Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

If Denver takes Peterson over Dareus

How would you react..

We could always get DL in the 2nd and 3rd round, this draft is loaded with DL. Elway, Fox, and Xanders talked highly on Peterson.

The rate of busts on DL are much, much higher then a DB, especially one of Peterson's calibar. For the record, i want Dareus because we need DL, but i wouldn't be completely upset with Peterson.
    Last edited by ERoyal248; 04-23-2011 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    How would you react..

I wouldn't be completely upset, i want Dareus, but Peterson is probably the safest pick in the draft.

We could always get DL in the 2nd and 3rd round, this draft is loaded with DL. Elway, Fox, and Xanders talked highly on Peterson.
    I think I'd probably yell at my kids and then go kick a puppy.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

We could still take good DL like Peae and Wilkerson in the 2nd.

I'd be kinda happy to have a shutdown corner that will replace Champ in a few years actually.

Dareus or PP I'd be ecstatic about getting. Especially if we traded down and still got one of the two.

I wouldn't care I like 4 guys in the 1st round fairley,PP,dareus,and von in that order then cam if were not going forward with tebow

I'd probably be like "eh, cool."

I would be a little upset but just as long as we get a DT in the 2nd round I would be happy.

Anderson county Tennessee (near Knoxville)
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I'm saving that reaction for if they draft a Qb with one of their first 4 picks. In addition to child yelling and puppy kicking, I would also shoot some kittens and use a pan of milk to lure them into range!

Nah, in all honesty? I'd prefer Dareus, but ANY defensive player would be fine with me. Peterson may wind up being a stud for us on down the road.

The QB pick "would" probably cause me to turn off the TV and walk away until I calmed down.

If we land that special defensive player who can cement a position for 10 years, I do not really care.

If we go PP, then I fully expect a high profile DL signing once FA starts...no biggie, we just need 3 more high impact players on D to go with Champ and Doom.

If we picked a QB in the first five rounds I'd do bad things

im not totally sure but it'd be bad

Quote Originally Posted by knoxman36and2 View Post
    I'm saving that reaction for if they draft a Qb with one of their first 4 picks. In addition to child yelling and puppy kicking, I would also shoot some kittens and use a pan of milk to lure them into range!

Nah, in all honesty? I'd prefer Dareus, but ANY defensive player would be fine with me. Peterson may wind up being a stud for us on down the road.

The QB pick "would" probably cause me to turn off the TV and walk away until I calmed down.
    I'll be watching on line....I'd be ok with Miller, or even Fairley there, but not a DB. I think that would be the highest a DB was ever taken.

Honestly, I'm a little concerned that Dareus is going to the Panthers.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

I'd sit there and be absolutely impartial on the matter, I would just sit there. Then depending on the second round I'd go find some small child give them candy rip it away and yell that's life deal with it. My greatest fear would be something like this

1-PP
    2-Mallett
    2b-Leshore

I'd physically start kicking people in the shins

Yeah we need a veteran dlineman to start anyway if we want to be competitive NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I don't have kids or a puppy, but i'd be very angry if we took a QB with one of our top picks.

Wouldn't be extremely upset with Peterson.

Quote Originally Posted by themadfanatic View Post
    Yeah we need a veteran dlineman to start anyway if we want to be competitive NOW
    We are in rebuild mode, we need to get young talent, do when all the pieces are in place they all are hitting stride, that's how you restart a franchise. If we sign a high profile DT in FA, by the time we are legit competitors they are on the decline and need replacements.

I dont care who we pick so long as its Von > Dareus > PP

Anyone else at #2 is a waste.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.