View Poll Results: Who do YOU want @ #2!!

Voters
172. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marcell Dareus

    65 37.79%
  • Von Miller

    53 30.81%
  • Patrick Peterson

    39 22.67%
  • Nick Fairley

    11 6.40%
  • Cam Newton

    4 2.33%
Page 12 of 244 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 3649

Thread: 2011 NFL Draft

  1. #166
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Broncos Country
    Posts
    10,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Holger_Danske View Post
    Ummm... 3PM PMT???

    Would that be Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time?

    http://www.worldtimezone.com/wtz-names/wtz-pmt.html

    That would be (for those who are interested at least) UTC -03 which is one hour later than EST which would be 8PM.

    For a more relevant and encompassing time zone, maybe include PST, which would be UTC -08, translating to 4 PM PACIFIC.


    I don't know what would be advantageous about watching the war room compared to the draft, as I seriously doubt there will be audio and I doubt you will see their draft board at all, so what could possibly be gained?

    I don't know- to each their own I guess.
    5 PM Mountain Time
    3 PM Pacific Time
    7 PM Eastern
    6PM Central

    2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    denver
    Posts
    383
    After re listening, he said they did seven mocks tuesday, two weds with trades. Got their #1 in seven he said. Must have been ones without trades, which means its von miller.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Rapids, IA
    Posts
    511
    Trade down with ARZ for a 2nd and 4th. They like Gabbert IMO and are just smoke-screening the whole "trade down" thing.

    1-5) Nick Fairley DT
    2a) Stephen Paea DT
    2b-ARZ) Bruce Carter OLB
    2c) Brandon Harris CB
    3) James Carpenter OT
    4-ARZ) Deunta Williams S
    6a) Mario Harvey MLB
    6b) Willie Smith OL
    7) TE from UNI

    LDE- Ayers
    UT- Fairley
    NT- Vickerson/Paea
    RDE- Doom
    WLB- Woodyard
    MLB- DJ
    SLB- Bruce Carter
    Last edited by SDSU#1; 04-28-2011 at 08:06 AM.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    181

    Possible trade scenario

    what if the broncos traded the second pick to the cardinals for the first and second round picks and we ended up grabbing blaine gabbert or nick farley?we would be getting another pick for dropping down 3 picks i mean from what i've read the organization doesnt seem to optimistic about tebow.
    [IMG]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1617/dwilliams27sig2ra.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a320/twolves4ever/darrent.png[/IMG]

  5. #170
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    5,091
    I suppose we could trade back into the first (or MAYBE trade down), but i'm guessing after the 2nd pick of the draft it will be pretty boring in there.

    Adopted by JakeNbake

    Sig by Freyaka

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,311
    I think there is a bit of collusion (nothing to support it) on the owner's side here. As a group, they are just not acknowledging the season is back on. I expect very little activity until the appeal is decided on.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by blue diamond View Post
    After re listening, he said they did seven mocks tuesday, two weds with trades. Got their #1 in seven he said. Must have been ones without trades, which means its von miller.
    Under this scenario, if their guy was Von Miller, they'd get him every time at #2 because Carolina isn't interested in him. Unless there are teams that trade up to no. 1 to take him before us. Doesn't seem likely.
    thanks Freyaka

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Broncos Country
    Posts
    10,308
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoney27 View Post
    what if the broncos traded the second pick to the cardinals for the first and second round picks and we ended up grabbing blaine gabbert or nick farley?we would be getting another pick for dropping down 3 picks i mean from what i've read the organization doesnt seem to optimistic about tebow.
    Two things:

    1. If Arizona moves up, it's for Gabbert. He wouldn't be available.

    2. Even if he was, we wouldn't take him. We'll more likely take a defensive player with our 1st rounder. We'll more likely take a QB in the 2nd or trade into the last first for one.

    2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34,502
    Quote Originally Posted by blue diamond View Post
    After re listening, he said they did seven mocks tuesday, two weds with trades. Got their #1 in seven he said. Must have been ones without trades, which means its von miller.
    Carolina doesn't even have Miller on their top 4.

    They are down to Newton, Peterson, Dareus, and Green. So Miller is there 9/9 times.
    Last edited by ERoyal248; 04-28-2011 at 08:28 AM.

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34,502
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I listened to most of it. To me he didn't really didn't say much that would lead me to think it was any one person in particular. I know they have someone in mind, but who it is, I couldn't say by listening to the interview? What did you think?
    I'm still thinking it's Dareus.

    He said they got their guy 7/9 times.

    If they want Miller, he's there 9/9 times because Carolina isn't even considering him at 1.

    Down to Dareus or Peterson, and even possibly Fairley.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,450
    Schefter said there's an 80% chance we take Miller, and a 20% chance we take Peterson.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,450
    Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    If they want Miller, he's there 9/9 times because Carolina isn't even considering him at 1.
    That's not true. A lot of people are speculating that Cam Newton is a smoke screen for Carolina and that they'll actually go defense this time, in hopes of having a shot at Luck next draft.

    While I expect Carolina to take Newton, I can see a couple of scenarios in which they don't.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    I'm still thinking it's Dareus.

    He said they got their guy 7/9 times.

    If they want Miller, he's there 9/9 times because Carolina isn't even considering him at 1.
    Not if they mocked two trade scenarios, those would likely be the two times where they lose out on Miller. He's there 7/7 times in a straight-up mock since Carolina isn't considering him.

    It's all irrelevant though, we'll find out soon enough.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34,502
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    That's not true. A lot of people are speculating that Cam Newton is a smoke screen for Carolina and that they'll actually go defense this time, in hopes of having a shot at Luck next draft.

    While I expect Carolina to take Newton, I can see a couple of scenarios in which they don't.
    Sal Pal said last night..

    Sal Paolantonio called it a "virtual certainty" that the Panthers will select Cam Newton with the No. 1 overall pick.

    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...71292334084096

    And he had an ESPN article their top 4 is Newton, Green, Peterson, and Dareus. We'll see soon enough.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,450
    Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Sal Pal said last night..

    Sal Paolantonio called it a "virtual certainty" that the Panthers will select Cam Newton with the No. 1 overall pick.

    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...71292334084096

    And he had an ESPN article their top 4 is Newton, Green, Peterson, and Dareus. We'll see soon enough.
    So Paolantonio is the only draft expert we can rely on?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •