Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Well with champ and Peterson run man and stack 8 in the box
    Yeah good logic there, let's see how that works all season. And besides with the line & linebackers we have 8 in the box still not enuff.

Well with champ and Peterson run man and stack 8 in the box
    I'd go a step farther, let's just play goal line every down.
    When 303 calls... you answer.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=381056&dateline=12949  72947

I thought you guys meant this Coach Fox!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    That'd be nice to move to Houston's pick and like and their 3rd/4th if we weren't sold on a DL at 2.
    For Houston to move up 9 spots (which they won't) it would cost a heckuva lot more than a 3rd or 4th round pick. More like #11, thier 2nd, 3rd, and possibly an early pick next year. Even at that the trade value chart may fall a little short.

If, and I mean a big IF, we can sign a couple of stud d-linemen in FA like Matthias Kiwanuka, Barry Cofield, Paul Solai, Cullen Jenkins, or Brandon Mebane I would be OK with this pick, then we can spend another pick on a DT and DE in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Otherwise, I want Marcell Dareus!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Yeah good logic there, let's see how that works all season. And besides with the line & linebackers we have 8 in the box still not enuff.
    Works for the Jets

Well i like everything i have seen from Peterson...he even knows what number to wear!

Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Take him at #2, use both second rounders on linemen as well as the third. Hopefully we get a cba and are able to trade some players for more picks.

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    That'd be nice to move to Houston's pick and like and their 3rd/4th if we weren't sold on a DL at 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    For Houston to move up 9 spots (which they won't) it would cost a heckuva lot more than a 3rd or 4th round pick. More like #11, thier 2nd, 3rd, and possibly an early pick next year. Even at that the trade value chart may fall a little short.
    true

the #2 pick is worth 2600 pts.....#11 pick 1250 pts, the texans 2nd rounder, i assume #43, is worth 470....that's still only 1720 total...the broncos could at least get their 2012 1st and this years 3rd

Works for the Jets
    And we are like the jets in what way?

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfaninpa View Post
    and we are like the jets in what way?

neither of us are going to the superbowl!
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    And we are like the jets in what way?
    Get young guys in the sceondary, and sign old vets on the line

He is a better corner than safety, your logic works in madden, but takes time in real life. He would excel at either, but would be a better CB
    Opening day of next year PP (the rookie) would make a better CB then center field S? Contributes more opening day as a (rookie) CB then as a center field S? Madden hahahahaha. Maybe on Madden, you can start a rookie DB/CB at CB and get better results then starting a rookie DB/CB at center field Safety. Who makes a better CB, day one, starter next year Champ, Goody or PP?

Now, if you read my post and want to ask, who is going to make a better CB two years from now and who would be better at S two years from now, the answers might reverse. Madden hahahahaha. ?
    Last edited by marcus_miller; 02-10-2011 at 02:58 PM.
    I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition backhand a fool!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus_miller View Post
    Opening day of next year PP would make a better CB then center field S? Contributes more opening day as a CB then as a center field S? Madden hahahahaha. Maybe on Madden, you can start a rookie DB/CB at CB and get better results then starting a rookie DB/CB at center field Safety. Who makes a better CB, day one, starter next year Champ, Goody or PP.

Now, if you read my post and want to ask, who is going to make a better CB two years from now and who would be better at S two years from now, the answers might reverse. Madden hahahahaha. ?
    You deserve this

Quote Originally Posted by marcus_miller View Post
    Opening day of next year PP (the rookie) would make a better CB then center field S? Contributes more opening day as a (rookie) CB then as a center field S? Madden hahahahaha. Maybe on Madden, you can start a rookie DB/CB at CB and get better results then starting a rookie DB/CB at center field Safety. Who makes a better CB, day one, starter next year Champ, Goody or PP.

If I was physically athletic enough, I could play center field S, day one. OK maybe not but, most get the Idea. Madden hahaha got a mirror in your house. I deserve a cookie. Madden, thanks for the laugh.
    Last edited by marcus_miller; 02-10-2011 at 03:00 PM.
    I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition backhand a fool!

I'm ready to pre-order his Bronco jersey!! HA

Bronco fan for 31 years!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBeliever View Post
    According to numerous reports and Draft Insider, the Broncos are liking what they see in Patrick Peterson. The report says, "At this early stage is seems the player that most enamors the Denver Broncos, who own the second pick of the draft, is LSU cornerback Patrick Peterson."

Here is the link.

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=4627

Don't believe it. Who is draftinsider anyways?