View Poll Results: As of this very second who do you want the Broncos to draft!?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nick Fairley

11 19.30%
  • Marcell Dareus

29 50.88%
  • Patrick Peterson

14 24.56%
  • Da'Quan Bowers

0 0%
  • Robert Quinn

1 1.75%
  • Von Miller

1 1.75%
  • Trade down and acquire a player like Watt, Jordan or Kerrigan...

1 1.75%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

3-6-11 Draft Poll!

I saw the PP7 Poll thread and decided it would be fun, plus I just wanted to start a new thread with a poll to see at this moment in time what the most popular FAN pick on these boards really is. I wanted to do this because had someone started a thread like this a month ago Nick Fairley would have won hands down. I want to see how drastically the feeling towards prospects change amongst the members of these boards. So lets get to it!

Please vote & leave some quick feedback to your selection if you feel like it!

Assuming all of these players are available who as of right now do you want the Broncos to draft!?
    http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr93/xgcadam/JakesSig1.png

Dareus or trade down...

He fits the need and the value is right. I like Fairley too, but he might be too risky.

Dareus ftw is what I think right now

Fairley. I think people are overreacting like they did to all the reports about Dez last season. I wanted us to take him over Thomas all along, and now I want us to take Fairley over Dareus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Fairley. I think people are overreacting like they did to all the reports about Dez last season. I wanted us to take him over Thomas all along, and now I want us to take Fairley over Dareus.
    I think both Fairley and Dareus would be great picks. Fairley might be a little riskier, but I would have no problem with us drafting him. If we stay at 2 I would be very upset if we didn't take one of these two guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Den615 View Post
    I think both Fairley and Dareus would be great picks. Fairley might be a little riskier, but I would have no problem with us drafting him. If we stay at 2 I would be very upset if we didn't take one of these two guys.
    I'd still be happy with Dareus, I just think Fairley would make a better pick for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    I'd still be happy with Dareus, I just think Fairley would make a better pick for us.
    You could be right. As long as we end up with one of the two I will be happy.

We need someone with an attitude and some nasty on him. I'm all in for Fairley at #2.

Don't buy too much into people trying to tell you what a piece of crap he is, there are just teams trying to talk him down in the hopes he falls to them.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by Den615 View Post
    You could be right. As long as we end up with one of the two I will be happy.
    Agreed. We need one of those two guys to give us a legitimate inside presence.

Thanks guys, I will be using this on one of my radio shows tomorrow! Talking about what the FANS want!
    http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr93/xgcadam/JakesSig1.png

Dareus or Fairley.

As long as we go DT.

I'd prefer Dareus as he's a bigger body and a better run stopper, which is what we need against some anemic passing offenses in our division.

St. Louis Rams GM

fairley has been my choice from the moment I saw him in the BCS game..... Some fans weight way to much into the combine stats. They need to spend more time watching some actual game film cause pre combine the only 2 names really tossed around with any regularly were Fairley and PP.. darius is a work out warrior and the only reason I would support that pick is if Fairley is gone...He is McCoy to Fairley's Sue
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

Overall Value

If you think about the overall value in the Draft you have to pick Peterson at 2nd and still get quality at DL. Which not works the other way round.

I've been on the Fairley bandwagon for the majority of the last season. The combine did nothing to persuade me differently. He's a disrupting beast who will cause havoc for any opponent. This guy will be good, especially with some good coaching. Dareus would be a good Plan B if Fairley goes to Carolina.

There are only 3 players I want at #2. They are:

Fairley
    Darius
    Peterson (Only if we trade back into the 1st)
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM: