Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 337
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Broncos Country
    Posts
    10,317
    You should make me one! Your sigs rule!

    I want one for any of the following players (or maybe all of them)

    Tim Tebow
    Eddie Royal
    Brandon Lloyd
    Elvis Dumervil
    DJ Williams
    Champ Bailey

    2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,916
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    You should make me one! Your sigs rule!

    I want one for any of the following players (or maybe all of them)

    Tim Tebow
    Eddie Royal
    Brandon Lloyd
    Elvis Dumervil
    DJ Williams
    Champ Bailey
    I'll see what I can do, like I told broncoholic in a PM it's really difficult with the size limitations of the sigs to make a good multi player sig so it's more likely you'll see one for one of the players on there.


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,916






    BroncoFanBoy just got your respond to my PM so I'll try and start getting to it soon.


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY(I'm stuck with bills fans)
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post





    O WOW! I absolutely love it!!! thank you so much!!

    Absolutely amazing!!!

    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    pɐǝɥ ʎɯ uo
    Posts
    2,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'll see what I can do, like I told broncoholic in a PM it's really difficult with the size limitations of the sigs to make a good multi player sig so it's more likely you'll see one for one of the players on there.
    agree 100%.


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,916
    Quote Originally Posted by CHARGER$ View Post
    agree 100%.
    I've pulled it off a couple of times but with the size limitations (which are a needed evil...peoples sigs used to be too freaking big) you just run out of space REALLY easily.


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,916
    My newest one for BroncoFanBoy with two different colors on his name because I frankly couldn't decide so I'm leaving it up to him!





  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Broncos Country
    Posts
    10,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    My newest one for BroncoFanBoy with two different colors on his name because I frankly couldn't decide so I'm leaving it up to him!



    Those are some kickass sigs! Well done!

    2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,916
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    Those are some kickass sigs! Well done!
    No problem man, I finally got around to making myself a new one today as well.


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,916
    I believe Atwnbroncfan may have claimed this one but I'm posting it here for display.



  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    11,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Few more






    If those fonts don't work let me know.
    Just want to compliment you on this one,good stuff

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,916
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
    Just want to compliment you on this one,good stuff
    Thanks, it turned out a lot better than i thought it would. When Dave sent me the info on what he wanted I wasn't sure how well I'd do (I had to hand draw the mountians in the background because the bumpersticker he wanted me to use was too small to use.)


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,916
    avatar for sbxxxiichamps

    80x80


    100x100


  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    4,507
    Hey Freyaka sorry to bother you but could you make me an avvy out of this pic? I just thought it was so awesome that I had to use it as my avatar.


    "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,916
    Quick and dirty.

    80x80


    100x100


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •