View Poll Results: Did you cry watching the Tebow documentary?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, more than once

19 10.98%
  • Yes, at some point during the documentary

29 16.76%
  • No, but inspired

61 35.26%
  • No, are you kidding me. You lose man points.

64 36.99%
Page 19 of 666 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
    I think we'll be in a couple of Super Bowls we have no business being in, and lose them horribly.

We'll win at least one later in his career.

(I hope)

Hooray, beer!

Corey I was thinking somehow we win those??

I was thinking we win those and def. one in year 8 to 12. I dont think Tebows career will be as long as Manning, Brady, or Favres. He just doesnt play the game that way. Maybe more like Young??? Maybe he will get two one out of nowhere in the next five years and one in the end? I just predict 3 just enough to one up Elway! totally kidding I know its blastphamy to talk about Elway! I see three, but thinking about that, it would be super hard to do. Manning has one... whats favre have 1 or 2? Brady is the only one currently playing with multiple Superbowls is that correct? Nope Big Ben somehow has 2!!! Lets use the Steeler formula because on the field Tebow reminds me of ben now off the field thats a different story!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    I think we'll be in a couple of Super Bowls we have no business being in, and lose them horribly.

We'll win at least one later in his career.

That sounds very familiar for some reason...

Hmmmm...
    Follow the Forehead Bronco Faithful!

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    I think that it will be more like TT vs. the chicago D.... Since Cutler is little more than a game manager these days
    Have you even been following the NFL this season or are you just talking out of your ass? Cutler is looking more solid than ever before and he's quarterbacking one of the elite teams in the NFC to a first round bye.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    With Tebow starting it's a very good possibility actually. Then again, I hate primetime games so I'd rather we not.
    Just curious, why do you hate primetime games??

In regards to Cutler, I have ripped him a lot this year and for years past for throwing too many picks and not winning. He has improved his game vastly this year and cut down on mistakes. I'll give him props for that. I'll always dislike the guy though. Tebow is a lot easier to get behind and support.

It would be a really fun game if it happened next year. It most certainly would be our only Monday night game.

Quote Originally Posted by elway93 View Post
    Have you even been following the NFL this season or are you just talking out of your ass? Cutler is looking more solid than ever before and he's quarterbacking one of the elite teams in the NFC to a first round bye.
    Bears are 18th in points, 30th in yards, 27th in passing yards.

Cutler has helped, but the Bears defense is main reason they are going to the playoffs.

If there is football next year, that would be a great matchup.

Favorite part, because this is the fact I always comeback in Tebow NFL apologetics:
    Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?...y=1&id=5966624

[B]"The same thing that's been in store when he's played pee-wee football, High School football, College football. The guy's a proven winner.

Forget his throwing delivery. He gets the job done. He got it done on every level he's ever played this game. So I don't know why we're still engulfed with doubt, just because some of these so-called scientists never laced up, never strapped up, never put on a jock strap in their life. They just want to critize instead of compliment. This guy's a winner man. He really is. And I love what he's accomplished thus far.
    I would take Dungy, Ditka, Bailey, Dawkins, Gruden, and Sanders as gospel over Kiper, Cowherd, and Prisco 24/7 - love to see these last three dudes lace them up. Kiper's hair would go into cardiac arrest. Cowherd and Prisco would scream mommy! Why are they qualified to be analysts? They should be held accountable.

His stats havn't been overwhelming but he finally seems to be figuring out how to win games and pull through in clutch situations. And he's done it with bad pass protection too, although I did enjoy watching him get pummeled by the giants pass rush.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Just curious, why do you hate primetime games??
    I don't have Espn so I can't watch MNF unless I go out to catch it, and I don't really like NBC's coverage at all.
    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Having never worn a jock strap, I find it comical when the term is used to describe and destinquish those who have and haven't.

I think I am going to have to go out and buy a jock strap for the Polar Plunge this weekend so I can say I am among those who have wore one.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Bears are 18th in points, 30th in yards, 27th in passing yards.

Cutler has helped, but the Bears defense is main reason they are going to the playoffs.

If there is football next year, that would be a great matchup.
    Don't forget special teams. Cutler's pretty far down the list of reasons they've had a good season this year.
    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    I don't have Espn so I can't watch MNF unless I go out to catch it, and I don't really like NBC's coverage at all.
    Damn, that's rough man. I feel like Monday night games always add more to the atmosphere and excitment of the game. At least you don't have to listen to the crew that does MNF, I can't stand those three.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Damn, that's rough man. I feel like Monday night games always add more to the atmosphere and excitment of the game. At least you don't have to listen to the crew that does MNF, I can't stand those three.
    They're so boring. I actually really like NBC's coverage and it seems they usually have much better games than MNF anyways

Quote Originally Posted by elway93 View Post
    They're so boring. I actually really like NBC's coverage and it seems they usually have much better games than MNF anyways
    I actually really like NBC's coverage as well. I think Cris Collinsworth is one of the best play by play guys. The MNF crew is so boring and repetitive. I am so sick of hearing Jaws or Gruden talking about how a QB has "all of the tools." Hopefully Gruden coaches somewhere next year so they can re-cast this crew.