3 8.57%
  • Heat in 6

8 22.86%
  • Heat in 7

2 5.71%
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92
Results 1,366 to 1,368 of 1368
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
    Savannah Brinson is the girlfriend and high school sweetheart of basketball player LeBron James. The couple has two children.

Lebron James Girlfriend Cheated On Him With A NBA Star?

Lebron James better check on things OFF THE COURT, because a rumor is out claiming that Lebron James girlfriend Savannah Brinson CHEATED on him with fellow a fellow NBA player. (Hello Beautiful) is reporting that Ms. Brinson cheated on James with Washington Wizards star Rashard Lewis. It's being reported that the story first broke when Lewis was with his friends drinking, he slipped up, and mentioned that he and Savannah slept together while visiting in Miami. Even ESPN reporter Stephen A. Smith got into the mix by claiming Thursday morning that something in James personal life is hurting his playing ability on the court during the 2011 NBA Finals. Maybe this is why the Dallas Mavericks are coming back on the Miami Heat in the Finals?

http://www.zimbio.com/Savannah+Brins...eated+NBA+Star
    I know you are just reporting the news but, when he quit last playoffs it was his mom was getting around with his team mate and now this year he sucks ass in the finals and it is his girlfriend playing around. I think his pr group may leak things like this but it is pretty bad if true. Like he said in that quote about we all have to go back to our normal lives and he gets to enjoy it with his family. Well your women is enjoying someone else you fool.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I know you are just reporting the news but, when he quit last playoffs it was his mom was getting around with his team mate and now this year he sucks ass in the finals and it is his girlfriend playing around. I think his pr group may leak things like this but it is pretty bad if true. Like he said in that quote about we all have to go back to our normal lives and he gets to enjoy it with his family. Well your women is enjoying someone else you fool.
    It's been confirmed by plenty of people that Delonte West slept with LBJ's mom,
    that ones not much of a rumor. Plenty of people close to LBJ, West, and the Cav's
    have told numerous people.

I don't know if this new one is true or not, but it sucks if it is. But even that is
    not something that would excuse his poor performance.

His women might be enjoying someone else, but that guy's life is still amazing
    compared to ours, or at least mine.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Still messed up.

Don't make fun of someone that is getting cheated on by their high school sweet heart and who they have two kids with.

Team Tebow #267