Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 337
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,067
    Just an FYI if anyone wants a sig/wallpaper/avy ect...now would be your best time because I'M BORED!!!! Best to get it out of the way now because once the draft hits I'll likely have plenty of things to talk about again.


  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY(I'm stuck with bills fans)
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Just an FYI if anyone wants a sig/wallpaper/avy ect...now would be your best time because I'M BORED!!!! Best to get it out of the way now because once the draft hits I'll likely have plenty of things to talk about again.
    Well, You've made me an avatar and sig that I love so if your bored I'll definitely take you up on your offer ....I guess a wallpaper would be the last thing I need lol...I just don't know what yet...I'll PM you when I think of something

    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,067
    Quote Originally Posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
    Well, You've made me an avatar and sig that I love so if your bored I'll definitely take you up on your offer ....I guess a wallpaper would be the last thing I need lol...I just don't know what yet...I'll PM you when I think of something
    Alright, will do just let me know what you want, I'm trying to pass the time until my cable gets hooked up monday.


  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fort Collins
    Posts
    14,373
    I sent you a PM. Just in case your inbox is full or something. Thanks for being bored
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas


  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349
    Frey is my favorite graphic artist.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY(I'm stuck with bills fans)
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Frey is my favorite graphic artist.


    I second this

    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,067
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Frey is my favorite graphic artist.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post


    I second this
    Thanks guys! I don't really hold a candle to some of the guys around here but I'm glad to be apreciated regardless


  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,067
    One for Broncoholic3233



    I kind of stole the layout of your old avy, appologies to whoever made your old one I realize it's a blatent ripoff but it just really looks good and it keeps it closed to what it used to look like. I put Bh3233 on there though instead of just B3233.




    By the way Gallinari is really hard to find source photo's of in nuggets uniforms...I found tons of Knicks stuff but that was the best usable image of him I could come up with. Hope you like it!

    sbxxxiichamps Wallpaper is coming probably later tonight or tomorrow just depending.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 04-16-2011 at 02:39 PM.


  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fort Collins
    Posts
    14,373
    Thank you!
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas


  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Thank you!
    No problem I sent the updated Avy you requested but I'll toss it here as well



  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Thanks guys! I don't really hold a candle to some of the guys around here but I'm glad to be apreciated regardless
    I've had wallpaper done by the others, yet I still prefer you.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,067
    Better late than never.

    Wallpaper request for sbxxxiichamps



  13. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY(I'm stuck with bills fans)
    Posts
    2,312
    Thanks again Freyaka!!

    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,067
    Quote Originally Posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
    Thanks again Freyaka!!
    No problem, I hope you liked it I spent half the night just trying to come up with a design to use and that's what I finally settled on.


  15. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY(I'm stuck with bills fans)
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    No problem, I hope you liked it I spent half the night just trying to come up with a design to use and that's what I finally settled on.
    Its currently in use lol! I think its awesome!

    Thanks!

    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •