Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Uniform for Vets day or AF day

OK, this is only a rough draft, I'm having a few problems with downsizing the pattern so if any of you Photoshop experts want to try I'll post the original pattern I made, but the thought process is the digital camo uniforms Army used this year. I thought this would be a cool Bronco version for Veterans day, Armed Forces Appreciation Day, or just for redneck uniform sales/fun

If you hate say it, but keep in mind this is a rough draft, Ideas welcome too.

+

that looks

kinda

Awesome! lol looks like skittles.
    Now go get your shine box

Like the idea, but it looks kinda messy, and to much orange.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Not many people like the digital camo. The Army will be steps away from making a new tiger-stripe design. Could you make one look like that with orange, blue, and white? I'll post a pic of the uniform if I can find it. It kind of looks like the Air Force uniforms. Nonetheless, I think tiger-stripe camo would look better.

BTW, I really like the idea. I'm glad you brought this up.

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Not many people like the digital camo. The Army will be steps away from making a new tiger-stripe design. Could you make one look like that with orange, blue, and white? I'll post a pic of the uniform if I can find it. It kind of looks like the Air Force uniforms. Nonetheless, I think tiger-stripe camo would look better.
    I guarantee you the Army is not going backwards on there camo, but I think a traditional forest camo would look cool too, but as long as the military is using the Dcamo I think it would be,,, not right to go different. Not sure what Tiger Camo you mean but I wouldn't want anything that would look Bengaly.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Like the idea, but it looks kinda messy, and to much orange.
    I agree, everytime I downsized the pattern the color changes, I'm going to haft to upsize the uniform 1000x, put the pattern on, then downsize the whole thing. I'll work on it later, but I wanted to see if anyone even liked the idea before I invested even more time in it.

It's a great idea, and we can wear it more than once. Veterans day and 9/11.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by Garywolf001 View Post
    I guarantee you the Army is not going backwards on there camo, but I think a traditional forest camo would look cool too, but as long as the military is using the Dcamo I think it would be,,, not right to go different. Not sure what Tiger Camo you mean but I wouldn't want anything that would look Bengaly.
    It was on military.com a while back. It was striped like the Air Force Uniforms but it had different colors. Colors they really haven't used before. Actually, maybe a mixture of all. It had a lighter brown, a darker brown, and a greenish color. It was different. The uniforms I'm finding right now are not striped at all. They are 'blobs' I would call them, like the old BDUs. But they are the same color as I described. I think they are still in the process of modifying their uniforms. But I think they have all agreed that the color just isn't working and I haven't seen and digital in the works.

I'm not saying they won't change someday, but they made them the way they are because their digital night vision cameras were picking up the old forest and desert BDU style patterns too easily. The new Digital patterns break up the pattern better, but they have dozens of variations for different climates, it really is amazing how much they put into camo now.

I'm not saying they won't change someday, but they made them the way they are because their digital night vision cameras were picking up the old forest and desert BDU style patterns too easily. The new Digital patterns break up the pattern better, but they have dozens of variations for different climates, it really is amazing how much they put into camo now.
    I totally agree. It's crazy. There's a whole lot of money lost in changes. They may have actually put all of this on hold because of the budget cuts.

Yep, different camo, different and camo pattern for every battle type.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    I totally agree. It's crazy. There's a whole lot of money lost in changes. They may have actually put all of this on hold because of the budget cuts.
    Well for now, that's what they have there cadets wearing so thats what they are telling the cadets to expect to see

Personally I prefer the original Digitals, the ones every branch derived their uniforms from: The Marine Corps.

My opinion is very biased of course.
    2012 Adopt-A-Bronco: Elvis Dumervil

Quote Originally Posted by Topgun View Post
    Personally I prefer the original Digitals, the ones every branch derived their uniforms from: The Marine Corps.

My opinion is very biased of course.
    Understandable, I'm joining the Marines after college.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders