Page 54 of 378 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 5667
  1. #796
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    Please tell me that was sarcasm... If not well then ---->

    If not please youtube or find in another way, Hotel California by the Eagles...
    I'm not much of a music person. Most of the bands I hear are mexican music and its not by choice either.

  2. #797
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I guess I can give you credit! Too bad I'm out of CP to give for today....


    Ever get a text that says exactly what you've been trying to say to that person??? But you refuse to agree because it makes you look like a bad person for just coming out and saying it?
    Ohh I know what you're talking about I think.

    "Nooo you aren't a mean ugly person don't be silly, people just don't see you like they should."

    But in your mind all you're thinking is "YOU'RE TERRIBLE OH MY GAWD I DON'T WANT TO BE A NICE GUY"

    Atleast that's what I got out of what you said D:

    Oh how I hope i'm not wrong...and if I am, you better say i'm right...

  3. #798
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,440
    Quote Originally Posted by demonicbroncos View Post
    I'm not much of a music person. Most of the bands I hear are mexican music and its not by choice either.
    Vale maaaaas.....un buen amor

  4. #799
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    5,525
    Posts
    8,800
    Quote Originally Posted by HavoK471 View Post
    Ohh I know what you're talking about I think.

    "Nooo you aren't a mean ugly person don't be silly, people just don't see you like they should."

    But in your mind all you're thinking is "YOU'RE TERRIBLE OH MY GAWD I DON'T WANT TO BE A NICE GUY"

    Atleast that's what I got out of what you said D:

    Oh how I hope i'm not wrong...and if I am, you better say i'm right...
    Similar... Girl I want to be with is with another dude, who frankly doesn't seem to be doing his job... She sends me a text saying something along the lines of hoping she's not dumb for being with a dude who isn't right for her... Me, being a guy who doesn't really like breaking people up, but wouldn't necessarily mind seeing them break up, was left speechless with no clue how to respond
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

  5. #800
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    Similar... Girl I want to be with is with another dude, who frankly doesn't seem to be doing his job... She sends me a text saying something along the lines of hoping she's not dumb for being with a dude who isn't right for her... Me, being a guy who doesn't really like breaking people up, but wouldn't necessarily mind seeing them break up, was left speechless with no clue how to respond
    Ohh yeah I definately know what you're talking about now man.

    I probably wouldn't say anything either because i'm not one to want to break someone up for my benefit. So as a fellow "nice guy" you should take a step for us guys who back away and just tell her what you think

  6. #801
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    5,525
    Posts
    8,800
    Quote Originally Posted by HavoK471 View Post
    Ohh yeah I definately know what you're talking about now man.

    I probably wouldn't say anything either because i'm not one to want to break someone up for my benefit. So as a fellow "nice guy" you should take a step for us guys who back away and just tell her what you think
    I wish I had it in me to do that... I'm a believer in karma, what comes around goes around. I don't see them lasting long... I'm patient but if she straight up asks me... I have no idea.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

  7. #802
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I wish I had it in me to do that... I'm a believer in karma, what comes around goes around. I don't see them lasting long... I'm patient but if she straight up asks me... I have no idea.
    Yeah don't we all...

    Look at it this way, if you don't do anything and it turns out bad then it's likely you will receive bad karma.

    All you're doing is trying to help the girl you're into by making her as happy as can be right? If you succeed in making her happy well then I guess you'll get good karma

  8. #803
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    5,525
    Posts
    8,800
    Quote Originally Posted by HavoK471 View Post
    Yeah don't we all...

    Look at it this way, if you don't do anything and it turns out bad then it's likely you will receive bad karma.

    All you're doing is trying to help the girl you're into by making her as happy as can be right? If you succeed in making her happy well then I guess you'll get good karma
    I think I like your logic
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

  9. #804
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,576
    Time to start studying for Kines... done with ochem studying for now

  10. #805
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,633
    trying to cram for a math test that's in about 9 hours.

    Oh well at least I have a little leverage for having passed the first two test lol. BTW it's not the FINAL!
    Now go get your shine box

  11. #806
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,440
    Procrastination!

  12. #807
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,633
    pretty much.

    I don't like my odds too much for this one.
    Now go get your shine box

  13. #808
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I think I like your logic
    You just gotta find a reason to justify your actions that go against what you would normally do

    Aslong as those actions are positive ones that better yourself as a person.

    Don't use this tactic to justify doing anything illegal D:

    I am not responsible for any illegal activity influenced by my words!

  14. #809
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    5,525
    Posts
    8,800
    Quote Originally Posted by HavoK471 View Post
    You just gotta find a reason to justify your actions that go against what you would normally do

    Aslong as those actions are positive ones that better yourself as a person.

    Don't use this tactic to justify doing anything illegal D:

    I am not responsible for any illegal activity influenced by my words!
    no illegal activities on my part... Thanks for the advice man! I'll definitely use it
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

  15. #810
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chillin at Ingle's
    Posts
    7,080
    Man you Owls must be studying hard. No action around here for almost four hours...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •