Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY(I'm stuck with bills fans)
    Posts
    2,312

    Penguins v Islanders...FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

    So a game of hockey is 60 minutes....but then when you add 346 penalty minutes from 65 penalties, 10 ejections, 15 majors and 20 misconducts it gets a little longer lol!

    I love Hockey!!

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=310211012

    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    9,642
    I can't believe my Penguins got punked like that.
    That is usually the score on my NHL 11 games, lol.

    They're nothing without Crosby and Malkin.

    Oh, and hockey fights ROCK.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY(I'm stuck with bills fans)
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    I can't believe my Penguins got punked like that.
    That is usually the score on my NHL 11 games, lol.

    They're nothing without Crosby and Malkin.

    Oh, and hockey fights ROCK.
    Being a devils fan i have to say i don't mind the Penguins even though they're in the same division. I wonder how the next Pens v Islanders game turns out!

    And YES! HOCKEY FIGHTS ROCK!

    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,351
    I love hockey, it's my second favorite sport next to football. It's a real mans game, these guys play even with broken jaws, broken wrist, fingers,etc.

    Gotta love it, the fights are also amazing, and well since I'm a Wings fan I have to post random videos.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpNLHuIAos

    In video A, Sid the Kid gets some mouthwash.

    Then theirs this old charm:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d08q4...eature=related

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY(I'm stuck with bills fans)
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I love hockey, it's my second favorite sport next to football. It's a real mans game, these guys play even with broken jaws, broken wrist, fingers,etc.

    Gotta love it, the fights are also amazing, and well since I'm a Wings fan I have to post random videos.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpNLHuIAos

    In video A, Sid the Kid gets some mouthwash.

    Then theirs this old charm:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d08q4...eature=related
    lol! I feel like this could simply turn into the hockey fight thread!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLFvJOR5qxE

    Theres a good one! Ray v Twist

    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,351
    Quote Originally Posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
    lol! I feel like this could simply turn into the hockey fight thread!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLFvJOR5qxE

    Theres a good one! Ray v Twist
    Never fight a guy with the name Twist, never ends real.

    At least we know that Talbot is not a fighter, he is the new turtle man, and boy did he get dropped on that sucker punch.

    Reminds me of 97, anybody thats a Av's and/or Wings fan knows of 97.
    Last edited by InsaneBlaze23; 02-12-2011 at 03:58 PM.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    9,642

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,351
    That video should be on MMA lives top knockouts.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY(I'm stuck with bills fans)
    Posts
    2,312
    Felt it was time to share more violence!

    Not a fight vid but some great hits from my fav defenseman of all time!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM7ED...layer_embedded

    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,226

    luv ya blaze, but as a redwings fan I must hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I love hockey, it's my second favorite sport next to football. It's a real mans game, these guys play even with broken jaws, broken wrist, fingers,etc.

    Gotta love it, the fights are also amazing, and well since I'm a Wings fan I have to post random videos.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpNLHuIAos

    In video A, Sid the Kid gets some mouthwash.

    Then theirs this old charm:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d08q4...eature=related



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kou0p5oI4Xk
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY(I'm stuck with bills fans)
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Gotta love the Goalies!

    Roy was ticked!!

    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,351
    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Vernon won that fight, the Wings won it as a whole.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    montreal Canada
    Posts
    7,614
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Vernon won that fight, the Wings won it as a whole.
    people need to stop thinking getting the other guy down means you won the fight cuz if that was the case Max lappiere would of one all of is fights without throwing one punch

    I think that fight was pretty close and i would give roy the edge he connected three time in a row right in vernon face and landed more punch as a whole

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY(I'm stuck with bills fans)
    Posts
    2,312
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49sqgSv5SE0&feature=fvw

    The anniversary of another great brawl!

    Love the coaches getting into it!

    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,351
    Quote Originally Posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49sqgSv5SE0&feature=fvw

    The anniversary of another great brawl!

    Love the coaches getting into it!
    At first the Sens goalie was laughing, I wonder why he thought it was funny.

    But I would love to see a actual fight between coaches, it would be pretty funny.

    No NHL coach can take on Mike "movie star" Babcock.(joke)

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •