View Poll Results: Did you cry watching the Tebow documentary?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, more than once

19 10.98%
  • Yes, at some point during the documentary

29 16.76%
  • No, but inspired

61 35.26%
  • No, are you kidding me. You lose man points.

64 36.99%
Page 367 of 666 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 9985
    Quote Originally Posted by 203KillinSpree View Post
    a lot and feel he is a future star in the making
    LMAO!!!!! Too funny!

Barely a 50% completion rate, and got us behind 21 points in every game he played! Yet he is a star! Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Momentum View Post
    LMAO!!!!! Too funny!

Barely a 50% completion rate, and got us behind 21 points in every game he played! Yet he is a star! Hilarious!
    Wow, 21 points. You've really focused in and made a specific criticism.

Except one correction -- "got us behind 21 points in every game he played" should instead read "was never behind at any time by 21 points in any game he started."

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
    Wow, 21 points. You've really focused in and made a specific criticism.

Except one correction -- "got us behind 21 points in every game he played" should instead read "was never behind at any time by 21 points in any game he started."

Thanks.
    hahahaha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Momentum View Post
    LMAO!!!!! Too funny!

I wonder what Elways first three starts comp % was?

Tebow dont play def

Wink Elway knows

Coming out of High School everyone in the nation knew Elway could rocket the ball 70 yards for the big play. He was a passer who was feared. Tebow is not a pure passer. Elway is a better passer. Quarterback requires a guy who can make all the throws. If our coach and our Hall of Fame QB thinks there maybe a question. We need to start there. In the NFL you don't have a team if you don't have a QB.

I say give Tebow a shot, but I'm backing Elway 100%

Elway has to prove himself at his position, just like anyone else in the organization. He was a great football player, now we just gotta make him a great football executive.

I believe fans of the Denver Broncos should be among the least worried about completion %. The team's top player, John Elway, finished his rookie season with a 47.5 completion %. And 56.9 for his career. There is no doubt that Tebow must improve such stat, but it's important to take a look at the quality of the completed passes. The team was better on 3rd down and scored more points with him.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    I believe fans of the Denver Broncos should be among the least worried about completion %. The team's top player, John Elway, finished his rookie season with a 47.5 completion %. And 56.9 for his career. There is no doubt that Tebow must improve such stat, but it's important to take a look at the quality of the completed passes. The team was better on 3rd down and scored more points with him.
    Stop making sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    You just can't bring logic to the discussion.. It's against the rules

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Here Here!

Tebow wows Nicklaus

Tebow wows Nicklaus with big driveRANDALL MELL, Senior Writer, GolfChannel.com Posted 03/02/2011, 1:21 PM EST

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – Tim Tebow gave all his adoring fans at the first tee of the Honda Classic Kenny G Gold Pro-Am Wednesday more to buzz about.

Tebow, the Denver Broncos quarterback, drove the first green, delighting Jack Nicklaus, who walked the first fairway with him in their pairing. NFL defensive end Jason Taylor and the saxophonist Kenny G also were in the group.

Tebow was playing the blue tees, measuring 339 yards. With a healthy helping wind, he bombed his tee shot directly over the flagstick and his ball nearly ran off the back of the green. Tebow three putted for par from there.
    The big shot was totally unexpected. Before teeing off, Tebow was struggling on the practice range, duffing and spraying shots. He got a short lesson from two-time PGA Tour winner Jerry Kelly, who was there when Tebow set up.

“Just something to help him at impact and forget about his backswing,” Kelly said. “He’s going to be followed by a lot of people today. He’s here helping us, so I just wanted to help him a little.”

It obviously helped. As Nicklaus walked past Tebow on the range, Tebow launched a deep shot.

"I see the top half of the ball, where's the other half," Nicklaus cracked.

Tebow three putted for par at the first.

Tebow shot an 82 with Phil Mickelson during a practice round at Timiquana Country Club in Jacksonville, Fla., the week of The Players Championship last year. He said it was his lowest score ever with his scores typically in the mid-90s.

Kelly said he’s a Tebow fan.

“Absolutely, I’m a Tebow fan,” Kelly said. “A smashmouth quarterback like him, you have to love that. And he’s a quality individual.”

I got visions of Happy Gilmore when I read this

Hugh drive then has to three putt on the green.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinjax View Post
    Tebow wows Nicklaus with big driveRANDALL MELL, Senior Writer, GolfChannel.com Posted 03/02/2011, 1:21 PM EST

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – Tim Tebow gave all his adoring fans at the first tee of the Honda Classic Kenny G Gold Pro-Am Wednesday more to buzz about.

Tebow, the Denver Broncos quarterback, drove the first green, delighting Jack Nicklaus, who walked the first fairway with him in their pairing. NFL defensive end Jason Taylor and the saxophonist Kenny G also were in the group.

Tebow was playing the blue tees, measuring 339 yards. With a healthy helping wind, he bombed his tee shot directly over the flagstick and his ball nearly ran off the back of the green. Tebow three putted for par from there.
    The big shot was totally unexpected. Before teeing off, Tebow was struggling on the practice range, duffing and spraying shots. He got a short lesson from two-time PGA Tour winner Jerry Kelly, who was there when Tebow set up.

“Just something to help him at impact and forget about his backswing,” Kelly said. “He’s going to be followed by a lot of people today. He’s here helping us, so I just wanted to help him a little.”

It obviously helped. As Nicklaus walked past Tebow on the range, Tebow launched a deep shot.

"I see the top half of the ball, where's the other half," Nicklaus cracked.

Tebow three putted for par at the first.

Tebow shot an 82 with Phil Mickelson during a practice round at Timiquana Country Club in Jacksonville, Fla., the week of The Players Championship last year. He said it was his lowest score ever with his scores typically in the mid-90s.

Kelly said he’s a Tebow fan.

“Absolutely, I’m a Tebow fan,” Kelly said. “A smashmouth quarterback like him, you have to love that. And he’s a quality individual.”
    And apparently, Tebow's coachable.

I admit I have no clue about golf so wasnt sure if it was good or bad but I did like that he was coached and went out and got better