Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,577

    Having fun with photoshop

    So, since we all know how to use photoshop now...

    How about we have a little fun with it?

    I know everyones done it before...


    Post your artwork!


    Requirements:
    1. Has to be funny
    2. Doesn't have to be done professionally (any crap would do, like my crap )




    Theres one i made recently (5 minutes ago) for another thread... took about i'd say 25 minutes. (from finding the pics and cropping to uploading)
    Last edited by 12and4; 01-03-2011 at 10:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    6,705
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    So, since we all know how to use photoshop now...
    How about we have a little fun with it?

    I know everyones done it before...


    Post your artwork!


    Requirements:
    1. Has to be funny
    2. Doesn't have to be done professionally (any crap would do, like my crap )




    Theres one i made recently (5 minutes ago) for another thread... took about i'd say 25 minutes. (from finding the pics and cropping to uploading)

    I dont know how to use photoshop

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,577
    Quote Originally Posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    I dont know how to use photoshop
    lol, its okay

    if you took 10 minutes to learn you'd be fluent...


    oh and i adjusted colors around and i think this may look better...


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    6,705
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    lol, its okay

    if you took 10 minutes to learn you'd be fluent...


    oh and i adjusted colors around and i think this may look better...

    You should photoshop this onto the helmet.....



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    628
    ^^Is that the Chargers' Super Bowl trophy case?

    Photoshop is like anything else. Play with it for about 10 minutes and you're almost there.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,577


    that damn wood wasn't really even wood... it was a sticker they stuck on... so i peeled it off and sprayed it blue...




    the other crap i made, since nobody is joining in!



    This was just a snapshot, but hilarious nonetheless...
    Last edited by 12and4; 01-03-2011 at 10:38 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    pɐǝɥ ʎɯ uo
    Posts
    2,056
    Photoshop only?

    this was made with gimp way back when you had your EPIC chokes...






    nice job though 4n12....


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,577
    Quote Originally Posted by CHARGER$ View Post
    Photoshop only?

    this was made with gimp way back when you had your EPIC chokes...

    nice job though 4n12....
    why you gotta be so hurtful

    4and12!!! WOOT WOOT.

    i called it.

    Here are others I found on my comp since nobody else is jumpin in


    In response to a certain someone's similar pic.



    this was just a joke.



    Was to prove that mcd looked like drew carey (fat)



    Just another joke



    My first sig

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,577

    Just to piss off some of the charger fans



    Funny... orton as god. me as michaelangelo. and tebow as adam.



    BARRELMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP


    This failed... i spent a lot of time on it and i couldn't save the damn gif properly...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,577

    Made for the broncomania awards a while while while back.... it looks terrible.



    Fresno State!!!!!!!!!!! hot ass girl though



    Epic fail

  11. #11
    theMileHighGuy is offline
    ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    away from home
    Posts
    11,067
    Schematics for Jake's kinect stand.


    tebow smiley


    friends shooting each other in the az desert. only one was actually there tho. And half the desert in this is digitally created.


    bronco


    how many bars do I need for an animated avy?



    That fresno state chick is the hoht.


    Oh and this sig is new artwork too!
    Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 01-04-2011 at 01:37 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,577
    Very Nice Stuff!!! Love the bronco


    The animated avys are probably not allowed anymore I think.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    pɐǝɥ ʎɯ uo
    Posts
    2,056
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    Very Nice Stuff!!! Love the bronco


    The animated avys are probably not allowed anymore I think.
    Just noticed I been adopted again... Is there a thread up?


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    6,705
    Quote Originally Posted by CHARGER$ View Post
    Just noticed I been adopted again... Is there a thread up?
    Suuuuuuuuure is.




    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=181025

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,785
    not my work but found on google...

    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •