View Poll Results: Should the Broncos draft Andrew Luck if he decalres and is available at our pick?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

51 22.17%
  • No

179 77.83%
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Anyway we land Luck

Andrew Luck would be a dream come true.

Orton is a really good backup.

Tebow is really a great guy to root for. Good Kid, great work ethic, says all the right things. If Denver would of drafted him in the 3rd round drafting Luck wouldn't be so bad.

We would have to be very LUCKy

We could LUCK into a 2nd overall pick

With a little bit of LUCK

I don't believe in LUCK (do believe in Tebow)

Better to be LUCKy than good, and we aren't good

Just getting them out of the way

I want a premier d player. Someone like fairly would be fantastic. Plus I still believe in tebows future

Yes. Hire Harbaugh. He'll make sure we get lucky with Andrew Luck.

The way it looks to me, we will probably go 3-13. The Bills are also likely to go 3-13, with the Bengals maybe going 2-14 or 3-13. So yeah, if they want him bad enough they can go get him. Question is will they? I doubt it.

What if Fairly and Luck are both on the board when we pick? Hehe, it will be interesting.

Luck will b the number 1 pick I don't want him anyhow; tebow has a bright future I want fairley or quinn or bowers

It's Fairley or bust imo.

Fairley is a beast with an attitude.

But Denver needs Cinci to act like they wanna win. PLEASE!

I'd say there's a chance because we are probably looking at a top 3 pick right now. Hell, if we drop these next three games - which we probably will - we might even move up into that #2 spot.

It all depends on Tebow. The time to see if the kid can play is now because if he can't... I almost think we have to take a Quarterback. If Tebow can't play, I don't think any QB on this roster can.

Ortons Trade Value has plummeted and if Our Rookie QB can't play, then I think it's obvious Quinn can't play either because Tebow beat him out for the #2 spot.

I've been really against taking ANOTHER QB in the draft, but what are we to do right now if Tebow isn't a capable QB at this level? This Offense can't even score anymore and is being drastically held back by horrible QB play.

Of course there's always the argument that maybe Tebow just isn't ready yet, but at least if you let the kid PLAY NOW, we can find out if we've seen enough from him to believe that maybe he's not ready now but he will someday be ready.
    Last edited by BluenOrnge4Life; 12-12-2010 at 06:28 PM.

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Not until we play Tebow and see what he has.

This team needs a game-changer on the DL. IF Fairley is available when we pick, better take him and don't think twice.

If tonight wasn't enough of a declaration of the coaching staffs "no faith in Tebow" then I don't know what is. If we pick top three and Luck is available, I think you have to take him.

If Luck is there, we have to take him.

We need an impact defensive player though. Look at what drafting Suh did for Detroit, or McCoy in Tampa Bay.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

We need an impact defensive player though. Look at what drafting Suh did for Detroit, or McCoy in Tampa Bay.
    Very true. I watched the Lions/Packers game today, and having him on that line creates all kinds of problems because he gets double teamed A LOT and it opens up opportunities for other players.

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

That's if he even comes out.

If Fairley is available, we better take him and don't think twice about it.

Orton is useless and tebow is a project. This team needs a franchise qb. If we have a chance to get one then we must draft one. Qb is the most important position on a football team.

Some of you people are so clueless it boggles the mind...
    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.