View Poll Results: Did you cry watching the Tebow documentary?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, more than once

19 10.98%
  • Yes, at some point during the documentary

29 16.76%
  • No, but inspired

61 35.26%
  • No, are you kidding me. You lose man points.

64 36.99%
Page 27 of 666 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutler2007 View Post
    Afterwords though, Stink pretty much just said throw all that out, he "is a leader of men", and said you can't be great without love of the game and Tebow has that (Orton they said may or may not, a "coin flip").

Doug Flutie comparison also came up as an example of a guy who teammates believed in.

Then Elway and Jim Kelly comparison, saying leaders of men like that can inspire both sides of the ball.

Pretty cool conversation
    Agree. That turned into a nice chat. That was the most comfortable i've ever heard tebow.

Like Achilies of Troy, Tebow is Bowlen's champion. I can feel Bowlen Invetsing heavily in Tebow and building around him. As much as I am scheme over personel. Tebow takes control. Last game he was mic'ed up. He was standing along the sideline and said there is one person that carries the ball. IDK if it was masterfully edited or not. It seemed he said If someone is running it it's me to the coach. That takes a bravodo of a QB with IT. He is going to "will" it and he is one of the best Athletes "physically speaking" on the field. Has excellent burst and strength to go with his determination.

Tebow is one of our champions.We have players then we have Champ, Dawkins, Dummervill, Clady, Williams that are just well one of our better players. They are our Champions or war steeds not anyones "Ball and Chain"
    Last edited by marcus_miller; 12-30-2010 at 05:33 PM.
    I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition backhand a fool!

Tebow talked of the WR's with great respect.

Again , I paraphrase from memory

Q: What is your best from the Houston game.

A: The post pass to Gaffney was the best. We kept missing it, not reading the coverage well in practice. Not on the same page. There is so much you must do to make adjustments in synch. In the game... we both made those reads, made those asjustments and were succesful in the game when we had not been able to make it work in practice.

Q: What was the worst from the Houston game?

A: I threw the ball away too quickly. I need to work on making the reads better, and when it is time to throw it away.. I need to get it up into the corner, where only my guy can maybe, possibly then make a play for it. So instead of throwing the ball out the side... I need to trust my recivers and their athleticism and put the ball up there where they have a chance to make the play into something.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

On the speed of the pro game...

Tebow said... and I paraphrase...

I dont know that is about how fast these guys are so much as many of them have such good instincts. Like Champ... he has seen every receiver in the league run every route imaginable hundreds of times... he just instinctivly knows what is coming. It is hard to come in and do things that will fool these guys and make them miss. But that is my job... to execute.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
    On the speed of the pro game...

Tebow said... and I paraphrase...

I dont know that is about how fast these guys are so much as many of them have such good instincts. Like Champ... he has seen every receiver in the league run every route imaginable hundreds of times... he just instinctivly knows what is coming. It is hard to come in and do things that will fool these guys and make them miss. But that is my job... to execute.
    Coming from the SEC, it's true. He's used these kinds of athletes in terms of physical ability. It's the mastery of the game, and the reaction time that's the big difference.
    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Magician4Broncos View Post
    What content? This article has about as much substance as a Mcdonalds happy meal.
    hey... hey... whoa. this is completely out of line man...

a Happy Meal (especially on Tuesdays) has much more substance than anything from BR. lol

and now for something completely different: my wife just got back from Target and threw me the score for Tron: Legacy. good stuff. this article? not good stuff.

:paper:

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Wow Neckbeard...you tore me a new one when I quoted Bleached Report once. I guess if it supports your opinion then it's o.k.

Here is the link it's about a 15 minute interview

http://www.1043thefan.com/channels/t...spx?ID=1336919

By James Walker (Featured Columnist) on December 30, 2010

The Denver Broncos are arguably the most discombobulated football team in the land. After two miserable seasons under the direction of wonder boy Josh McDaniels, the Broncos find themselves without a head coach, a defense or happy fans.
    2 seasons? Was this article published early or something? Did Bowlen fire the defense and the fans as well?

Is that a good or bad thing? Josh McDaniels went out on a serious limb and moved up for a second pick in the first round this past NFL draft to get Tebow thinking he was the second coming of Jesus Christ and must become a Denver Bronco. Some applauded and most laughed at him when he did it.
    Not sure that I'd want JC playing on my team. He's a great martyr and all, but is unproved under center. Or maybe I'm taking this cheap shot too literally?

Now, McDaniels is gone and owner Pat Bowlen will soon hire a new head coach to lead this once proud organization. Normally this would not be a big deal, but this time it may be quite different.
    Yep, coaching changes are rarely a big deal. We've had like 3 of them in the last 15 years. Pretty routine. But since we have a polarizing QB, which is uprecented, it is a 'big' deal.

Who wants to coach a team that has a QB few think is capable of leading the offense into the future?
    I doubt any of those that don't think him capable. That might actually be a time saver in the interview process actually.

Think about it. Can you remember a player such as Tebow that has stirred such emotions throughout the fanbase, pundits and whoever else cares to weigh in on the subject?
    Nope, fans are usually pretty silent and agree with all coaching decisions. This is the first time I can remember any kind of controversy whatsoever in the NFL.

Some may argue that the Denver Broncos head coaching job is one of the most coveted positions in the NFL. However, with Tim Tebow behind center, which potential candidate for the job wants to take on the task of either making Tebow successful or cutting him to the dismay of many people?
    I think if Tebow plays awfully, the 'dismay' might not be as great as it's made out. Or does the author actually think that folks will love Tebow no matter how many INT's the throws or games he blows? Let's use a little sense here.

The next head coach must rebuild the team, and the one area with the most glaring need is the defense. That's no small task—and couple that with the QB situation—is that too much for some to take on?
    That seems to be a sharp contrast to what has been portrayed so far in the article. So is the glaring issue an uproven QB or a bad defense? Let's try to follow one train of logic per article, shall we?

What 'QB situation' are we talking about? The one in which a former Heisman winner has had 2 fairly solid starts in the NFL? Yeah, that seems too big for any professional coach to handle.

Josh McDaniels was out after two seasons. Some think he was given too much authority and power for being so young and inexperienced. The mess he created in Denver is not going to be cleaned up with a quick sweep. It's going to be a major overhaul.

Let's say the person they hire decides to keep Tebow. Who will they bring in to coach and develop Tebow while focusing on rebuilding the defense?
    Hey, I'm no expert here, but why is it assumed that 'coaching' and 'developing' Tebow will require some gargantuan effort of coaching manpower? Josh is gone, he's done pretty well. It might not be as big a deal as the baseless speculation makes it out to be.

On the other hand, if it's decided that Tebow was a mistake and is cut, then what do you focus on first? Drafting another QB in the first round while pushing the needs of the defense into the back seat once again? Or do they keep Kyle Orton and Brady Quinn and put the vast majority of their time into the defense?
    Wait... you mean decided before the next draft? I just don't see that happening. Is that a serious hypothetical?

Will Pat Bowlen give his new head coach more than two seasons to right the ship?
    I think it's safe to assume he will with the understanding that the new coach doesn't:
    1. Trade away all the talent.
    2. Make ridiculous draft choices that completely ignore the basic and obvious needs of the team
    3. Involve himself in cheating or other national news scandals.

It is said that Bowlen will bring in John Elway and hire a new GM to assist in the project. Elway has gone on record saying that he likes Tebow and thinks he's a winner. Will the next head coach agree?
    Maybe, maybe not. Is this question really news-worthy? Hell, I'll try to answer it anyway. I think it's safe to assume the FO/Bowlen isn't going to consider anyone that isn't willing to at least give Tebow a shot, so it's sort of a moot rhetoric.

Only time will tell what the future holds for the Denver Broncos. In the meantime, Timmy will start his third and final game of the 2010 season against the San Diego Chargers this weekend.

Will this be another opportunity for Tebow to show Bowlen that he is worthy of consideration, or simply his last time playing for the Denver Broncos?
    Regardless of how he plays (with the exception of possibly handing the ball to the charges over and over), I think the chances of it being his last game are pretty slim. One would think a 'reporter' would reach a similar conclusion.

Stay tuned.
    Oh, with batied breath.
    Last edited by wayninja; 12-30-2010 at 05:50 PM.

Cp to you

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Bronc View Post
    Wow Neckbeard...you tore me a new one when I quoted Bleached Report once. I guess if it supports your opinion then it's o.k.
    I'd say Bleacher report is not a reliable source. It can be helpfull information to start you thinking but cleraly has a peronal feel to the writting that ruins it's credibility for fact. I guess it's how concrete your try and make the bleacher report that becomes the issue.
    I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition backhand a fool!

Quote Originally Posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
    Q: What was the worst from the Houston game?

A: I threw the ball away too quickly. I need to work on making the reads better, and when it is time to throw it away.. I need to get it up into the corner, where only my guy can maybe, possibly then make a play for it. So instead of throwing the ball out the side... I need to trust my recivers and their athleticism and put the ball up there where they have a chance to make the play into something.
    Firstly, thanks for posting these.

I'm not sure what Tebow is talking about here? Maybe I need to watch the game again, but I didn't see him throwing it away quickly when there was an open receiver or room to scramble.

There were a few bad passes, obviously, but just not sure what he's referring to here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukic View Post
    John Clayton should stick to playing Mr Mackey on south park.
    LMAO! I totally just pictured the twining my head...and Clayton does look like Mr. Mackey umm k!

Thx,
    Joe

We r going to get our butts kicked...
    Superbowl 50 Champs!