Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Nah OP

2nd place for MVP > WR for 2-14 Team
    Everyone in the league got 2nd in the MVP race with a whopping 0 votes, since Brady swept 'em all. One could argue that being an all-star on a terrible team is harder to do than being an all-star on a team full of all-stars. Just sayin.

PS- I've already read 20 or so posts saying I'm an idiot for posting this so for those of you who don't think I'm entitled to my own opinion and just want to flame me more I'll pre-empt your post with this message: "Cool story bro". This thread needs to get closed.

Vick was a no. 1 pick.
    Vick use to be good and then had some "setbacks" to say the least.

Before this year Lloyd didn't have much to comeback from.

Vick totally deserves it way more then Lloyd.

I still miss the blue background.

This has already been stated in this thread but Lloyd didn't comeback from anything. He was never a Pro Bowler and this season wasn't one to be considered a comeback.

If anything, Lloyd could be considered for 'Breakout Player of the Year' if there is such an award but I don't think he would win that either. I think that would probably go to Arian Foster but who knows, there were a lot of guys to breakout this season. Peyton Hillis is another guy that could win that award.

I love the season the Lloyd had with us and I love how candid he is in person when he interviews (especially when he is a guest on 104.3 the fan). I like everything about the guy...especially since he is a Bronco now.

That being said Vick deserved the award hands down no questions asked. Another factor and this is something that I may get some flack for but the award was "Come back player of the year" right? To me you first have to do something in the first place...go away for some reason (e.g. injury) and then make a comeback. Vick meets this criteria...in my opinion Brandon Lloyd does not.

Outside a 48 catch 733 yard season back in 2005 while with the 49er's Lloyd has done absolutely nothing in the NFL. This year he just about doubled up his previous best year. So if there were an award for "Break out season" and Lloyd did not get the award then we could be talking about how he got the shaft...but with the current circumstances he does not fit the criteria (at least in my opinion).

Thx,
    Joe
    To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

**Team Signature Compliments of Stand Ablaze**

Brandon lloyd the rapper

Last edited by the0rangecrush; 02-10-2011 at 02:19 PM.

Is he anything like PaRappa the Rappa?
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

his first one is actually pretty good. It was played Blue Mountain State. One of the others was on NBA Ballers

blue mountain state is a cool show, but i'm kinda disappointed with season 2 tbh

not really my flavor of rap, but the first song ain't bad

Not bad 1st song is his best.

Lol terrible

Not bad not bad. My iTunes library just got a little larger!

Quote Originally Posted by themadfanatic View Post
    Lol terrible
    Haha...I'm sure with a name like "themadfanatic..." you're a lot more "G"

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanrivers View Post
    Haha...I'm sure with a name like "themadfanatic..." you're a lot more "G"

I don't know what u mean by that but I'm a fanatic about sports and a hater at heart. G? I'm from the hood if that's what u mean, but I hang with some of the best rappers in the world I'm not a rapper I sing and write but I can honestly rap better than that.

I knew LLoyd was spitting since his San Fran days....he's not BAD but doesn't make great music...I've heard worse though

Quote Originally Posted by themadfanatic View Post
    I don't know what u mean by that but I'm a fanatic about sports and a hater at heart. G? I'm from the hood if that's what u mean, but I hang with some of the best rappers in the world I'm not a rapper I sing and write but I can honestly rap better than that.
    I don't care either way. I think rap is crap. It's not music. And most musical gurus agree.

But since we're on the subject, do you have a link to a YouTube video of a legitimate production???