Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Actually it was 24 FTA on Jump Shots. Durrant and Westbrook are high flying, take it to the rack players. They deserve whistles and they get to the line on a nightly basis.

One other stat. Dirks lone dunk last night was his 4th........4th of the entire season. Please understand the frustration for 24ft off jump shooting. As a rule, teams dont get to the line when the shoot from the perimeter, in Dallas's case last night they did.

Dont get me wrong shooting 12-15 and ending up with 41 points is VERY impressive. Going 12-15 and getting to the line 24 times is un heard of, hence the new NBA record. FGs and FTs combined, Dirk put the ball in the air 39 times last night and 36 of them went in. People can try to discredit his performance all they want but it was absolutely dominant and probably one of the best shooting performances we've seen in the playoffs whistle or not.
    Durant gets more touchy/iffy/phantom/BS fouls while taking a jumper than any
    player in the league?
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

I'm not gonna lie everytime dirk got fouled yesterday he GOT fouled

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Actually it was 24 FTA on Jump Shots. Durrant and Westbrook are high flying, take it to the rack players. They deserve whistles and they get to the line on a nightly basis.

One other stat. Dirks lone dunk last night was his 4th........4th of the entire season. Please understand the frustration for 24ft off jump shooting. As a rule, teams dont get to the line when the shoot from the perimeter, in Dallas's case last night they did.

OKC were at the line all night against the nuggets in their games and Durant rarely drove to the basket.

Dont get me wrong shooting 12-15 and ending up with 41 points is VERY impressive. Going 12-15 and getting to the line 24 times is un heard of, hence the new NBA record. FGs and FTs combined, Dirk put the ball in the air 39 times last night and 36 of them went in. People can try to discredit his performance all they want but it was absolutely dominant and probably one of the best shooting performances we've seen in the playoffs whistle or not.
    Durant is a fake tough guy IMO. He thinks he is big man but he isn't. He gets to the line a hell of a lot considering he rarely attacks the rim. Westbrook is just a punk.

Thunder even up the series at 1-1.

I swear to god I tweeted okc by 6 today and heat by 10 yesterday and told my friends b4 both games and was exactly right both games. I also picked uconn to win the ncaa in all 4 pools I was in. I'm telling u I'm putting 500 on the broncos to win it all

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Mucho crapola!

That is all...

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Westbrook haha. How did the pine feel on your backside.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Westbrook haha. How did the pine feel on your backside.
    Westbrook isn't THAT good...

Durant can't score from the field so the officials get him on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Durant can't score from the field so the officials get him on the line.
    who is your team john? why the thunder hate?
    Last edited by Tom155; 05-21-2011 at 08:22 PM.

He's a denver fan. Anyway westbrook is. Gonna be the next Drose 2 yrs from now

after a thunder surge mavs only have a single digit lead now, thunder 0-12 3pt shots absolutley terrible

Dirk strikes again

0 for 15, terrible. I hope okc wins anyway