You had a good season!

It was a nice run, chiefs, but thats what happens when you play the ravens in the playoffs

Hope you guys go 14-2 next season (2 losses to us, and only if we go 16-0)

Nice

12and4 is right. Great season. Your team showed a lot of heart today and played some great football. Now your young players have had a taste of the playoffs and I bet next time will be different.

you were my playoff team this year. Heres to three great matchups next year!!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Congrats to a good year, and dang: Charles is a beast.
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Mhm. I see the Chiefs as the 2004 Chargers. A team that's inexperienced, but is on the rise and will be dangerous for the next few years. Don't feel bad about losing to a Ravens team that has been together for years and has won playoff games together.
    Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

As much i hate to say it the Chiefs were the best team in the AFCW this year. you all had a very good season. I had Charles and Bowe in my Fantasy Team this year and Charles tore it up for me. I wish my broncos wouldve done what you all did. Mark my words chiefs fans, KC is a very talented team, and one that i will be watching closely next season. Although i do wanna say this.. i wish Eric Berry was wearing Orange and blue. lol. I loved that kid in college and as my luck would have it he went to my rival. ugh. But Congrats chiefs and your fans, Congrats on what is sure to be a stepping stone to many great years to come....2nd to the broncos. lol

Thanks all.
    I'm not disappointed in the season at all...got to see an extra game, and I can now look forward to next year knowing KC is a bona-fide contender again.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyBroncosFan View Post
    .. i wish Eric Berry was wearing Orange and blue.
    I grumbled a little when they drafted the guy...I thought they should have gone with a lineman...

I'm not grumbling now...not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
    Thanks all.
    I'm not disappointed in the season at all...got to see an extra game, and I can now look forward to next year knowing KC is a bona-fide contender again.
    and you shouldn't be disappointed. you guys took the first step, which was winning the division and making the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    and you shouldn't be disappointed. you guys took the first step, which was winning the division and making the playoffs.
    sure, going 2-4 in the division makes you the champs
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][I]Louis "Murph" Murphy[/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][I][SIZE="3"]Oakland Raiders #18[/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.17.5 View Post
    sure, going 2-4 in the division makes you the champs
    KC could have lost it against Seattle but they stayed strong and applied the pressure to SD, who wilted under that pressure.

Congratulations to all Chief's fans. (both of you LOL)

Good luck in the future to both of you. Seriously, you had a really good season and a bright future. If you get tired of Charles or Berry next season, send them th Denver, We could use both of them.