View Poll Results: Did you cry watching the Tebow documentary?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, more than once

19 10.98%
  • Yes, at some point during the documentary

29 16.76%
  • No, but inspired

61 35.26%
  • No, are you kidding me. You lose man points.

64 36.99%
Page 35 of 666 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
    I have to wonder what is the hardest thing to do, teach a guy that is raw physically but has the "it" factor to become physically ideal or to take a guy that has the physical tools to be successful but doesn't have the "it" factor to become a leader and develop the drive to have "it"?

I reality they knew if they didn't start Tebow the stadium would look like Kansas City's for the final two home games.

Don't give him too much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by suldier13 View Post
    I have to wonder what is the hardest thing to do, teach a guy that is raw physically but has the "it" factor to become physically ideal or to take a guy that has the physical tools to be successful but doesn't have the "it" factor to become a leader and develop the drive to have "it"?
    I don't think it factor can be taught.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBronco View Post
    Thats my feeling on the subject, I think I would want to develop a team around someone that learns and grows with the team and already has the "it" factor than to just pick a guy that is physically gifted but doesn't thrive in the crunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by broncozone View Post
    I somehow getting feeling that Studesville will be our next HC.
    How will he be our next HC when he's currently our HC?
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Fair assessment. Hope to see him working with Tebow.
    Forum "credibility" is the same as writing articles for "The Bleacher Report"

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBronco View Post
    I would have to agree.

His leadership skills are off the charts. Just like the great US Generals were not always at the top of the class at Westpoint, either.

I don't really like the word "intangibles", because what is extremely tangible is Tebow's leadership skills, inspiring his teammates, intensity, drive, dedication, and leading by example means victories for the Denver Broncos. From seeing the Mic'd version of Tebow those traits are highly visible and tangible.

Brady Quinn makes me puke in my mouth. The only time he looked good was when he played against our high school defense in 08. He'll get one more chance by another team, then he's off to Canada.

If people could coach perfect technique than we would have perfect players! But that just doesn't happen - and it never will. Let Tebow play his way and spend the time coaching him on how to read defenses, etc. Matter-of-fact just play him - experience is worth everything! Trying to "remake" Tebow is just stupid!

How could they not start Quinn? The guy is the look of a franchise QB! Tebow's fun, but Quinn comes from a great football coaching school and, and,... UGH! I hate our management!!!

(i hope you know im kidding )

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Tebowner.

Lol, I don't know how some of you guys get that good at designing, I can't draw to save my life.

Great job, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by broncozone View Post
    Studesville made gutsy and bold move by starting rookie Qb Tebow when he could have started Brady Quinn and throw him directly under bus. From Tebow's recent interview he was not doing great in practice and having issues with different formations and executing offense.

He missed so many plays in practice that most coaching staff told reporters that Tebow is not ready yet but when he took the field he had no problem running offense. No doubt there is still work ahead of him but he managed the situation well most of the time.

At least we know what Tebow has rather than sitting him holding clipboard.
    I somehow getting feeling that Studesville will be our next HC.
    What is gutsy about going with the no 2 QB on the depth chart when no 1 is out? Tim Tebow has been the no 2 all but one game.

Quote by Champ Bailey...

ďSee that?Ē Bailey asks. ďThatís Tebow. Itís long after practice and heís still out there. Thatís what he does. Thatís not for show. Heís not just doing that because the media is here today. He does that every day.Ē
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

To me it sounds like he's not sold on Tebow.

I think the one thing that's great about having Elway as the head of FO is that he knows the QB position, and he's as big as it gets in Denver. He's probably not gonna fall head over heals for a guy because of his name if he's not delivering passes the right way or playing the position the way it should be played. That Tebow has the "it" factor is a plus, but it's not everything you need to be a good QB. Meaning, "Tebow needs a lot of work before we're gonna just hand over the keys to him".

That's great news. Hopefully, they will let the full-time coach next year evaluate the QB position without Gator-colored glasses. We will have a lot more options in the HC search if that is the case, because not many established guys will want to be force-fed a QB.
    "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"