Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    wow this 3b for the cards freese, is awesome lol

padres!

got pujols to ground into 3 dps

that may be a first for him ever lol

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    It's opening day of america's past time, looking forward to this season, I feel good about my team.

I think they have a good shot at making the playoffs, I'm also happy that the division is no longer bad, other than 2 teams(Royals and Indians) But the White Sox and Twins, help my Tigers make the AL central look good.

So as this season begins, who are you watching today, and what do you see and hope your team can do, other than the wish of all fans?

My Tigers play the ugly Yankees at 1pm est, so I'm glad that I get to watch.
    Two ugly losses to the Yanks have you 2 back of my Sox to start the season.

I know it is only two games but, the Sox are just ripping the ball. A .363 team batting average and 23 runs scored.

Quote Originally Posted by bears6385 View Post
    Two ugly losses to the Yanks have you 2 back of my Sox to start the season.

I know it is only two games but, the Sox are just ripping the ball. A .363 team batting average and 23 runs scored.
    The Sox suck just like the rest of Chicago's teams.

Tigers had 2 bad games, the first one was more of a slow team start, Verlander has never been good on opening day, he only have 1 win in his career with Detroit on opening day. While yesterdays game was just bad, Brad Penny should have never be picked up and I don't understand why they started him and not Max, whom would have gotten the win.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders