Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Hi Freyaka,

Just checking in, just in case I missed something--my modum died, so been without internet access for awhile. Looking forward to seeing the final design. Thanks again for going to all the effort. It is appreciated.
    Sig designed by Freyaka
    2014 Adopt-a-Bronco - Juwan Thompson....BELIEVE, It's Mile High Magic!

Quote Originally Posted by native5280fan View Post
    Hi Freyaka,

Just checking in, just in case I missed something--my modum died, so been without internet access for awhile. Looking forward to seeing the final design. Thanks again for going to all the effort. It is appreciated.
    Sorry about that, thank you for reminding me I totally forgot with everything else going on

Thank you so much Freyaka, the sig you designed is too cool. I really appreciate it! I'm going to enjoy having this for my sig. Thanks again!
    Sig designed by Freyaka
    2014 Adopt-a-Bronco - Juwan Thompson....BELIEVE, It's Mile High Magic!

So I've been SUUUUUUPER busy of late with school, family ect... However I'm starting work on something new for the first time in ages in honor of tomorrow's game. I'll probably post it up later tonight as long as I can get it done.

Expect a Superbowl wallpaper in the next week or so! If I have time I may do one for Champ and one for Manning.

I like the AFC wall. I'm doing a SB one too, but putting wilson and sherman in with manning and champ.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Has it really been since 2014 that I touched doing anything? Well after a long break I've finally made something new!

http://freyaka.deviantart.com/art/De...0%3A1496558389

Very nice Frey. I love the texture for both, and the vivid color intensity of the first version.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    Very nice Frey. I love the texture for both, and the vivid color intensity of the first version.
    It's all about layering and blending. I normally have 10-15 layers. I will normally find different colored textures like a tough blue texture and an orange texture and just layer them on top of each other with blending until you get something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's all about layering and blending. I normally have 10-15 layers. I will normally find different colored textures like a tough blue texture and an orange texture and just layer them on top of each other with blending until you get something like this.
    Do you use Adobe Photoshop? I started using that program in the '90s (when I was a graphic designer) all the way back to version 2.5 before there was even Layers! Once they added that feature in (ver 3.0) and then expanded the blending modes (Difference, Hard Light, etc.) it really revolutionized the program and its capabilities! Lotta fun to play with, so may possibilities with cool effects!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    Do you use Adobe Photoshop? I started using that program in the '90s (when I was a graphic designer) all the way back to version 2.5 before there was even Layers! Once they added that feature in (ver 3.0) and then expanded the blending modes (Difference, Hard Light, etc.) it really revolutionized the program and its capabilities! Lotta fun to play with, so may possibilities with cool effects!
    Actually, I'm poor so it's either pirate or use the budget version (Paint Shop Pro) It does basically everything I need, but it cost me $60 rather than like $600 or whatever crazy price Adobe is asking for it these days.

I just made this one for my brother, I want to do something Similar with Demaryius instead.

As you can see, I'm a bit stuck on that style of design currently, if it looks good, why change it.