Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Terrelle Pryor to enter the supplemental draft

...as a QB.

This guy clearly has no future at the pro level as a QB. I think he'll end up being a WR.

Who do you think takes him? I bet the Raiders find some way to throw a boat load of cash at him.

Hooray, beer!

Sure he is not ready to go pro as a QB but I am getting sick of these idiots like la Canfora and the sort who keep saying he has to go to CFL to get ready for the NFL. He would have been in college and would have never been to CFL and next year they would have compared him to Newton and Tebow. Honestly how many of these guys coming from college are any where near NFL standard. Like a select few.

Where does he go. No one will offer a 1st round pick but possibly a 2nd-4th.

If I were Denver I would put an offer for a 4th round pick if he is happy to play running back. He would be a very outside change of pace back. Worth the risk of a 4th round pick if it was the highest offer. Doubtful though. Or maybe he could be a Brad Smith type guy.

He doesn't have QB arm IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    ...as a QB.

This guy clearly has no future at the pro level as a QB. I think he'll end up being a WR.

Who do you think takes him? I bet the Raiders find some way to throw a boat load of cash at him.
    WR? Really? I think he's bigger and stouter than that. He has incredible size.

Maybe the Broncos take a flier on him if he falls to the fourth round.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post

I agree. 4th round worth the risk. Offers versatility however I don't think he is a QB. RB/WR

Quote Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post

I'm thinking he can pull a Matt Jones. I seriously doubt he would entertain playing TE, and he's too tall to be a RB.

What position would you have him play? Plain and simple fact is, he's an awful QB.

Hooray, beer!

He's a winner....
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

I'm thinking he can pull a Matt Jones. I seriously doubt he would entertain playing TE, and he's too tall to be a RB.

What position would you have him play? Plain and simple fact is, he's an awful QB.
    Don't put a height restriction on RB. Ask Brandon Jacobs if he was to tall to play RB effectively. He is big, and strong and fast as hell. Running back.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Don't put a height restriction on RB. Ask Brandon Jacobs if he was to tall to play RB effectively. He is big, and strong and fast as hell. Running back.
    I understand that.

Jacobs 6'4 270
    Pryor 6'6 230

I dunno, maybe not even so much of a height restriction, he just doesn't have the build of a RB.

I think he would make one hell of a possession WR with his length and speed.

Hooray, beer!

I understand that.

Jacobs 6'4 270
    Pryor 6'6 230

I dunno, maybe not even so much of a height restriction, he just doesn't have the build of a RB.

I think he would make one hell of a possession WR with his length and speed.
    Well he would be a very good asset. A play maker to the offense. WR/RB.

I personally wouldn't want him on the team. He apparently has a problem with personal accountability and telling the truth.

I think he's out of the league in less than 5 years.

Hooray, beer!

I hope his teammate boom harren follows I want him

I haven't watched him play for any stretch of time. I was just assuming he was pretty good, based on one time where he said he was.

I thought he was pretty disgruntled, because this past year was really a breakout year statistically for running quarterbacks -- Newton, Robinson, Tyrod Taylor, etc. And he got sort of overlooked.

Full disclosure: I despise Ohio State and most of the Big Ten. I think they are overrated and get more coverage and hype than their play deserves.

I don't think the Raiders will give a good draft pick for Pryor because they apparently started paying more attention to red flags after JaMarcus Russell. With so many questions about Pryor, from character to his ability to play QB, I'd say the most desperate teams will throw a 6th or 7th round pick. He could easily go undrafted. But I doubt he will change his position and give up being a QB. If the NFL does not want him as a QB, he will go to the CFL or UFL to prove people wrong.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

He's a punk and a POS and NFL scouts say his character red flags shine bright and wave hard more than any other NFL prospect in many years....

Mentioning this tools name on this board is a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
    He's a punk and a POS and NFL scouts say his character red flags shine bright and wave hard more than any other NFL prospect in many years....

Mentioning this tools name on this board is a disgrace
    agreed. Here are a couple blurbs about him

“We spent a lot of time this year going through Cam Newton(notes) and Ryan Mallett’s(notes) personality,” an NFC general manager said. “I haven’t done all my homework on Pryor yet, but my initial impression is that if you line all three of them up and just talked about trust and reliability, Pryor is dead last. Like not-even-out-of-the-starting-gate last. “And it’s probably only going to get worse.”

“The more you read about this guy with the cars and the tattoos and money and all that other stuff … Look, we all know how the college game works and what those [coaches] have to deal with, but this kid sounds like he didn’t give a damn about anybody. He was just there for himself. He didn’t even try to hide it. He flaunted it."