View Poll Results: Did you cry watching the Tebow documentary?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, more than once

19 10.98%
  • Yes, at some point during the documentary

29 16.76%
  • No, but inspired

61 35.26%
  • No, are you kidding me. You lose man points.

64 36.99%
Page 25 of 666 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the heads up - I'll be listening on-line!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    It can't be any worse.

Dumervil is healthy, Ayers in Year 3, 1st round pick, and 2 2nds, and our 3rd added to the defense as well as possible FA pickups. Among other things.

Too early to tell as of now, but it would be a good game, not a cakewalk like you expect.
    I never expect any game to be a cakewalk, all I'm saying is that Cutler is improving and if the Broncos have the same D they have now it won't be easy to watch. I'm looking forward to it

Bears are 18th in points, 30th in yards, 27th in passing yards.

Cutler has helped, but the Bears defense is main reason they are going to the playoffs.

If there is football next year, that would be a great matchup.
    More telling would be Cutlers second half of the season stats as he and his receivers have grown in Martz's system.

It will be a fun game to watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Mike View Post
    Sorry I can't help myself. Its DEION Sanders. He makes a good point and I think we all agree, anyone who has ever played football knows what Tebow WILL do. Those so called analysts who have never suited up can take a flying leap. GO BRONCOS
    Dude do you actually have a photo of Charles Manson as your avatar? Seriously?
    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by PrideisBears View Post
    I never expect any game to be a cakewalk, all I'm saying is that Cutler is improving and if the Broncos have the same D they have now it won't be easy to watch. I'm looking forward to it
    We won't have the same defense.

We'll have Dumervil back who will do wonders for this defense. Ayers in Year 3 where he should have a breakout year with Dumervil back. Add in 3-4 draft picks to the defense and/or FA pickups, we're vastly improved from this year.

I am too, should be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by bears6385 View Post
    More telling would be Cutlers second half of the season stats as he and his receivers have grown in Martz's system.

It will be a fun game to watch though.
    That's fair with Cutler.

And agreed, it will be good. Tebow vs Cutler on primetime, can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    Don't forget special teams. Cutler's pretty far down the list of reasons they've had a good season this year.
    Yes, but he is still on the list. He is having a good season, that much we have to acknowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by elway93 View Post
    Have you even been following the NFL this season or are you just talking out of your ass? Cutler is looking more solid than ever before and he's quarterbacking one of the elite teams in the NFC to a first round bye.
    I have watched every Bear game, and the reason that they are a "elite" team is the D... The O is nothing more than an avg O....
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

I still believe the most telling stat of the day was...4 possessions...4 scores..3 of those TD's.

You can't argue with that kind of production...That is the whole team coming together and not rolling over and giving up.

Disclamer: Anything stated by Hippie Guy is meant to be sarcasm and should not be construed as or mistaken for anything serious.

I hope it's on NBC, i like their coverage of the games.

But unfortunately, it will probably be on MNF.
    It wont be a primetime game.... here is only regional interest in the game.... And Denver is terrible. The best shot at prime time is play it like week 14 if both teams are still in the race
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

He's on right now.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    I have watched every Bear game, and the reason that they are a "elite" team is the D... The O is nothing more than an avg O....
    An average offense isn't what beat the Jets. Their D was getting friggin' lit up, and it was Cutler that brought them back to win that one. Can't really say much for the other games though.

The bears always have awesome field position (or just straight up TDs) from their special teams too. I agree he's definitely not doing it by himself.

It wont be a primetime game.... here is only regional interest in the game.... And Denver is terrible. The best shot at prime time is play it like week 14 if both teams are still in the race
    I'd be surprised if it's not primetime.

Cutler's return to Denver?

Think that's just a 1:00 game, no, likely SNF or MNF.

Thats not true at all. First of all, you dont know how the Broncos are going to perform next season.

And secondly, they JUST put the Vikings in primetime just because of a Vick-Favre matchup. Tebow-Cutler is a hell of a lot more intriging than Vick and Favre.

these guys are bunch of parrots, riding a one-trick pony. 'how have you progressed?' like he's coming out of kindergarten. 'what advice do ya get?' where's al hiding today- certainly, he'd like to be rude and disrespectful to the guy (simply because he can).

and they wonder why he answers so systematically.

EDIT: That said, that was nice to listen to. tebow really opened up a bit.
    Last edited by leisure; 12-30-2010 at 04:50 PM.