Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    he should have been on the list, probably over mike williams

Vick had a great year and I won't argue with him getting it. That being said, I hate seeing him win it over Lloyd... Mainly due to Lloyd being a Bronco and because I love dogs.

What did Lloyd come back from? Just being bad for a while? I think it's dumb that he got no votes, but he shouldn't have won the award outright.

Quote Originally Posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

Brandon Lloyd deserved it more in my opinion.
    No way Jose...
    Vick deserved it entirely!

I agree that Vick should have won the award, but I am very surprised Lloyd didn't get a vote...

Oh well, a pro bowl was still pretty good compensation.

I will say this, I am a bit pissed that Lloyd got a whopping 0/50 votes for this.... Out of 50 I'd figure he deserved at least one...

I mean, how does LeGarrett Blount, a ROOKIE, get more votes than Lloyd? Unreal, idiot media.

Can't stand the Eagles but Vick deserved it more
    Last edited by darklord; 02-06-2011 at 05:53 AM.

No they got it right! It was for "Come Back Player of the Year", Vick is probably the first real come back in the NFL. Lloyd finally had a breakout season, but did not come back from anything.

Devastating injury

Quote Originally Posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post
    Then how did Willis McGahee win the award?
    He came back from a devastating injury on national TV that nearly ended his career before it began in the NFL. He was considered one of the best prospects coming out then fell pretty hard because of that injury. I bet his career would of been a lot different if it didn't happen.

ANYONE that thinks anyone deserved this award more than Vick is high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier96B View Post
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Quote Originally Posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
    well, if you want to get technical Vick didn't come back from anything this year either since he was in the NFL last season (and played sparingly like Lloyd). I know it's tough to argue against Vick, I just think Brandon deserved to be recognized for his great year with an award.

It's also hard to argue based solely on amazing plays, because Lloyd made spectacular catches on a weekly basis.
    I think that 2nd team all pro and the pro bowl are nice awards for Brandon. And the fact that Vick played games last year is a dumb argument being that he was a backup to McNabb and at that point was lucky to even have a job as a backup.

Quote Originally Posted by gpholmes View Post
    I think that 2nd team all pro and the pro bowl are nice awards for Brandon. And the fact that Vick played games last year is a dumb argument being that he was a backup to McNabb and at that point was lucky to even have a job as a backup.
    Some people don't know how to take their "orange colored glasses" off and have trouble realizing that there are MUCH more deserving people in the league from OTHER teams for awards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier96B View Post
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Nah OP

2nd place for MVP > WR for 2-14 Team

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Some people don't know how to take their "orange colored glasses" off and have trouble realizing that there are MUCH more deserving people in the league from OTHER teams for awards.
    Yeah lol, some people want this to be like pee wee football where everybody gets a trophy

I am sure making the Pro Bowl was enough reward for the fine season Brandon Lloyd had this year. I am excited to see if he can duplicate the feat next year. I love how he goes airborne to fight for every ball.