Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Why does he not want a fast/big/disruptive 4-3 defense anyway?

I think bowers may b elite but I think the same of quinn however I don't think we really NEED either

madfanatic who's your pick if fairley is gone?

Trade down or PP to play FS, wouldn't hate quinn or bowers though

Who's urs???

Im not really sure yet I'm going back and forth with bowers Dareus and even Jordan. I hope the Newton hype gets teams to trade infront of the bills and get Jordan or Watt.

I was just asking cause you kept saying you wanted fairley but I think Fairley will go to the panthers.

I think he may too. I think cam will have a great showing at the combine and we'll find trade partners. Speaking of the combine where can I see how TEs ran today

And did in drills and stuff

That's good news for teams that like to run the ball...

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    That's good news for teams that like to run the ball...
    Ha, I kind of thought the same thing when I read the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Project KSL View Post
    I'm not going to debate you arguing "elite" potential. Because that is almost entirely opinion based.
    But on the " boom" "bust" bowers discussion. I can see how you would say that, considering his production the previous 2 years. He's just so raw though, and with the proper coaching I really think he can be the premier LE in this league. Players with his size/speed just don't come out that often. There's not another defensive player in the draft that just pops out when you watch him. Bowers just killed offensive lines this year, killed them. He already has what players like JJ Watt can never get, that just nasty, raw, physical, unlimited potential. That's not a knock on Watt, but praise for Bowers. I personally think he can be that good. In 2 or 3 years I think he'll be on that Pro Bowl/Elite NFL talent level, I hope he's tearing it up in a Broncos' uniform.
    Fairley is actually more raw than Bowers is and has an equal amount of athleticism for a DT compared to Bowers as a DE. I will say that Fairley has a better chance for success because his first step is so explosive and he just seems determined to get to the QB. That's how you need to think as a pass rusher. I don't always see that with Bowers

The pick is so clear that its Bowers, I dont even go on these forums much right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Momentum View Post
    The pick is so clear that its Bowers, I dont even go on these forums much right now.
    How can you say that. You have no more idea than any one else of what we are going to do.

Your location says realism. A bit contradictory dont you think.

The Broncos have ...

... an excellent staff of scouts.

The new coaching staff is working to have a clear understanding of where they want to go, what they have on hand now, and what is available in trade, draft and free agency.

John Elway is installing a deliberative, self-correcting approach which intends to integrate all aspects of the football operations. Brian Xanders is capable of executing moves in the NFL.

We'll find out what they want and how well they can get there. Champ Bailey's re-signing is cause for optimism.

I'm down with what they will do during this offseason.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Draft

They need to draft Von Miller and Marcel Dareus.