Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Congrats to Shannon. He more than deserves it and is long overdue. Now, its onto Randy, TD and Meck.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by 24TheCHAMP24 View Post
    Sharpe deserves to be in the Hall already and he will get there but I doubt it happens this season. With Marshall Faulk, Deion Sanders, Jerome Bettis, Willie Roaf, & Curtis Martin all eligible for the first time. I think the first 4 go in this year for sure. Sharpe could go ahead of Martin but Curtis has the NY & Boston media in his corner. Add to that 2 other players that should already be inducted in Chris Carter and Richard Dent coupled by the Halls limit of 5 players and it sure doesnt look good for Shannon this year.
    Looks like I will be having a big ole bowl of crow tonight & quite Frankly it is gonna taste sweet as all get up!!!!

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

What is your favorite Shannon Sharpe moment?

With Shannon being elected to the 2011 HOF class today, what is your favorite Shannon Sharpe moment?

Was just curious to see what everyone thought.

Once again, Congrats Shannon!!!
    Last edited by Broncoholic JS; 02-05-2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Typo

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    With Shannon being elected to the 2011 HOF class today, what is your favorite Shannon Sharpe moment?

Mr. President!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjnZXSFOXCw

Quote Originally Posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post
    Classic! I also loved how hed flex after scoring tds...

Broncos vs. Chiefs-1998... Elway's final 4th quarter comeback has the Broncos move to 13-0. Sharpe catches the pass in the south end zone... south stands (which I was sitting) go nuts.

Also, AFC Championship game previous year against the Steelers... Broncos have 3rd and 10 from their own 10... Elway calls an "all go" play... Sharpe respsonds... "but it's not in the gameplan"... Elways just tells everyone to run 10 yards and get open... Sharpe is the one he throws to.
    We da Champs... you da Chumps.
    Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII and 50 Champions!

So many "super human" moments in his career. The hits he would give and take?

I think of a time in his prime when he was just messing around on the phone on the sideline. I know everybody has seen it a million times but it was truely a great moment for him.

As far as playing, I'll have to go with the catch in the Championship game to pick up the first down. It's hightlighted on the NFL films and someone here talked about it a couple days ago. If he doesn't make that bobbled 3 times?, poorly thrown ball in pretty good coverage, we don't go to the SB. How many hearts stopped during that play?

So that's probably the most important play. I Also love to hear his voice after the SB, "it's over? We won?"

(it was 3rd down?)^
    Last edited by on2; 02-05-2011 at 08:25 PM.

Taunting the Chiefs linebacker Derrick Thomas into going crazy.
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!

Congrats to my man Shannon.....
    My favorite Shannon moment .....
    4th and 6 in arc championship game vs ****tsburg 97....Elway connects with Shannon at mid field for first down on a drive that meant the game! True classic and definition of true player!

That clip from the superbowl DVD when the team is on the plane and he thanks the Colts for trading Elway to Denver LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by rogue719 View Post
    Taunting the Chiefs linebacker Derrick Thomas into going crazy.
    OMG I agree! That was epic... one of the most fun games I've ever attended, being able to cheer so heartily for Thomas as he completely lost control. He really did come unhinged.

Monday Night Meltdown, Nov.16, 1998

The Broncos were cruising toward an easy 30-7 victory in Kansas City when Derrick Thomas, the late linebacker, was the culprit in one of the most infamous implosions in "MNF" history. Five times in Denver's final touchdown drive the Chiefs drew personal foul penalties, three of them by Thomas, each one blatant and intentional and each, if you believe him, inspired by Broncos tight end Shannon Sharpe. Sharpe said he had memorized the phone number of Thomas' girlfriend, and that he was reciting it number by number across the line of scrimmage. "I knew at that particular time, at that stage of the game, I could say some things to him and it would bother him," Sharpe said. Chiefs owner Lamar Hunt declared his organization "disgraced," head coach Marty Schottenheimer was reduced to tears, and Thomas was suspended for the next game.
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_n10010183/

My favorite Shannon Sharpe moment was when we were playing the Chiefs and he and Derrick Thomas were going back and forth with each other the entire game...getting in each other's face and everything. Sharpe won the battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier96B View Post
    i also took a crap and it was orange

I don't remember the year; proably around 95'. The Broncos were on a scoring drive in The Black Hole. Sharpe caught the ball on almost every play on the drive, and several times he would look towards the stands and point the ball towards the end zone. It was great. Then, later when he got in the end zone he was really messing with the fans.

I was starting to get concerned for his safety.

I was concerened for his safety in KC too when he was on the sideline telling the fans, "this is our house.". Shannon was possibly the greatest smack talker in the game.

3 words.

"just get open"

I'm w/rogue719