Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    Yay.......

Wooohoooo...

meh, its okay... he's not our top receiver or close to it so i'm fine with it
    He is/was our receiver with the highest ceiling, ridiculous upside... If he loses a big part of that burst and top speed... Daaaaaaamn... He will just be another big receiver instead of the 6'3 speed freak.

Quote Originally Posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    I understood what he said. But so what if Raji ends up better than him? That doesn't matter, we couldn't have gotten him anyway.
    Best defender in the entire draft goes from the 1st overall pick all the way to Mr. Irrelevant and even undrafted college free agents. The bottom line is that Ayers will never be the best defensive player from that draft by 2012, and it's time to accept that and realize that Mike Mayock was wrong. I wonder if Ayers will even start in 2011, or if we will add better depth at DE and make him ride the bench.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    He is/was our receiver with the highest ceiling, ridiculous upside... If he loses a big part of that burst and top speed... Daaaaaaamn... He will just be another big receiver instead of the 6'3 speed freak.

I know man, this is really disappointing. Thomas is an athletic freak. He can still be good even if he doesn't get the 4.3 speed back, but man he has Andre Johnson "like" potential with that speed.

Fortunately for him he is still really young. I think he's only 22 years old.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Quote Originally Posted by matty21 View Post
    Come man, open up your eyes!

Bryant was having a fabulous rookie season before he got hurt. He was catching everything, scoring touchdowns, returning punts and had that fire on the sidelines that said he wanted to be great.

Let's just face it, Thomas is just going to be one of those injury prone guys. He was injured in college, he was injured in camp, he was injured his rookie year, and now he's injured again. There just has to be a point where you sit back and go "Yep, he's just one of those guys who can't stay healthy."

A people need to give up on Knowshon. He's never going to be anything great. He's too slow, too small, and always gets hurt. Doesn't he have like TWO 100+ yard games in the 25 games he's played in?? That's pathetic. Blame it on the line, blame it on his health, he's had two poor seasons and he will never be worth the 12th overall pick.

And Ayers was a 3 year project?? Just like Jarvis Moss right??? Or better yet, Vernon Gholston?? The thing about these "3 year projects" is that they have to show some potential in the first two years and Ayers hasn't really shown me anything that convinces me that he will put it all together this year.

I hate to be pessimistic but it's this sort of crappy optimism that get's this team into being the crappy team that we are. There just comes a time when you have to accept the failures of the past and just move on. And unfortunately, Thomas might be the next 1st round draft bust because according to this article, it doesn't look good:
    bryant hasn't done squat yet besides get hurt himself...for all we know decker ends up being the best wr in the draft...lets just wait and see

and knowshon is fine...you must not have liked his selection from the start..the old 'he doesn;t have 100 yard games" is the biggest joke of an argument in the history of arguments...go look at his individual games....had he actually gotten to carry the ball more than 10-15 times a game he'd have 6 or 7 100 yard games, if not more

expected to miss 6-8 months which leads me to believe partial torn

the parents of that jamal charles kid must have let him on the computer unsupervised tonight, lol

all that needs to be said is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cBEDFDhoq8

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc13 View Post
    the parents of that jamal charles kid must have let him on the computer unsupervised tonight, lol
    Maybe he is hanging out w Sanchez since he finds it cool to hang out w high schoolers....

Yeah I'm bummed and pi$$ed. I feel bad for DT, but come on.... seriously. He's turning into a poor draft choice now too. The guy just can't stay healthy... he seems soft. Losing Royal for 6 months hurt, but now DT on top of that for 6-8 months. ***!!! Denver is cursed.

As if we didn't have enough issues to fix on this team, now our biggest strength lost it's best 2 players. Most players don't return to regular form after an achilles injury, if they even return. This is sad.....

Best of luck DT.... we know you'll bust your hump trying to come back.

Bronco fan for 31 years!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJGBPD View Post
    Yeah I'm bummed and pi$$ed. I feel bad for DT, but come on.... seriously. He's turning into a poor draft choice now too. The guy just can't stay healthy... he seems soft. Losing Royal for 6 months hurt, but now DT on top of that for 6-8 months. ***!!! Denver is cursed.

As if we didn't have enough issues to fix on this team, now our biggest strength lost it's best 2 players. Most players don't return to regular form after an achilles injury, if they even return. This is sad.....

Can a "Character" guy be tough as nails too, I'm starting to question? T n T seems to be an exception.

Cursed really more logic please, not looking to argue over "cursedness".
    Last edited by marcus_miller; 02-10-2011 at 08:44 PM.
    I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition backhand a fool!

These 1st rounders aren't working out to well are they? Either get someone in here to draft well or trade those 1st rounders for some proven players. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Southtown View Post
    Please understand I'm not trying to be adverserial here -
    I've seen you say this a few times around here. Hmmm.......................

Quote Originally Posted by yaz96 View Post
    I've seen you say this a few times around here. Hmmm.......................
    I have read a few post from this guy and he/she is not abusive or damaging. Definitely not a Broncos fan, Steelers maybe I think. While one may not agree with every word, I believe him to be helpful and a contributor rather then a detractor or troll. An out side looking in and relativly un-biased vantage point could be helpful to us. I'm sure he wants to be seen as contributing and not adversarial or as an enemy. If you've read him say that a few times, I'm sure the contextual aspect of those few words, goes something like that.
    I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition backhand a fool!

Quote Originally Posted by JJGBPD View Post

Patrick Peterson just shot up our big board. We need somebody to return kicks. Fairley still #1 but now PP is locked in at #2.

He's too injury prone.. good thing we have good WR depth

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Thomas was hurt when we drafted the kid, he hurt himself again soon after getting on the practice field, healed and then got hurt again and missed rest of season. Now he's ruptured his achilles working out (after breaking a foot working out last year). Sorry folks... Even if he does recover in time for 2012, and is about 80% of what he once was... I imagine he'll somehow manage to hurt himself again.

B-U-S-T.

Did anybody truly expect anything else? Not only did we draft Thomas over Dez Bryant, not only did we spend a 1st round pick on a wr and yet another offensive player in the Mcd era... But we even traded a 4th round pick (Aaron Hernandez or something) to jump up 2 spots, when Dez was still on the board? As if 2 teams were going to trade up before we picked and take both WRs on the board. Lol.

How I wish we just took Pouncey after we traded back the first time. We would have a pro bowl center.

ANYWAY.... The good news: This increases the odds that Tebow will be a real gem. Thomas a complete bust; Ayers has 1 sack in 2 years; Moreno has one 100 yard game in 2 years. Could we really go 0-4 with Josh Mcd's 1st rounders? 0-5 if we count A-Smith?
    We won't know what Demariyus is until 2013 at the earliest.

Just sucks we wasted so many picks when we could have Dez, Orakpo, Pouncey, Earl Thomas, etc. Josh McDaniels really bent us over on these 1st rounders...