Page 121 of 143 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2134

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    could be tje giant that grenn killed in thw tunnels in S4E9 or the one that got shot by a giant arrow. Most likely tho just a random giant to show the NK's isnt screwing around
    No, all those were burnt.

Giant settlements were probably overtaken with many casualties by the White Walkers long before, plus their old burial grounds were probably reanimated as well. They probably have a ton of giants in the undead army!
    Feb. 7th, 2016 we won it all.
    How quickly things completely change.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    WOW

Arya's no longer a little gal
    best thing I have read about the episode

Arya Stark drained the swamp!
    All that is required for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.

Pretty good premiere...Set everything up nicely.

Not sure about Jon's decision tho, sure those 15 year old lords swore oaths...but what about rogue bannerman that hated rob/ the starks and want to get their house back on top. Apart from that he ruled like he was borned for it. Nice moment with Sansa.

Other northern lord seemed pleased tho.

I felt they forced the whole Jon vs Sansa thing. No way Sansa after all the crap she has gone thru will fight the last familly she has. They want us to believe that tho.

Sam finding the dragonglass setting up that Jon/danny meetting.

Jorah in the citadel waiting for his queen. Curious how he got there.

The hound finding that S2 (?) familly was nice. The seeing the wall in the flames...and A MOUNTAIN ?!? GET HYPED lol

Arya wiping out the Freys was just perfect

Arya confirming she is heading south for her list kinda sucks tho. JUST GO NORTH GIRL !!! But her continuing down south might get here to meet with Nymeria again...

PLEASE D&D BRING US ANOTHER WOLF

Jaimie starting to get a done with Cercei's crap, loved that je told her they have no ally's.

Euron...funny but overall meh for the 3 min he was on.

Overall i liked it alot
    I get what sansa is saying but jon understands the bigger picture. Even if the karstark and the umber did betray them again the dead don't care and will wipe out anyone. It's gonna take everyone to take on the undead army. I'm still pissed they never mentioned jon umber.

The opening confused me for a second there but then once I saw everyone drink but "walder frey" I had a feeling something was up. What an opening.

I agree. I wanted arya to go north and reunite with jon and sansa. I liked jon and aryas relationship. As far as they know they think arya is dead.

The hound burying that family was a nice scene. And looking into the fire was also a nice scene. Maybe he has something to finally believe in.

Jaime looks like he's reaching the end of his rope with cercei. If she agrees to marry euron once he proves himself I can see Jaime really giving up on her.

From the cut of next week's trailer it looks like aryas dire wolf is back!

Overall solid episode has me hyped for the rest of the season...oh yeah the undead king has GIANTS!!!

dude! arya is badass! i thought it was a flashback and then i was like duhhhhh its arya

Great opening scene. Could see that one right away, but still satisfying to see it played out on screen.

I think Jon Snow not only understands the big picture, but it is also setting up his meeting with Daenerys. Refusing to punish the children for the sins of their father when the Mad King Aerys was one of the very worst. Yohn Royce of the Vale already claiming that Targaryens can't be trusted, I'm sure Jon is ready to brush that aside.

Also like seeing them setup the Hound's character for the future. Beric telling him he could still help more than he's harmed, and then following it up with him feeling remorse for what he did in season 3. I hope we get a Clegane showdown this season.

Euron Greyjoy set out on a mysterious mission. I'm sure whoever he is talking about, people are going to die. Should be interesting to see if he is the new big, bad for the season.

I really liked this line from Snow, I like how it goes back to Benjen...
    -

That's Ellaria and Yara kissing.

We've already seen Euron attacking the Ironborn in the season trailers so I think he's coming for them and will make a gift out of it for Cersei.

could be tje giant that grenn killed in thw tunnels in S4E9 or the one that got shot by a giant arrow. Most likely tho just a random giant to show the NK's isnt screwing around
    That's the one I was thinking of because of the blue eye - and he got shot in the eye
    Red 98

Little Finger getting choked out in the preview. lol.

Jon totally did the right thing by allowing them to keep their houses. The lesson was learned, the bridge was built with a different generation, and they need the numbers. Sansa has bought into the Cersei school of ruling. Only bad thing about what Jon did, was he doesn't fully comprehend what Baelish is capable of.

Euron said that whatever he's going after was priceless. I was thinking like a dragon or something. I thought the Euron scene was pretty good. He's starting to be asserted as a well rounded character.

Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Little Finger getting choked out in the preview. lol.

Jon totally did the right thing by allowing them to keep their houses. The lesson was learned, the bridge was built with a different generation, and they need the numbers. Sansa has bought into the Cersei school of ruling. Only bad thing about what Jon did, was he doesn't fully comprehend what Baelish is capable of.

Euron said that whatever he's going after was priceless. I was thinking like a dragon or something. I thought the Euron scene was pretty good. He's starting to be asserted as a well rounded character.
    If Euron is supposed to be worse than Ramsay this season, then "priceless" to such a fiend could mean severed heads (or other parts) of Cersei's enemies.

Capturing a dragon is virtually impossible without magic, and beyond his means I suspect. They're now huge, incredibly strong, intelligent, and can burn their way out of any trap, even those made of steel or stone! Remember dragons reduced Harrenhal to slag and melted swords into the Iron Throne!

When Arya started riding up on the soldiers I was thinking "Why does that sound like Ed Sheeran"

Oh....ok, it is.

Great episode, I'm not normally one for jump scares, I about wet myself when Jorah's arm popped out and grabbed Samwell.

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    If Euron is supposed to be worse than Ramsay this season, then "priceless" to such a fiend could mean severed heads (or other parts) of Cersei's enemies.

Capturing a dragon is virtually impossible without magic, and beyond his means I suspect. They're now huge, incredibly strong, intelligent, and can burn their way out of any trap, even those made of steel or stone! Remember dragons reduced Harrenhal to slag and melted swords into the Iron Throne!
    So in other words, he'd have to have like a special object that emanated magical energy in order to control a dragon. He's got a lot of work to do, if he wants to top Ramsay though. Ramsay was somewhere between Hannibal Lecter and Ledger's Joker.

So in other words, he'd have to have like a special object that emanated magical energy in order to control a dragon.
    My potentially spoilerish reply in white:

You're thinking he has "Dragonbinder" a dragon horn from Old Valyria. That might really tip the scales-- if they've decided to write that in here. But I've seen leaked pics from the King's Landing set...

Even so, all options are still possible.

He's got a lot of work to do, if he wants to top Ramsay though. Ramsay was somewhere between Hannibal Lecter and Ledger's Joker.
    Yeah I don't know how he can top all that we've seen from Ramsay.

So in other words, he'd have to have like a special object that emanated magical energy in order to control a dragon. He's got a lot of work to do, if he wants to top Ramsay though. Ramsay was somewhere between Hannibal Lecter and Ledger's Joker.
    In the books euron actually has a Dragon horn that is supposed to be able to control 1 Dragon. I doubt they'll add it into the show so we'll see what he has