Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Looks real good. and is 1920 x 1080 1080p? because that's what mine are, haha. not sure what MHG meant.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Looks real good. and is 1920 x 1080 1080p? because that's what mine are, haha. not sure what MHG meant.
    Yea it is, the board does resize though so maybe he didn't realize he had to view the direct link to the image to get the full sized. That's why I always throw a link to my DA page to get the full sized image, just makes easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yea it is, the board does resize though so maybe he didn't realize he had to view the direct link to the image to get the full sized. That's why I always throw a link to my DA page to get the full sized image, just makes easier.
    I gotta make one of those again. Closed my old one down because I had some weird stalkers following me.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Oh cool, I didn't know I could do that. I just thought that's how big they were.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Oh cool, I didn't know I could do that. I just thought that's how big they were.
    Yea no the board resizes them. If you right click and copy image link then paste it in your browser you'll see the full sized image

I would like to ask you if you'd be willing to do a sig for me similar to your Colorado Rockies design (it is awesome), but with the Denver Broncos, using pics of some or all of my favorite players and my sig.

44 - Floyd Little
    7 - John Elway
    57 - Tom "TJ" Jackson
    30 - Terrell Davis
    15 - Tim Tebow
    99 - Kevin Vickerson

I would really appreciate this, never had a personal sig before, but have been a Bronco fan for a very long time. Thanks Freyaka for your consideration of my request. native5280fan
    Sig designed by Freyaka
    2014 Adopt-a-Bronco - Juwan Thompson....BELIEVE, It's Mile High Magic!

Quote Originally Posted by native5280fan View Post
    I would like to ask you if you'd be willing to do a sig for me similar to your Colorado Rockies design (it is awesome), but with the Denver Broncos, using pics of some or all of my favorite players and my sig.

44 - Floyd Little
    7 - John Elway
    57 - Tom "TJ" Jackson
    30 - Terrell Davis
    15 - Tim Tebow
    99 - Kevin Vickerson

I would really appreciate this, never had a personal sig before, but have been a Bronco fan for a very long time. Thanks Freyaka for your consideration of my request. native5280fan

I'd be happy to I got a busy week going this week but hopefully I should have time next week. I've got a few vacation days coming up so I'll see what I can whip up!

Just a heads up too to everyone else. I am still doing sigs so don't be afraid to ask. Just please be patient I'm not going to be quick for awhile.

In 3 weeks I start College for the first time (at age 30) and I am now trying to start doing photography on the side
    (I've started some but I want to start doing family photography too)

So needless to say I will have a lot going on for awhile, all this on top of raising 2 kids.

I'd be happy to I got a busy week going this week but hopefully I should have time next week. I've got a few vacation days coming up so I'll see what I can whip up!
    Thanks so much! I will look forward to seeing it!
    Sig designed by Freyaka

Thanks so much! I will look forward to seeing it!
    No problem, virus wiped out my main drive Saturday so I haven't done anything on it yet I should have windows reinstalled tonight and then PSP, photoshop and everything else I need, I've got tomorrow off work so I plan on working on it then.

No problem, virus wiped out my main drive Saturday so I haven't done anything on it yet I should have windows reinstalled tonight and then PSP, photoshop and everything else I need, I've got tomorrow off work so I plan on working on it then.
    Sorry to hear the computer was sick, but whenever you have time. Thanks again!
    Sig designed by Freyaka

44 - Floyd Little
    7 - John Elway
    57 - Tom "TJ" Jackson
    30 - Terrell Davis
    15 - Tim Tebow
    99 - Kevin Vickerson

How's that?

How's that?
    TOO COOL! That is awesome! Now will you be able to put in native5280fan in there or underneath?

Thank you so much!
    Sig designed by Freyaka

TOO COOL! That is awesome! Now will you be able to put in native5280fan in there or underneath?

Thank you so much!
    If I get some time tomorrow yes I can, I am getting ready to watch a movie right now but I can.