Page 81 of 168 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2519

Thread: Game of Thrones

"Everytime I come back... I'm a bit less. Pieces of you get chipped away..."

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    So what's your position, Baph ,that he might come back as someone else? My contention is that he is not going to remain dead, period. Are you betting against that?

As for that January haircut in your photos, it's kind of slicked to the side and not terribly short -certainly not a buzzcut, and he got some length back. This is what he looked like two weeks ago:

and paparazzi shot last week:

They might resurrect him later in the season episode 9 or 10 which is an even longer wait for that shoot. But even so, it's irrelevant. Remember that Jaimie Lannister had a haircut, so it's not like they have to stick with long hair anyway. So much for this counting as "evidence".
    Mel gave him a hair cut.
    That solves that !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present.
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

At least when Jon woke up, he still had brown eyes !!!

With Jon back and watching Bran watching that young lady on horseback;
    Does that mean the R+L=J theory is still plausible ?

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    That Jon has Fire & Ice running in his veins? I think so lol, and I think we are about to find out real soon.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Mel gave him a hair cut.
    That solves that !!!
    She does beards too. "The Red Barber" as she was known back in Asshai.

Yes or even the newer R+L=J & M --though that seems too Star Wars of Thrones for some.

Captions in white. Don't highlight or quote if you don't want to know!

Upcoming Bran vision: The Tower of Joy in northern Dorne which held Lyanna Stark.

Young Ned Stark at the Tower.

Targaryen guards at the Tower about to get their asses handed to them?

I hope we will also see several key scenes with Prince Rhaegar at some point too -the fateful tournament, his eloping with Lyanna, and his death at the Trident at the hands Robert Baratheon. Give it to me D&D!
    Last edited by L.M.; 05-04-2016 at 04:45 PM.

I am 100% we are getting the r+l confirmation this week. Bran is gonna see and my bet he tells meera and she tells him that her dad had told her and she knew. When they finally leave the tree, the go see Howland Reed who confirms hit and they legitimize Jon.

As for Jon there is no way he comes back a wight. He might change a bit but people are forgetting danderion died 6 time lol.

I hope the gift the umber have is not rickon, and I don't see them doing that, they where the most loyal to the stark.

My hope is they bring ramsay a fake rickon and we get the northern conspiracy. One of the scene for next week as some sort banquet and we see some freys. So there is a chance some fretime pie is served, especially with ramsay mentioning the manderly.

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post

"Everytime I come back... I'm a bit less. Pieces of you get chipped away..."
    I totally forgot about Beric Dondarrion, And him being brought back by Thoros of Myr's prayers. He is part of the Lord of the Light's religion just like Melisandre. It makes total sense that she could bring him back. I can't believe I forgot about that.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    I totally forgot about Beric Dondarrion, And him being brought back by Thoros of Myr's prayers. He is part of the Lord of the Light's religion just like Melisandre. It makes total sense that she could bring him back. I can't believe I forgot about that.
    I can't either, especially since I linked to those clips last week in posts #1158 and #1161.

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    She does beards too. "The Red Barber" as she was known back in Asshai.

Yes or even the newer R+L=J & M --though that seems too Star Wars of Thrones for some.

Captions in white. Don't highlight or quote if you don't want to know!

Upcoming Bran vision: The Tower of Joy in northern Dorne which held Lyanna Stark.

Young Ned Stark at the Tower.

Targaryen guards at the Tower about to get their asses handed to them?

seing as the only 2 survivor where Ned and Howland reed when the fight was 7vs3 i think some stark are about to get their ass kicked lol

I hope we will also see several key scenes with Prince Rhaegar at some point too -the fateful tournament, his eloping with Lyanna, and his death at the Trident at the hands Robert Baratheon. Give it to me D&D!
    I dont think we are getting flashback that go that far, not this episode at least. Personbally i hope they keep robert's rebelion for a movie or mini series

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    I dont think we are getting flashback that go that far, not this episode at least. Personbally i hope they keep robert's rebelion for a movie or mini series
    They've already mentioned some of those things to set up their eventual depiction through Bran's visions -since those events bear heavily on Jon's destiny. They will probably spread it out over a few episodes though... I don't expect to get the whole enchilada in one show -even though I'm hungry for it! He'll investigate his aunt's fate since he already opened that can of worms and he's probably curious, and then that vision will invite more questions for more visions with WeirGoogle. Or the 3-eyed Raven is just taking him to whatever he needs to see so that a grand purpose with many moving parts can be fulfilled with all that info.

Since you bring this up AZ...

Doesn't it seem like there's a relationship between these two places, almost like a polarity? And they both have to be North of Craster's, perhaps not too far apart? Something tells me we're not through with "Icehenge." Why bother showing it in the first place? If there's a source of power behind the WW's it might be there... if it's not inside the Night's King anyway...

where did these images come from?

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    I am 100% we are getting the r+l confirmation this week. Bran is gonna see and my bet he tells meera and she tells him that her dad had told her and she knew. When they finally leave the tree, the go see Howland Reed who confirms hit and they legitimize Jon.

As for Jon there is no way he comes back a wight. He might change a bit but people are forgetting danderion died 6 time lol.

I hope the gift the umber have is not rickon, and I don't see them doing that, they where the most loyal to the stark.

My hope is they bring ramsay a fake rickon and we get the northern conspiracy. One of the scene for next week as some sort banquet and we see some freys. So there is a chance some fretime pie is served, especially with ramsay mentioning the manderly.
    who is howland reed?

Quote Originally Posted by JT24Champ View Post
    where did these images come from?
    Almost certainly Photoshopped by fans.

who is howland reed?
    Meera's and Jojen's dad (not in the show yet) and a close buddy of Ned Stark's who was with him when he found Lyanna before she died.