View Poll Results: Did you cry watching the Tebow documentary?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, more than once

19 10.98%
  • Yes, at some point during the documentary

29 16.76%
  • No, but inspired

61 35.26%
  • No, are you kidding me. You lose man points.

64 36.99%
Page 33 of 666 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Jump squats?

Look at Orton's mood today:

http://twitter.com/PostBroncos
    wow....bitter much? I get that he's upset about losing his job (I would be too) but what's with the total lack of support all of the sudden? When the roles were reversed Tebow had nothing but good to say about orton.

Oh well we're an offseason away from the drama going away.

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    I have watched every Bear game, and the reason that they are a "elite" team is the D... The O is nothing more than an avg O....
    Over the last 5 weeks the Bears have averaged 28 points per game.........That alone puts the O in "elite" company.

Primetime Games

I have a feeling that next season there will be more Broncos games on SNF and MNF. As much as ESPN loves to hype Tebow, I'm sure they would love to broadcast his games.

IT kind of amazes me that a lot of our fans think Cutler stinks. They either have short memories or have not been fans for long.

I am not looking it up.... but if I rem,ember correctly Elway ever had the highest QB rating for a season. I thik he was usually about # 4 or 5 on the rankings. He threw a LOT of ints early in his career. A LOT OF THEM.
    However he was in my opinion the best to ever play the position.

I really see a lot of the early Elway in Cutler..... writing checks with his confidence and ending up bouncing a few and paying the price for it. He is maturing out of that phase of his career.

( I think Tebow will do the same because high talent high confidence people take high risks )

I am not predicting Cutler in the SB ,,,,, but it certainly would not surprise me. Ad it is possible even this year. Pats / Bears is pretty good odds. Pats / Eagles might be slightly more likely.

Looking at those pics & all of his playing (purdue, bears, broncos) I wouldn't want this guy anywhere near my team.

I don't care about stats, yards, whatever - I just don't like his presentation.

There are definitely some places that he may fit & other he does not.

I can tell you he would get shipped out of Pittsburgh just as quick as he is about to get shipped out of Denver.

If you are 28 and have played in 6 NFL seasons, there is NOTHING a 22 yr old should be teaching you about life in the NFL. Just my 2 cents.

cordell stewart on tebow.

Wow, Kordell looks and sounds an awful lot like Brian Billick.

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    wow, kordell looks and sounds an awful lot like brian billick.
    lol ! !!

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Wow, Kordell looks and sounds an awful lot like Brian Billick.
    Lol, that's what I was thinking.

That said it was a good interview.

u notice how they start cutting him off towards the end. lol

Based on his comments it seems like he was benched for Tebow. That is real knock on him.

Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post
    He's taught him don't suck or yul get bencjed
    Pretty much, ya...

Pro Football Weekly-Tebow bringing excitement

http://www.profootballweekly.com/201...ent-to-broncos

The extreme enthusiasm of the fans at Invesco Field at Mile High was a clear indication they were happy to see rookie QB Tim Tebow under center, but we hear that excitement extends beyond the spectators.

The entire organization is pleased with what its has seen from Tebow, with everyone from the players to the coaches to the upper-level management raving about the rookie any chance they get.

A daily team observer described Tebow as having a certain "it" factor. He said it's hard to put a finger on, but that whatever the QB does, the players believe in him.

Veteran RB Correll Buckhalter told our source Tebow makes the players around him better.

"I think he's a born leader," Buckhalter said. "He has a lot of energy out there on the field and we're going to rally behind him. As long as I'm here playing running back with him, I'm going to do everything I can to help put him in a position to win."

Veterans such as CB Champ Bailey and WR Brandon Lloyd, who had supported QB Kyle Orton keeping the job, have gone on record as saying there is something special about Tebow.

And it doesn't stop with the players.

Joe Ellis, the team's chief operating officer, told our source that he likes the excitement Tebow brings to the franchise and that he was happy to see Mile High the loudest it has been in the past two years. Legendary QB John Elway, who is expected to join Broncos management very soon, has been a Tebow supporter since Day One.

The "it" factor that Tebow bring to the table was best exemplified just before the rookie scored the eventual game-winning touchdown in the Broncos' 24-23 comeback win over the Texans in Week 16.

Tebow, who was wired for sound by the NFL Network, was heard yelling to offensive coordinator Mike McCoy before the play:

"There's only one person that carries the ball right here!"

He scored on a six-yard rush on the next play, giving himself and interim head coach Eric Studesville their first-career wins.

There's no telling what Denver's future holds but after Tebow's limited audition, there's a good chance that he will be part of it.

Thanks for posting. Good read. I hope the organization finds a head coach that believes in Tebow.

I am really happy this dreadful season has ended on a positive note and excitement for the future.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/impairedbobcat/newvegasvaultboy2.png?t=1287299316