View Poll Results: Did you cry watching the Tebow documentary?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, more than once

19 10.98%
  • Yes, at some point during the documentary

29 16.76%
  • No, but inspired

61 35.26%
  • No, are you kidding me. You lose man points.

64 36.99%
Page 75 of 666 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 9985
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    All of those Qb's were already on teams with the pieces to get them to the playoffs....Teams have more than one player for a reason!
    I'd like to see Tebow in the NFL Quarterback Challenge. Let's see how he fares.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Texan View Post
    Cutler wasn't a winner in college. HEHEHEHEHEHE.
    That's EXACTLY what I was thinking when I read that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcrill View Post
    i dont care if the guy has the ugliest throwing motion, if the ball has no spiral, if he doesnt look like PEYTON MANNING, if the guy some how finds a way to get that"ugly" ball in our guys hands and get in the endzone and get us wins, which is what the guy does.
    I agree to a point…the whole throwing motion crap means nothing to me as well. Bottom line is if he can get the ball into the hands of the receivers and make the right reads I’m ok with that. However he has a LOT of development to do as a passing drop back QB and I’m not talking about this throwing motion. As for the gets us wins part…should be gets us a win (singular not plural).

Quote Originally Posted by kingcrill View Post
    and every mistake and flaw he has now, are just going to get better! he is a work horse, and wants to win more than anything. i love that the guy isnt afraid to make mistakes, and take chances and is all about getting us where we need to go, why would we even think of another qb, stick with this guy and develop him. his shown that he can do what he needs to, and that he'll improve on what NEEDS to be improved.
    I agree that Tebow is a workhorse and has great work ethic. I have said it many times if the kid does not succeed as an NFL QB it will not be due to his lack of effort. He puts 100% into everything, now whether or not his hard work in the passing game translates into real progression on the field is another thing all together. As Bronco fans we all should hope he progresses but we all should also acknowledge the kid needs work in the passing department.

Thx,
    Joe
    To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

**Team Signature Compliments of Stand Ablaze**

Can you name many more off the top of your head?

And I countered this in the other thread with this statement:

If Tebow doesn't make the playoffs by next year does that make him a bust then? All these QBs, except for Brees, took their teams to the playoffs within the first or second season as a Pro. So if we are going to compare their first three starts then lets compare their first 2 seasons.
    To the previous poster, sorry I only saw it once and felt like they were interesting stats. I work so I'm not on here 24/7 to see every thread, sorry.

As for "bust", you are right time will certainly tell as to his overall success...or failure....as it does with every player.

I think that the interesting point is that there are so many "experts" screaming that he could never, would never have any success as an NFL QB but if numbers don't lie then look at the numbers when compared to other great QB's and since his body of work so far is three games as a starter that is all that can be referenced.

Let's all hope that the hire a great coach and surround him with some quality players and go from there since any success will be good for us all since the bottom line is we should all want to see him (or any Bronco player) succeed since we are all Broncos fans!

Quote Originally Posted by cdnbroncosfan View Post
    To the previous poster, sorry I only saw it once and felt like they were interesting stats. I work so I'm not on here 24/7 to see every thread, sorry.

As for "bust", you are right time will certainly tell as to his overall success...or failure....as it does with every player.

I think that the interesting point is that there are so many "experts" screaming that he could never, would never have any success as an NFL QB but if numbers don't lie then look at the numbers when compared to other great QB's and since his body of work so far is three games as a starter that is all that can be referenced.

Let's all hope that the hire a great coach and surround him with some quality players and go from there since any success will be good for us all since the bottom line is we should all want to see him (or any Bronco player) succeed since we are all Broncos fans!
    I work on computers at work, so I have lots of down time. lol

Kyle Orton is a prototypical passer. What was his 3rd down conversion rate again?

Neither was Elway, just had really good stats.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    The problem is he didn't move the chains very well yesterday against SD until they were down 21 points.
    I think as a 3 game rookie , against the #1 defense he did pretty darned well movig the chains. A lot of good veteran QBs have done a LOT worse against SD this year. You all have to remember we are ot that good of a team this year, and to come within 5 of beating SD is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by psychobilly View Post
    Kyle Orton is a prototypical passer. What was his 3rd down conversion rate again?
    What's his time after snap before the line crumbles around him?

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Can you name many more off the top of your head?
    The dig wasn't at you. It was at Cutler. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AK's#1BroncoFan View Post
    What's his time after snap before the line crumbles around him?
    Long enough for him to assume the fetal position.

Quote Originally Posted by TT15Superman View Post
    I'm a huge Tebow fan, but let's be real. He played horribly yesterday.
    Real?

All you noticed was Tebow having a horrible game?

What part of Tebow leading the team on 3 TD scoring drives where he accumulated 299 yards in the proccess did you miss?

If that is your definition of a horrible game, I suggest you get real, cause at the moment your take seems to be coming more from the lunatic fringe than any place possessing any semblance of real.

You sir have a lot to learn. Your take is whacked to the point of being completely out of touch with the reality of what actually occured in the game to the point it is not even worth breaking down.

You sir need to get a clue. Your rookie game has just been exposed....

lol, stink was talking about michael vick getting better after going to prison... and lloyd made a joke about "so now tebow has to go to prison?"

lololololol

Quote Originally Posted by WillTopper View Post
    I think as a 3 game rookie , against the #1 defense he did pretty darned well movig the chains. A lot of good veteran QBs have done a LOT worse against SD this year. You all have to remember we are ot that good of a team this year, and to come within 5 of beating SD is pretty good.
    He had 5 of the teams 18 first downs in the final 2 minutes. That means 13 in the previous 58...how is that moving the chains well?