View Poll Results: Who do YOU want @ #2!!

Voters
172. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marcell Dareus

65 37.79%
  • Von Miller

53 30.81%
  • Patrick Peterson

39 22.67%
  • Nick Fairley

11 6.40%
  • Cam Newton

4 2.33%
Page 5 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Working on a political philosophy paper. Save me!

And watching two hockey games at once. More fun!
    Thomas Jefferson & Founding Fathers = Win.
    Karl Marx & Stalin = Fail

You're welcome
    Last edited by Southtown; 04-27-2011 at 05:33 PM.

Nothing, just reading rumors, twitter, ESPN until the draft is here.

Love this time of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I'm taking it cool tonight........Christmas Eve will be spent leisurely, watching some hockey and a couple of shows. But the butterflies are starting to make an appearance. We fans have waited so long for this Draft, with no Free Agency and Trades in between. But it's here before us, and I am smiling very broadly.

And don't forget Boxing Day (rounds 2 and 3), which is perhaps even more exciting.......we have 3 quality picks on that day, and maybe more. Day three is still worth some viewing as well, and it is always fun getting the "grades" for overall selections.

But this doesn't end here. Once the guys shake hands on the CBA (soon please), we get to enjoy FA and Trades, which we sadly had to miss so far this year. Patience is a good thing!!!!

Hope you're having a great Christmas Eve!!!! I really feel confident that the next few days will make us a better team in the short run, and lay the foundation for a long term successful run.....led by Elway, Fox and company.

I am excited to see the Panthers pull a dumb Raiders move with the first pick....

That will make my night; watch 30 grown men after months of preparation make a huge mistake by taking a cheater, half A QB and leave us with the number 1 pick....yes Sir

We might as well be picking number 1 baby
    We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

Quote Originally Posted by broncos1997 View Post
    This makes no sense imo. Carolina only gets to pick one player which means that Dareus should be there 8 of the 9 scenarios, the one exception being where Carolina actually takes Dareus.

Unless, of course, this accounts for any trades they might make, which then makes speculating a bit of a moot point since the team moving into number one could be after anyone.
    I'm going to go ahead and assume that they had 2 different scenarios for if Dareus was drafted, one where they picked at 2 and another where they traded down.

I'm waiting outside radio city music hall to get my tickets for tomorrow's draft
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    I'm waiting outside radio city music hall to get my tickets for tomorrow's draft
    How hard is it to get tickets the gf just suggested planning a New York City vaca around the draft next year.

yeah she rules

Quote Originally Posted by Southtown View Post
    Thomas Jefferson & Founding Fathers = Win.
    Karl Marx & Stalin = Fail

You're welcome
    Lol, that's exactly how I feel. Cp

Well...I got here at 8 pm, and there's about 400 people in front of me, and an hour later about 150-200 behind me. They said they have about 1,000 tickets to give out, starting at midnight. If you're willing to wait outside for at least 3 hours, you can get tickets. Anything later and it'd be tough. Pretty rowdy crowd out here.
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    Well...I got here at 8 pm, and there's about 400 people in front of me, and an hour later about 150-200 behind me. They said they have about 1,000 tickets to give out, starting at midnight. If you're willing to wait outside for at least 3 hours, you can get tickets. Anything later and it'd be tough. Pretty rowdy crowd out here.
    good luck RYO!

see, now your standing in line to see Santa!!!

just not your usual Santa crowd......

You mean loud, drunk football fans aren't the usual Santa crowd?
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    He also said that the deal would have to be very very good in order to make the trade. I don't see any other team offering enough to move up to #2 to make it worthwhile for the Broncos to trade down.

I believe "their guy" is either Dareus, PP or Miller. They want one of those 3 guys for sure, imo. They couldn't trade very far before all of them would be gone so they would want hefty compensation for the trade.
    I agree, if they trade back we can only hope it's not past 7 or 8, and that AJ Green, both QB's, and even Julius Jones go before that.

It still seems pretty risky. I think they need to stay in the top 5 atleast.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

http://www.denverssportsstation.com/...ia_id=84112061
    9:30 of the interview.
    Listen there and if that isnt the clearest indication its dareus unless car takes him then I will make orton my sig for the summer.

Lol they titled the interview after this thread hahaaa.

Quote Originally Posted by blue diamond View Post
    Listen there and if that isnt the clearest indication its dareus unless car takes him then I will make orton my sig for the summer.
    Carolina said they will take Newton, Dareus, AJ Green or Peterson....
    ESPN's Sal Paolantonio confirms that Auburn QB Cam Newton is the "odds-on favorite" for the No. 1 overall pick.
    ESPN is treating this like breaking news. It's not, but Sal Pal is on site in Carolina and doing his best to glean information from the Panthers. He confirms that the team has narrowed its choices to Newton, A.J. Green, Patrick Peterson, and Marcell Dareus. The Panthers won't make any announcements before Thursday night, but all signs since early March have pointed to Newton at 1
    So maybe it's PP7.
    I've been thinking Miller this whole time though.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by blue diamond View Post
    Up the ante make your sig Jamarcus russell