Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Frey's Design Studio

I haven't been making Sig's for awhile for anyone other than myself but I've had a decent amount of free time lately and decided to get back to work.

The Requirements
    I will only make Sig's for people who are over 200 posts and have 2 cp bars.

I will consider making wallpapers if you give me a good clear idea what you want to see, these would be the same 200 post 2 cp bar requirements. (this is a strict requirement don't even bother pming me if you don't meet it. I'm sorry if that makes me seem like a jerk but it's just a requirement I have, I want to make sure that whoever I am making sigs for will likely A. Stick around for awhile and B. contribute to the boards with enough quality posts to gain the second bar or higher.)

If you want me to make you a Sig the pm me the request (please don't post it in here, I will use the thread for posting the finished products) Make sure when you request a Sig to try and be as descriptive as possible on what you are wanting it to look like (color scheme, players/people/things you want to see in the Sig and if you want any text or a specific font to be included as well, if you just tell me you want a sig but don't give me much information I'll just use my best judgement but the more descriptive you are the less guess work I have to make on what you'll like.)

If your not sure what font you would like me to use I suggest checking out http://www.dafont.com/ as they have thousands of fonts to choose from.

Finally if I do end up making you a Sig a cp is by no means a requirement but would be greatly appreciated and it would be nice if under the Sig you would put something like made by Freyaka (though this too is not required)

Also please bear in mind that if my work load is too heavy I may decide not to make you a sig, please don't take it personally.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 02-05-2011 at 02:02 PM.

I made a 1 time exception for TheDraftnik because he asked before I clairified the rules and also because he's got nearly 1000 post.

Going forward I'm going to be firm on 200 posts and 2 cp bars. Also please try and be as descriptive as possible, if all you tell me is "I want a sig for this player" and not much more it leaves me guessing as how best to make it at which point I'm going to just go with what I feel works best and I don't plan on remaking the same sig 2-3 times because you didn't give enough information to begin with.

Help me, help you!

Finished Sig and matching avy for BroncoFan!

Blue

Red

Last edited by Freyaka; 02-10-2011 at 11:57 PM.

One free for the taking for anyone who wants it.

I was just playing around and made it, if anyone likes it have at it. (I'm not real fond of the font but I couldn't find anything I liked better so there you have it)
    Last edited by Freyaka; 03-05-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Of course no sooner do I say I can't find a font I like then I go and find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Of course no sooner do I say I can't find a font I like then I go and find one.

This one is really cool. Nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    This one is really cool. Nice job!
    Thanks! I think since I am not getting many requests I'm just going to start pumping out random sigs of players for whoever decides they want them just so I can shake some of the rust off (I haven't made sigs for anyone other than myself in a long time before this thread and I'm a bit rusty)

I normally don't use photoshop but this one was made entirely with photoshop instead of PSP and apop like I normally do.

I made two versions one with more a natural look on Tim himself because the first one just seemed off to me which ever you like better enjoy!

It is also unclaimed and free for the taking anyone who doesn't have a sig and wants one have at it!

I'll start making some for people other than tebow later tonight/tomorrow it's just those are the ones that are easiest to come back stock photo's for.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 03-06-2011 at 12:48 PM.

One free for the taking for anyone who wants it.

I was just playing around and made it, if anyone likes it have at it. (I'm not real fond of the font but I couldn't find anything I liked better so there you have it)
    I'm using it now.

Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Here's another, I'm learning to use brushes in Photoshop so it's not the best I've ever made (I got a bit brush happy) but again this one is free for any who want it.

I'm gonna try and figure out a way of combining my old style (with apop/psp) with the new one. The issue I'm having is I can't find a way to save with layers intact in Photoshop that PSP will actually recognize.

As requested for jakeandbake lol

With and without pink jersey.

As requested for jakeandbake lol

With and without pink jersey.

Thanks buddy Great work. CP's

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Several different versions of a sig for 100%Broncoholic based on the look he requested.

Last edited by Freyaka; 03-07-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Pretty sweet! I just pmed you.

Few more

If those fonts don't work let me know.