Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    well that might win the KC part let the arrows fly

by the way the rest of contest

Banner contest for all the Forums
    1 . Wild Wild West -$25

2. Chargers- $25

3. Let The Arrows Fly -$25

4 Raiders- $25

the rest of the forums free but you still get to brag your work won.

Banners need to be non trade mark ... they do not need hours of work winner will get some cash and bragging rights. I wish I still had photo Shop....

banner need to be 4 1/2 " high and 12'' long.

Just a suggestion use team colors I have used so that it blends to the site. but I could care less how you win.this photo of arrowhead rocks IMO

last words . Good luck! and to the ones that think I suck . well ... I am not perfect . but I do try to be a good guy.

Not even sure if this is anything close to what you want but i took a shot anyway cause i was bored im also on my laptop cause my pc is dead lol - and i have to admit its much harder with the small screen Also the images you supplied are way to small to do much with so i used some similar images i found

my attempts..

Last edited by CHARGER$; 04-17-2011 at 12:54 PM.

Great jobs . Wild Wild West is all the teams Forums so keep that in mind . when you design try to have stuff like this photo then you have two teams Covered . I do have some stuff up take a look . I will have revolving Graphics. like here...

so take a Look and if you like post your Graphics there..

When Signing up the Answer is Elway

i get more and more confused as to what you actually want when i read this thread, Is it just me??

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    i get more and more confused as to what you actually want when i read this thread, Is it just me??
    Do what I did...

yeah its confusing especially since i didn't read the instructions!

Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    Do what I did...

yeah its confusing especially since i didn't read the instructions!
    let get this right you do not like doing Graphics? What you probly love do stuff on here for free , but this time you might get $100 to $200 winning a contest . Go to my site and look I do have some Graphics up .. I will want more and I am willing to pay for the work.

I am going to have revolving Graphics like this place . hit a link new Graphics if you want join please do . If not please be polite . I have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post

Look at the site . I could write 3 days and not help you. when you Design you need to look at colors of the site and then design you do not change colors of site to work with Graphics that I can tell you .I already ran into that and you will see that with the work that is already up he should of listen and check my site. I had him look after I put the work up and he tells me to change my site for him ...LOL that is not how it works.. I also told him the size of the banners I wanted and he did not get that either they are now the right size but his colors are just OK. at best .. To win you will have to care. that means taking time and looking and come up with your own Ideas .

56crash Quote:

Look at the site . I could write 3 days and not help you. when you Design you need to look at colors of the site and then design you do not change colors of site to work with Graphics that I can tell you .I already ran into that and you will see that with the work that is already up he should of listen and check my site. I had him look after I put the work up and he tells me to change my site for him ...LOL that is not how it works.. I also told him the size of the banners I wanted and he did not get that either they are now the right size but his colors are just OK. at best .. To win you will have to care. that means taking time and looking and come up with your own Ideas .
    What are you saying? i did none of these things your statin? "I could write 3 days and not help you" ...whats that mean?

I dunno if im misreading what your saying but it sounds to me that nothing anyone does is going to be good enough...im not referring to my work im referring to everyone who has posted something for you.

Oh and for the Record i care about every peice of art i do , wether it be free/paid - i put a lot of time and effort into doing GFX.
    Last edited by Blondie79; 04-21-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Some changes..

nice work chargers