View Poll Results: Did you cry watching the Tebow documentary?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, more than once

19 10.98%
  • Yes, at some point during the documentary

29 16.76%
  • No, but inspired

61 35.26%
  • No, are you kidding me. You lose man points.

64 36.99%
Page 34 of 666 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowgirl15 View Post
    Thanks for posting. Good read. I hope the organization finds a head coach that believes in Tebow.
    Uhh, that would be Gruden. My choice.

One minute it is a new low for Tebow to succeed the next...
    ProFootballWeekly.com - Texans' inability to stop Tebow a new low

My Third Tim Tebow Artwork

Hello again,

After making two drawings of Tebow and having some constructive critisms of the faces on them, I decided to go out of my comfort zone and draw JUST Tim's face. I've never been good at drawing faces and getting everything in perspective and having the final product actually look like the person that is the subject, but I gave it my best here. I think I still have some work to do in getting faces perfect, but this is definately my best effort so far.

I would post a copy of the reference picture I used, but I lost it from my computer and don't know where I found it on the internet.

What do you think?

Looks great. I have liked all three you have done.
    Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfreak_56 View Post
    I am really happy this dreadful season has ended on a positive note and excitement for the future.

Completely agree, the team, and the fans too, each needed something positive to take into the offseason. Tebow, seems to be that something.

Who is Cordell Stewart?

I don;t know a Cordell, I know a Kordell.

lol

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

It's under CJ and Klatt interesting listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's under CJ and Klatt interesting listen.

Thanks, I would truly like to know what he thinks. I am a huge Buffs and Broncos fan so it would be interesting to find out!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Quote Originally Posted by MH Stampede View Post
    Completely agree, the team, and the fans too, each needed something positive to take into the offseason. Tebow, seems to be that something.
    Tebow and the rest of this offense having to learn a new system sucks, this team took a huge step backwards check that leap when they fired McDaniels IMO

Wow. I've like all of your drawings....
    "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

That's pretty awesome dude. Great job. Same as all your previous ones. Keep it up.

St. Louis Rams GM

Looks pretty good
    Only criticism I have is his jawbone/chin area looks a little bit fat to me,

Studesville made gutsy move

Studesville made gutsy and bold move by starting rookie Qb Tebow when he could have started Brady Quinn and throw him directly under bus. From Tebow's recent interview he was not doing great in practice and having issues with different formations and executing offense.

He missed so many plays in practice that most coaching staff told reporters that Tebow is not ready yet but when he took the field he had no problem running offense. No doubt there is still work ahead of him but he managed the situation well most of the time.

At least we know what Tebow has rather than sitting him holding clipboard.
    I somehow getting feeling that Studesville will be our next HC.
    Last edited by broncozone; 12-31-2010 at 08:30 PM.

John Elway on Tim Tebow

Here are some of his observations of Tebow in first 2 games.
    I really thought he played well the last two weeks. What you saw in Tim Tebow last week is his bread and butter and that's his grit and his leadership and his desire and determination to win. Those are the intangibles that Tim Tebow brings. Obviously there are other questions on the other areas, his release and those types of things. I think what you saw last week against Houston was what got him drafted and got people intrigued about him was the intangibles that he does have and you saw that last week in the way that he plays.

On how far the "it factor" can take you

I think that it's something that helps you. There's no question it gets you over in close games. It can make a difference in two teams that are close. I don't think it can get you 12 wins a year by itself. Tim, obviously, is still raw. There's still a lot of things that Tim has to get better with. He'll get that. We look at him and there's so much hope in him because of what he did in his college career. He's really raw. He's very mature when it comes down to the emotional side of the game, what it takes and the determination. He's very emotional on that side. Like any other young guy coming into the league that comes out of college, he's still real raw on the physical side. He's got a long way to go on that side of it. You see some of that in the game last week. He was late on some throws. He missed a couple throws. To me, the "it factor" gets you from good to great. To get to good, you need to make all the throws you need to make and you need to make the throws you're expected to make and the ones that have to be made."
    Last edited by broncozone; 12-31-2010 at 09:35 PM.

I get this strange feeling Elway finds Tebow a bit....raw.

The 12th time he said it, was my tip off
    "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous