonder what Elways first three starts comp % was?

  5. #5495
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    denver
    Posts
    383
    Tebow dont play def

  6. #5496
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    553

    Wink Elway knows

    Coming out of High School everyone in the nation knew Elway could rocket the ball 70 yards for the big play. He was a passer who was feared. Tebow is not a pure passer. Elway is a better passer. Quarterback requires a guy who can make all the throws. If our coach and our Hall of Fame QB thinks there maybe a question. We need to start there. In the NFL you don't have a team if you don't have a QB.

    I say give Tebow a shot, but I'm backing Elway 100%

  7. #5497
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    100 Miles From Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    1,707
    Elway has to prove himself at his position, just like anyone else in the organization. He was a great football player, now we just gotta make him a great football executive.

  8. #5498
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,405
    I believe fans of the Denver Broncos should be among the least worried about completion %. The team's top player, John Elway, finished his rookie season with a 47.5 completion %. And 56.9 for his career. There is no doubt that Tebow must improve such stat, but it's important to take a look at the quality of the completed passes. The team was better on 3rd down and scored more points with him.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  9. #5499
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    I believe fans of the Denver Broncos should be among the least worried about completion %. The team's top player, John Elway, finished his rookie season with a 47.5 completion %. And 56.9 for his career. There is no doubt that Tebow must improve such stat, but it's important to take a look at the quality of the completed passes. The team was better on 3rd down and scored more points with him.
    Stop making sense.

  10. #5500
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    6,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    I believe fans of the Denver Broncos should be among the least worried about completion %. The team's top player, John Elway, finished his rookie season with a 47.5 completion %. And 56.9 for his career. There is no doubt that Tebow must improve such stat, but it's important to take a look at the quality of the completed passes. The team was better on 3rd down and scored more points with him.
    You just can't bring logic to the discussion.. It's against the rules


    @BlueNOrangeFTW

  11. #5501
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Here Here!

  12. #5502
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Orange Park Florida
    Posts
    2,899

    Tebow wows Nicklaus

    Tebow wows Nicklaus with big driveRANDALL MELL, Senior Writer, GolfChannel.com Posted 03/02/2011, 1:21 PM EST

    PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – Tim Tebow gave all his adoring fans at the first tee of the Honda Classic Kenny G Gold Pro-Am Wednesday more to buzz about.

    Tebow, the Denver Broncos quarterback, drove the first green, delighting Jack Nicklaus, who walked the first fairway with him in their pairing. NFL defensive end Jason Taylor and the saxophonist Kenny G also were in the group.

    Tebow was playing the blue tees, measuring 339 yards. With a healthy helping wind, he bombed his tee shot directly over the flagstick and his ball nearly ran off the back of the green. Tebow three putted for par from there.
    The big shot was totally unexpected. Before teeing off, Tebow was struggling on the practice range, duffing and spraying shots. He got a short lesson from two-time PGA Tour winner Jerry Kelly, who was there when Tebow set up.

    “Just something to help him at impact and forget about his backswing,” Kelly said. “He’s going to be followed by a lot of people today. He’s here helping us, so I just wanted to help him a little.”

    It obviously helped. As Nicklaus walked past Tebow on the range, Tebow launched a deep shot.

    "I see the top half of the ball, where's the other half," Nicklaus cracked.

    Tebow three putted for par at the first.

    Tebow shot an 82 with Phil Mickelson during a practice round at Timiquana Country Club in Jacksonville, Fla., the week of The Players Championship last year. He said it was his lowest score ever with his scores typically in the mid-90s.

    Kelly said he’s a Tebow fan.

    “Absolutely, I’m a Tebow fan,” Kelly said. “A smashmouth quarterback like him, you have to love that. And he’s a quality individual.”

  13. #5503
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    tucson az
    Posts
    3,014
    I got visions of Happy Gilmore when I read this

    Hugh drive then has to three putt on the green.




  14. #5504
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,784
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckinjax View Post
    Tebow wows Nicklaus with big driveRANDALL MELL, Senior Writer, GolfChannel.com Posted 03/02/2011, 1:21 PM EST

    PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – Tim Tebow gave all his adoring fans at the first tee of the Honda Classic Kenny G Gold Pro-Am Wednesday more to buzz about.

    Tebow, the Denver Broncos quarterback, drove the first green, delighting Jack Nicklaus, who walked the first fairway with him in their pairing. NFL defensive end Jason Taylor and the saxophonist Kenny G also were in the group.

    Tebow was playing the blue tees, measuring 339 yards. With a healthy helping wind, he bombed his tee shot directly over the flagstick and his ball nearly ran off the back of the green. Tebow three putted for par from there.
    The big shot was totally unexpected. Before teeing off, Tebow was struggling on the practice range, duffing and spraying shots. He got a short lesson from two-time PGA Tour winner Jerry Kelly, who was there when Tebow set up.

    “Just something to help him at impact and forget about his backswing,” Kelly said. “He’s going to be followed by a lot of people today. He’s here helping us, so I just wanted to help him a little.”

    It obviously helped. As Nicklaus walked past Tebow on the range, Tebow launched a deep shot.

    "I see the top half of the ball, where's the other half," Nicklaus cracked.

    Tebow three putted for par at the first.

    Tebow shot an 82 with Phil Mickelson during a practice round at Timiquana Country Club in Jacksonville, Fla., the week of The Players Championship last year. He said it was his lowest score ever with his scores typically in the mid-90s.

    Kelly said he’s a Tebow fan.

    “Absolutely, I’m a Tebow fan,” Kelly said. “A smashmouth quarterback like him, you have to love that. And he’s a quality individual.”
    And apparently, Tebow's coachable.

  15. #5505
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Orange Park Florida
    Posts
    2,899
    I admit I have no clue about golf so wasnt sure if it was good or bad but I did like that he was coached and went out and got better

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •