Page 101 of 167 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2503

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    Joanna Robinson of Vanity Fair shared this spoiler-containing image on Twitter:

Confirmation that-despite what HBO is selling you-it’s not JUST Battle of the Bastards this week. Via @vigilist pic.twitter.com/JjZlTxpIVp

— R+L=Joanna Robinson (@jowrotethis) June 16, 2016

The issue of TV & Satellite Week magazine reads: (in white)

As Jon Snow and Ramsay Bolton do battle in the North, elsewhere in the Seven Kingdoms it’s the female characters who look the most likely to rule Westeros as season six comes to a close.

This week’s episode sees Yara Greyjoy and her brother Theon finally make it to Meereen where the Ironborn warrior finds an admirer in Daenerys.
    “That’s the beauty of the show,” says Emilia Clarke, who plays Daenerys. “As women, we accept our femininity and take strength from it.”

My guess is 70% battle for winterfell 30% merren
    Last edited by canadiansbronco; 06-16-2016 at 01:48 PM.

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Map of the North:

The Knights of the Vale's last known position was at Moat Cailin when Sansa gave Littlefinger the big finger at their clandestine Molestown meeting in episode 5. After Sansa's rejection, they either turned around and went back to the Vale, or they remained in a holding pattern as Baelish perhaps decided to wait for the outcome and the potential for mopping up.

Note also the locations of White Harbor and Greywater Watch, the seats of Houses Manderly and Reed.

They did send ravens to other houses including the Manderlys who may show up fashionably late. Since White Harbor is on the other end of the continent on the southeast coast it probably took some time for them to deliberate the matter, muster a force together, and then travel.

I think the Reeds (Meera's clan) will also send a small force because Howland and Ned were close friends. (left of Ned in the pic)

This would also bring the one living character who was present at the Tower of Joy into the picture in order to support 'The Big Reveal'.

Jon is marching on Winterfell from the north. If these houses are joining the battle they will have to approach as a separate force(s) from the south...or even united with the Vale army.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Map of the North:

The Knights of the Vale's last known position was at Moat Cailin when Sansa gave Littlefinger the big finger at their clandestine Molestown meeting in episode 5. After Sansa's rejection, they either turned around and went back to the Vale, or they remained in a holding pattern as Baelish perhaps decided to wait for the outcome and the potential for mopping up.

Note also the locations of White Harbor and Greywater Watch, the seats of Houses Manderly and Reed.

They did send ravens to other houses including the Manderlys who may show up fashionably late. Since White Harbor is on the other end of the continent on the southeast coast it probably took some time for them to deliberate the matter, muster a force together, and then travel.

I think the Reeds (Meera's clan) will also send a small force because Howland and Ned were close friends. (left of Ned in the pic)

This would also bring the one living character who was present at the Tower of Joy into the picture in order to support 'The Big Reveal'.

Jon is marching on Winterfell from the north. If these houses are joining the battle they will have to approach as a separate force(s) from the south...or even united with the Vale army.
    I think the vale stayed at Moat calin and will do the whole Gandalf save .

I also think the Manderly will show up last minute with their army and some stark men or loyalist that escaped the twins and found refuge in white harbor.

I DONT howerver think a reed army will show up. Howland ight show up alone, because he thinks it's time for him to reveal to Jon is true parentage. That or he shows up in episode 10 because that is where we get the TOJ reveal. But the cragnonmen are good at guerilla warfare and keeping people out of their land, they are not a open battle type of army. Pretty sure they didnt join force with robb when ned was still alive so i dont see them joining jon...But howlanddoing things on his own i can see that

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    I think the vale stayed at Moat calin and will do the whole Gandalf save .

I also think the Manderly will show up last minute with their army and some stark men or loyalist that escaped the twins and found refuge in white harbor.

I DONT howerver think a reed army will show up. Howland ight show up alone, because he thinks it's time for him to reveal to Jon is true parentage. That or he shows up in episode 10 because that is where we get the TOJ reveal. But the cragnonmen are good at guerilla warfare and keeping people out of their land, they are not a open battle type of army. Pretty sure they didnt join force with robb when ned was still alive so i dont see them joining jon...But howlanddoing things on his own i can see that
    Yeah I think the Vale forces probably stayed put too. Even if they returned to the Vale, they would still turn around and go fight, it would just take longer.

I didn't realize all or most of what the Reeds have are crannogmen. I thought they'd at least send a small token force, but Greywater Watch doesn't even have knights. Oh well...maybe there's a couple of other southern (of the North) houses that can chip in instead.
    Last edited by L.M.; 06-16-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    My guess is 70% battle for winterfell 30% merren
    My guess is 70% Winterfell, 15% Meereen, 15% Cersei flaming up King's Landing.

Last ep: Walkers breaching the Wall and Dany sailing for Westoros.
    Mop up Season 6, set up Season 7.

~~~
    The Three Headed Dragon

R + L = Jon
    A2+R = Dany
    A2+J = Tyrion ?

At THotU Rhaegar said "The dragon has three heads."
    If A2+J = T is true, all have Targ blood, each mother died after their birth.
    All "Born of blood".

Jon and Dany are a lock.
    The third ? ? ?
    Tyrion is a dark horse.
    In the book his hair is described as almost white.
    He has different color eyes, another Targ trait.
    Tywin's last words were "You are no son of mine".

Or, could Rhaegar's son Aegon still be alive and in hiding ?
    Could Aegon be the third head ?
    With Aegon, that would make all 3 children of Rhaegar.

Bran ? The Three Eyed Crow promised Bran that he would fly.

We're going to need 3 Dragon riders.
    Or do we ?

Who is the Third Head ?

Tyrion, Aegon, Bran...........Arya, The Hound ? ? ?
    I dunno.....

~~~

The Battle for Winterfell will be guaranteed epic !!!
    It was directed by Miguel Sapochnik, same director of Hardhome.

~~~

Like everyone else, I'm excited and I can't wait for these last two eps.
    But as Season 6 draws to a close, it will be grueling having to wait until next spring.
    Arrrgh...
    Enjoy the rest of Season 6 while it lasts !!!

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

My guess is 70% Winterfell, 15% Meereen, 15% Cersei flaming up King's Landing.

Last ep: Walkers breaching the Wall and Dany sailing for Westoros.
    Mop up Season 6, set up Season 7.

~~~
    The Three Headed Dragon

R + L = Jon
    A2+R = Dany
    A2+J = Tyrion ?

At THotU Rhaegar said "The dragon has three heads."
    If A2+J = T is true, all have Targ blood, each mother died after their birth.
    All "Born of blood".

Jon and Dany are a lock.
    The third ? ? ?
    Tyrion is a dark horse.
    In the book his hair is described as almost white.
    He has different color eyes, another Targ trait.
    Tywin's last words were "You are no son of mine".

Or, could Rhaegar's son Aegon still be alive and in hiding ?
    Could Aegon be the third head ?
    With Aegon, that would make all 3 children of Rhaegar.

Bran ? The Three Eyed Crow promised Bran that he would fly.

We're going to need 3 Dragon riders.
    Or do we ?

Who is the Third Head ?

Tyrion, Aegon, Bran...........Arya, The Hound ? ? ?
    I dunno.....

~~~

The Battle for Winterfell will be guaranteed epic !!!
    It was directed by Miguel Sapochnik, same director of Hardhome.

~~~

Like everyone else, I'm excited and I can't wait for these last two eps.
    But as Season 6 draws to a close, it will be grueling having to wait until next spring.
    Arrrgh...
    Enjoy the rest of Season 6 while it lasts !!!

No King landing at all this week, Cercei torching the city is the last episode (the description for ep10 is cercei awaits her trial). I bet they have a shot of Dany sailing towards KL and her seeing the city go in flames from the see, we might even get the vision where she walks in the throne room.

As for the head of the Dragon : Dany, Jon, Bran/tyrion. My guess is we only get 2 riders: dany + tyrion riding one of viserion or reagal or by Bran warging. Jon is part of that, but i dont see him ridding a dragon.

IMO this week will be the best episode of the series, i read an article that says they needed: 500 extras, 70 horses, 1600 pond of gravel, etc... Like you said same director as hardome, it will be epic ( he is also directing episode 10)

I dont even want to think about waiting for seaosn 7 at this point, i will probably cry when this show ends, especially with how the end will be bittersweet lol.

I think you guys are right about Cersei completing Aerys command to "Burn them All."

Season 7 is not the last season, so Dany doesn't have to set sail to invade Westeros right away, and she doesn't have anywhere near the "1000 ships" needed to mount the invasion yet. The Harpies burned 94 in Mereen in Episode 1, and Yara escaped with only 40. They may capture some of the Slaver's ships but that probably brings the total to around 100, 150 at most, IMO. They will need Dorne's navy, maybe the Reach's ships too if they have any to spare, and whatever they can steal, buy or force out of the Free Cities of Essos. It will take a few more episodes to nab all that I think.
    Last edited by L.M.; 06-18-2016 at 11:49 AM.

Season 7 is not the last season, so Dany doesn't have to set sail to invade Westeros right away, and she doesn't have anywhere near the "1000 ships" needed to mount the invasion yet. The Harpies burned 94 in Mereen in Episode 1, and Yara escaped with only 40. They may capture some of the Slaver's ships but that probably brings the total to around 100, 150 at most, IMO. They will need Dorne's navy, maybe the Reach's ships too if they have any to spare, and whatever they can steal, buy or force out of the Free Cities of Essos. It will take a few more episodes to nab all that I think.
    True LM, good points.
    Maybe that's Varys' secret mission.
    Gather allies and navies for Dany.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    True LM, good points.
    Maybe that's Varys' secret mission.
    Gather allies and navies for Dany.
    The pretext for his mission was to get allies for Dany in Westeros. His little birds are doubtlessly keeping him apprised of major political developments in Westeros like the recent coup by Ellaria who hates the Lannisters and wants war against the Crown, so Sunspear will be the first stop, I'm bettin'.

Dany, Yara, and Ellaria, and maybe even the Queen of Thorns = The Feminist Axis!

I'm hearing Jamie ends up killing Cersei & Jon doesn't kill Ramsey, but takes him prisoner.

Remember rumors are not spoilers lol.

The pretext for his mission was to get allies for Dany in Westeros. His little birds are doubtlessly keeping him apprised of major political developments in Westeros like the recent coup by Ellaria who hates the Lannisters and wants war against the Crown, so Sunspear will be the first stop, I'm bettin'.

Dany, Yara, and Ellaria, and maybe even the Queen of Thorns = The Feminist Axis!
    I was thinking House Tyrell but if Cersei toasts Tommen,
    Margaery would be the Queen of Westoros (unless she gets fried too lol).
    If Margaery is Queen, wouldn't she be in conflict with Dany's invasion ?
    Of course Varys could very well cut a deal and persuade Olenna to turn against the Lannisters.
    The undercurrent has been there for quite a while, evident in her her passionate disdain for Cersei.
    She'd bring House Redwyne and they have a fleet of ships.
    So yeah, I can see the Queen of Thorns getting on board !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Meereen? Man, I must've missed that part. Ok, ok, I don't want to bet money.... lol
    You can bet on it now.

Some people are saying that Waif is Arya, just split personalities. Some people are saying Jaqen was Arya when she was stabbed. There are so many different theories out there it's crazy lol.
    Hope you didn't bet on it.
    That week prior, my head was exploding.

I'm hearing Jamie ends up killing Cersei & Jon doesn't kill Ramsey, but takes him prisoner.

Remember rumors are not spoilers lol.
    Don't bet on it but I too have been afraid that just killing Ramsay would be too easy for GRRM.
    The whole world hates Ramsay, hope this is his last ep EVER !!!

Jamie/Cersie ?
    Losing Tommen could push Jamie over the edge.
    It would also line up with Maggy's prediction.
    Although twins, Cersie was born first so technically Jamie is her little brother.

Still wouldn't bet on anything anymore with GRRM at the helm !!!

We can only guess lol.