View Poll Results: Did you cry watching the Tebow documentary?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, more than once

19 10.98%
  • Yes, at some point during the documentary

29 16.76%
  • No, but inspired

61 35.26%
  • No, are you kidding me. You lose man points.

64 36.99%
Page 23 of 666 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by broncosking209 View Post
    lets see.. does anyone notice all the people who support tebow are the coaches and players. And the ones who hate on him are the reporters who "never put on a jockstrap"

Jus sayin... they all played in this leauge and know what it takes
    There are some players that hate on him as well...

Shannon Sharpe is the one that comes to mind that makes me genuinely sad. I couldn't believe the garbage coming out of Sharpe's mouth after the Texans game.
    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

The Real "ball and chain" for our next coach

The real downside to taking the Bronco job - and it was, at one time, the best job in the NFL is this defense - and in particular the front 7. You've got to jettison the whole bunch and start over with high character guys (keep Doom of course) who will be tough without all the cheap shots and personal fouls. I want to see the Broncos return to the Orange Crush type of defense with good, hard, clean play. Not the current crop of Raider-like block-tacklers and grabbers and penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by coffee View Post
    I stopped reading at that point. Who are the supposed people that don't think he can play? I know fans are torn - some exicted and some are still waiting to see.

It is mostly the radio and tv personalities that keep advocating that he can't play despite his recent preformance and body of work in the SEC.

Let's remember who these people are and that they are not working in ANY scouting department in the NFL. (If Mel Kiper is so great, why no NFL gig?)

The pundits get paid to spark conversation and interest - that is their number 1 priority. The topic of Tebow is gold for them now.
    You do make a good point, but you do have to face the reality that a hot-commodity head coach would much rather go to a team with a proven QB rather than an unproven one he pretty much has to start. The good news for us, is with all the openings we're likely to see, none of them have a very good QB in place.

Anderson county Tennessee (near Knoxville)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    I think we'll be in a couple of Super Bowls we have no business being in, and lose them horribly.

We'll win at least one later in his career.

(I hope)
    Cory, it sounds like you have seen this before somewhere?...lol

I tend to agree with you that it is a possibility. We all saw John lift the offenses of the 90's higher than they could have been with any other QB of that time. Perhaps Tebow will have a better supporting cast by the time he is ready to compete deep into the play-offs though. John had a good defense, and that was about it really in the 90's.

If John had been blessed with a good running game, stout linemen, AND the defense he had then, those losses may very well have been wins for him. We certainly saw he could do it by the time TD came along.

Time will tell. Go Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by WillTopper View Post
    IMO Tebow is going to be a big name in the NFL. He will be one of the best. It will take him a couple of years to get there but he will be.

Also Cutler will also be one of the best. The man is loaded with talent. He is also maturing out of young QB mistakes. He really reminds me of a young John Elway.

It would not surprise me one bit to see Tebow and Cutler playing opposite each other in a couple of Super Bowls, and many pro bowls.

For the record It is my OPINION that JMcDoof really put the screws to Cutler, and I do not blame hit at all for being p@#$@ off about it.

Cutler may be in the SB this year.
    When Cutler takes a team to the SB I will be one amazed dude. That seems to me to be the most implausible claim ever. Maybe Tebow will never win one, but if he got into one, I think he could win. Cutler on the other hand, if by some miracle got into one, you can bet he'd throw the game up for grabs and afterward claim he would throw that pass again and again...

Who did Tebow play Pee-Wee football for? Some Community College?

Adopted by JakeNbake

Sig by Freyaka

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    Who did Tebow play Pee-Wee football for? Some Community College?
    At the Orphanage League in the Phillipines....

LOL
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by kmcgough25 View Post
    So, with Orton at the helm, we were 54-167 (32.3%). Obviously, game two vs. Seattle was an anomoly and greatly improves the overall number.
    That's right. Take out the Seattle game and it goes down to 27%. Pitiful

The third down conversion rate in the Oakland game was atrocious. But mostly they called running plays.

Tebow didn't do well, either, but in terms up racking up numbers, there were a bunch of unsuccessful hand-off runs on 3rd down during the Oakland game.

THat's one reason people were throwing their shoe at the TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
    The third down conversion rate in the Oakland game was atrocious. But mostly they called running plays.

Tebow didn't do well, either, but in terms up racking up numbers, there were a bunch of unsuccessful hand-off runs on 3rd down during the Oakland game.

THat's one reason people were throwing their shoe at the TV.
    The third down calls in that game were awful. QB draws and hand-offs mostly, no matter how far we had to go for a first down. It was painful.
    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Hahahah...TOOooooo funneh. "Ball & Chain"....yeah, like Giselle is T.Brady's "Ball & Chain"

Ooooo, the agony!! I'm not sure how they will ever endure such hardship & misery.

Where do I sign up for these kinds of problems, I'd love to trade mine in.

T777
    "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    Actually, it's common practice to remove outliers to get a true representation when dealing with statistics.
    ya but you do it from both sides of the equation not just pick his best game and leave his worst
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    ya but you do it from both sides of the equation not just pick his best game and leave his worst
    Suppose a running back has one 100 yd gain and is stuffed for no gain 9 times, what is most representative of his performance - 10 YPC or 0 YPC?

Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    On the statistical curve the seattle game is the only outlier. So statistically speaking taking out the seattle game would be standard procedure.
    Life is more than just winning or losing.

People are not made happy in life by what they acquire, but rather by what they appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Broncofan View Post
    On the statistical curve the seattle game is the only outlier. So statistically speaking taking out the seattle game would be standard procedure.
    except they dont get taken out, maybe once the NFL starts taking outliers out i will think posts like these are less ignorant

if a guy runs for a 100 yards on one carry and 0 on 9 others are defense still gave up a 100 freaking yards
    -------