Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Just got the news... This sucks I expected Thomas to have monster season next year. It's confirmed we are Cursed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    He might have to be. I was thinking of mentioning this as well. But he may have to swing over to TE. Fortunately for us we have a couple of openings at this spot.
    nah, people have been coming back and sometimes better than before with injuries

i dont expect him to loose THAT much.
    -------

Devastating news between him and Royal what was a strength our wr corps is now an area of need. That also just made it that more important to get a really good receiving TE asap. Hope they get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    He might have to be. I was thinking of mentioning this as well. But he may have to swing over to TE. Fortunately for us we have a couple of openings at this spot. In my dreams he would be Shannon Sharpe part 2.
    I don't think it will make him go from WR to TE, depends if it's partial or torn. But he just needs to rehab well.

May not even be football, so he'll have all the time in the world to rehab.

Get well DT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas Bob View Post
    Wasn't there a WR on the PS that Denver was keeping under wraps and grooming that is suppose to be super fast? I don't remember his name but he suppose to have pretty good hands, just needs to learn running routes and the game a bit better??? Anyone else remember hearing anything about him???
    Britt Davis! And we also have Eron Riley, chech him out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dNr0XBIADE

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas Bob View Post
    Wasn't there a WR on the PS that Denver was keeping under wraps and grooming that is suppose to be super fast? I don't remember his name but he suppose to have pretty good hands, just needs to learn running routes and the game a bit better??? Anyone else remember hearing anything about him???
    Eron Riley

It was reported that he ran a 4.29 40 at his pro day. 6'3" with a 40 inch vertical.

Well that settles it, we HAVE to keep Orton now.

Tebow for WR

I guess I'll be the first to say it.

AJ Green?

Lets hope the CBA gets signed so he can get his rehab here in Denver

Thank you Josh McDaniels.

Our receiving corps is deep, and Thomas didn't play much anyway. But it's another wasted draft pick.

Ayers, Moreno, Smith, Quinn, Thomas and now they're talking down Tebow. Do these guys understand what the fans want? We want Tebow, and we want to win now.

I can only hope the talk about Orton starting is just positioning him to be traded.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus_miller View Post
    That's no way to solve our problems for us South. Thanks for coming in and being a clear headed voice. (previous post that is)
    No problem! I know this sucks & it's the latest pile of steam on top of what may be a big one already.

But have faith. As soon as football starts there will be a new (old) culture returned to the Broncos. I can feel it from the outside looking in!

It's cliche but it really is "next man up". That man happens to be Decker & IMO he has just as much promise as DT, albeit a different skill set.

If you fix your defense & running game, WR will be a second thought. Think about all the players around the league that have stepped up because they got their opportunity to shine because of injury.

Here comes Decker!

I just died a bit inside.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! W. T. F.

Sig by Blondie79

Yes, Riley is the guy I was thinking about. This injury to DT may give Riley a longer look in camp! Remember, Ron Smith was a FA and spent a year on the PS also!
    If DT can come back from this injury he could be a heck of an H back for the broncos!