Page 120 of 143 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2139

Thread: Game of Thrones

I feel really sad for the farmer and his little girl. The Hound was right about them, and in taking that silver from them he quickened their demise. For once, he showed some heart and dreaded being right.

https://youtu.be/VKPEEIuU0to
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 07-16-2017 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Pretty good premiere...Set everything up nicely.

Not sure about Jon's decision tho, sure those 15 year old lords swore oaths...but what about rogue bannerman that hated rob/ the starks and want to get their house back on top. Apart from that he ruled like he was borned for it. Nice moment with Sansa.

Other northern lord seemed pleased tho.

I felt they forced the whole Jon vs Sansa thing. No way Sansa after all the crap she has gone thru will fight the last familly she has. They want us to believe that tho.

Sam finding the dragonglass setting up that Jon/danny meetting.

Jorah in the citadel waiting for his queen. Curious how he got there.

The hound finding that S2 (?) familly was nice. The seeing the wall in the flames...and A MOUNTAIN ?!? GET HYPED lol

Arya wiping out the Freys was just perfect

Arya confirming she is heading south for her list kinda sucks tho. JUST GO NORTH GIRL !!! But her continuing down south might get here to meet with Nymeria again...

PLEASE D&D BRING US ANOTHER WOLF

Jaimie starting to get a done with Cercei's crap, loved that je told her they have no ally's.

Euron...funny but overall meh for the 3 min he was on.

Overall i liked it alot
    And Bran finally getting to Castle Black

Yeah I kinda have a feeling Jon's decision might come back to haunt him. But it is exactly what he'd do. And it does make sense, in that he needs all the 'living'. I believe the thrust of the scene was to show more that Sansa is kinda cold blooded than Jon Snow's decision is 'final'

Funny to see TheHound after all these seasons crapping on the gods to finally find something to believe in

What do you think the priceless gift will be that dude brings back to Cercei? A Stark's head?
    Last edited by dizzolve; 07-16-2017 at 07:34 PM.
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    And Bran finally getting to Castle Black

Yeah I kinda have a feeling Jon's decision might come back to haunt him. But it is exactly what he'd do. And it does make sense, in that he needs all the 'living'. I believe the thrust of the scene was to show more that Sansa is kinda cold blooded than Jon Snow's decision is 'final'

Funny to see TheHound after all these seasons crapping on the gods to finally find something to believe in

What do you think the priceless gift will be that dude brings back to Cercei? A Stark's head?
    His gift is 100% danny's fleet related. No way he goes north with danny's armada at dragon stone.

If their is any stark vs Lannister action it will be late this season IMO

Just saw the preview for next week...

NYMERIA IS BAAAAACK

His gift is 100% danny's fleet related. No way he goes north with danny's armada at dragon stone.

If their is any stark vs Lannister action it will be late this season IMO
    It'll be Dorne. He's going to take them out for her.
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 07-16-2017 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    It'll be Dorne. He's going to take them out for her.
    Could be...Or he finds a certain bastard rowing alone....

But really tho...NYMERIA

Good beginning, and Arya really stole the show, what an intro! Just love her! Next for her are reunions with her direwolf Nymeria (last seen in Season One), Hotpie at the inn, and Gendry in King's Landing. I don't think she's gonna kill Cersei though...

Sansa is right to distrust the families of treasonous lords -- under normal circumstances, which these are not! Jon is one of just a handful of people who really grasps the gravity of the situation-- that this is all about the living vs. the dead and grudges and rivalries between houses or even kingdoms are all moot in the face of the greater impending threat. He was at Hardhome, Sansa was not, so she doesn't truly get it. But Littlefinger sees this as opportunity to drive a wedge between them and win her to his side. He's trying to anyway and I suspect he'll keep chipping away at that for several episodes.

Jamie's plan to attack the Reach in order to obtain the resources they need is a sound strategy, as is the alliance with Euron --even if he's treacherous; he's all that's left to them! I suspect he will attempt to capture Tyrion or Ellaria Sand for Cersei. Both are within range of his ships. Tyrion would require a very risky nighttime commando raid on Dragonstone though, so I think it will be Ellaria instead; Sunspear doesn't have dragons doing aerial reconaissance there!

The only drawback of the episode was an excessive amount of Sam slaving away and emptying chamber pots in graphic detail, repeatedly! Not necessary, we got it already! Stannis already told him there's dragonglass on Dragonstone, why did Sam disbelieve that? So not a big revelation, and I think he would have mentioned the Stannis intel to Jon before he left for Oldetown, or as soon as Stannis told him actually. So Jon will now go to Dragonstone to get it and find the island verry occupied now! The inevitable Jon & Dany meeting coming up!

Jorah evidently went to Oldetown to look for a cure at the Citadel and was jailed because the disease has clearly gone too far and he's already at least partially mad. I was hoping Jorah would have gone back to Qarth to consult the mysterious Quaithe but oh well. Sam will try to find the cure in a book probably. Remember that it was through maesters from Oldestown that Stannis' daughter Shireen was finally cured.

Great scenes in taking Dragonstone -good sets there! Powerful beginning to this season!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

That Giant was kinda cool too. Was he once on the side of the Wildlings - then died and joined the dead?
    Red 98

That Giant was kinda cool too. Was he once on the side of the Wildlings - then died and joined the dead?
    Nobody joins the dead...You die and if arent burn..just become a wight

joined in that ..

... they all are together and walking in the same direction -in a group

Was he a giant we knew in life?
    Red 98

joined in that ..

No, we only knew Wun Wun who died in the Winterfell courtyard in SE06EP09.

It was cool to have a little glimpse of the WW's and the Army of the Dead which will likely contain many giants.

joined in that ..

could be tje giant that grenn killed in thw tunnels in S4E9 or the one that got shot by a giant arrow. Most likely tho just a random giant to show the NK's isnt screwing around

could be tje giant that grenn killed in thw tunnels in S4E9 or the one that got shot by a giant arrow. Most likely tho just a random giant to show the NK's isnt screwing around
    No, all those were burnt.

Giant settlements were probably overtaken with many casualties by the White Walkers long before, plus their old burial grounds were probably reanimated as well. They probably have a ton of giants in the undead army!

WOW

Arya's no longer a little gal
    best thing I have read about the episode

Arya Stark drained the swamp!
    Having the 5th pick is pretty exciting this time of year

Pretty good premiere...Set everything up nicely.

Not sure about Jon's decision tho, sure those 15 year old lords swore oaths...but what about rogue bannerman that hated rob/ the starks and want to get their house back on top. Apart from that he ruled like he was borned for it. Nice moment with Sansa.

Other northern lord seemed pleased tho.

I felt they forced the whole Jon vs Sansa thing. No way Sansa after all the crap she has gone thru will fight the last familly she has. They want us to believe that tho.

Sam finding the dragonglass setting up that Jon/danny meetting.

Jorah in the citadel waiting for his queen. Curious how he got there.

The hound finding that S2 (?) familly was nice. The seeing the wall in the flames...and A MOUNTAIN ?!? GET HYPED lol

Arya wiping out the Freys was just perfect

Arya confirming she is heading south for her list kinda sucks tho. JUST GO NORTH GIRL !!! But her continuing down south might get here to meet with Nymeria again...

PLEASE D&D BRING US ANOTHER WOLF

Jaimie starting to get a done with Cercei's crap, loved that je told her they have no ally's.

Euron...funny but overall meh for the 3 min he was on.

Overall i liked it alot
    I get what sansa is saying but jon understands the bigger picture. Even if the karstark and the umber did betray them again the dead don't care and will wipe out anyone. It's gonna take everyone to take on the undead army. I'm still pissed they never mentioned jon umber.

The opening confused me for a second there but then once I saw everyone drink but "walder frey" I had a feeling something was up. What an opening.

I agree. I wanted arya to go north and reunite with jon and sansa. I liked jon and aryas relationship. As far as they know they think arya is dead.

The hound burying that family was a nice scene. And looking into the fire was also a nice scene. Maybe he has something to finally believe in.

Jaime looks like he's reaching the end of his rope with cercei. If she agrees to marry euron once he proves himself I can see Jaime really giving up on her.

From the cut of next week's trailer it looks like aryas dire wolf is back!

Overall solid episode has me hyped for the rest of the season...oh yeah the undead king has GIANTS!!!