Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Well i went to Washington D.C. in December as part of a school trip and have to say it was amazing! There is sooo much to do and i really want to go back!

Unfortunately, we only had a few days and everything was a bit rushed due to lack of time! Anyways theres simply soo much to see and do! You have the Washington Monument, Arlington, dozens of memorials.....it just goes on!

And i have to brag and say my field trip members and i were real lucky and got accepted into the white house!

Anyways where ever you go...Have fun!!

Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    I'm not a civilian.

Now is not a good time to join. Too many cuts. I would wait until a better time.

It really depends on what you want to see. I wouldn't want to goto a place and party. I would rather visit and see stuff. That's why I suggested those places. It really depends on what you and your buddies are looking for.

PS. A Junior in high school isn't the best time to join either. Most people can't make up their mind of what they want in college, much less high school. Then if you sign, you're stuck.

Anyways. Good luck on planning a trip.
    I went in to delayed enlistment as a junior and haven't looked back since. The cuts don't really effect the majority of the people. Most of the people getting "cut" are the people that shouldn't be here anyway.
    Last edited by SeeingRed; 02-05-2011 at 09:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier96B View Post
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Quote Originally Posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    So I'm a junior in HS this year but me and some buddies are starting to think about where we'll go for our senior trip. I've always wanted to go to Yellowstone, and I will before I die, but being in SC, a roadtrip all the way cross-country would be a little too expensive for our budget. Anybody have some ideas for a place we could visit that isn't too rich? I'm open to any ideas but I would prefer in-country.
    I've been to Yellowstone twice in the last 3 years, the first time i went was in winter of 2009. Snowmobiled in the park from Mammath Springs to Old Faithfull.....and then back in one day.

Went back last fall with friends to ATV around West Yellowstone and go back in the park.

Find a way to get to Yellowstone, you'll never forget it.

I'd really like to go to Yellowstone. Any time I see a show on TV about that place, I always watch it. It's beautiful there.

For the OP, there's a lot of awesome stuff to do in the Black Hills as well, but it'd probably not be a great senior trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier96B View Post
    i also took a crap and it was orange