Page 113 of 168 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2519

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    source on that ? I dont believe i missed the announcment ?
    It's probably right as they stated a while back that it would be a mid-year or Summer release, but I can't confirm this date with a casual search for some reason.

It's agony waiting for a GoT new season. Adding a couple more months is hell!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    It's probably right as they stated a while back that it would be a mid-year or Summer release, but I can't confirm this date with a casual search for some reason.

It's agony waiting for a GoT new season. Adding a couple more months is hell!
    Yeh makes sens....But the wait is....hell really the longer it gets the more i crack and look at leaked set photo, but i really have to stop now cuz i have seen to much already haha.

Worst part is we are probably not getting a real (not hall of faces teaser type) trailer untill march or april....

the night is long and full of terrors lol and in our case...winter too

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    source on that ? I dont believe i missed the announcment ?
    I'm on my cell, hopefully this link works:

https://www.google.com/amp/en.yibada...?client=safari

"The release date of "Game of Thrones" Season 7 has been confirmed and is set to come out on June 25, 2017. Meanwhile, it seems like the clash between Cersei Lannister and Daenerys Targaryen is inevitable.

With the legitimate candidates for the Iron Throne now down to three, they are bound to clash sooner or later. With theories of Jon Snow and Daenerys possibly sharing a "nephew-aunt" bond, it only points to Jon/Daenerys contesting Cersei's reign as the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

The possibility of Cersei and Daenerys clashing in "Game of Thrones" Season 7 is getting more likely, according to Vanity Fair. One of the set locations for the show will be the Dragon Pit, which is located in King's Landing. The "Mother of Dragons" will go to the said ruins for two reasons: First is to establish a camp and more importantly, achieve her ultimate goal which is to capture the Iron Throne.

It goes without saying that the New Queen of the Iron Throne will not go down without a fight, and it just keeps getting interesting. This will also set-up the reunion between the siblings Cersei, Jaimie and Tyrion, who is currently the King's Hand of Daenerys. Should this come to fruition, the war is dubbed as the battle between Dragon-fire and Wildfire. Moreover, the recently released poster shows Daenerys' dragons roaming the skies of King's Landing.

In other news, British actor and Oscar winner Jim Broadbent will be joining the cast but the role is yet to be revealed, Entertainment Weekly reported. Nevertheless, the role is said to be significant and some fans at the
    website suggest that on one hand, he should play the role of Archmaester Marwyn, better known as Marwyn the Mage. On the other hand, some suggest that he should play Howland Reed, one of two people who knows the parentage of Jon Snow, the other being Bran Stark.

The show will be filming in Spain, Iceland and Northern Ireland and it will be the shortest season with only seven episodes. Also, Alan Taylor and Jeremy Podeswa are set to return as directors. Here are more fan theories on "Game of Thrones" Season 7."
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 01-15-2017 at 03:36 PM.

My body is ready for S7.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I'm on my cell, hopefully this link works:

https://www.google.com/amp/en.yibada...?client=safari

"The release date of "Game of Thrones" Season 7 has been confirmed and is set to come out on June 25, 2017. Meanwhile, it seems like the clash between Cersei Lannister and Daenerys Targaryen is inevitable.

With the legitimate candidates for the Iron Throne now down to three, they are bound to clash sooner or later. With theories of Jon Snow and Daenerys possibly sharing a "nephew-aunt" bond, it only points to Jon/Daenerys contesting Cersei's reign as the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

The possibility of Cersei and Daenerys clashing in "Game of Thrones" Season 7 is getting more likely, according to Vanity Fair. One of the set locations for the show will be the Dragon Pit, which is located in King's Landing. The "Mother of Dragons" will go to the said ruins for two reasons: First is to establish a camp and more importantly, achieve her ultimate goal which is to capture the Iron Throne.

It goes without saying that the New Queen of the Iron Throne will not go down without a fight, and it just keeps getting interesting. This will also set-up the reunion between the siblings Cersei, Jaimie and Tyrion, who is currently the King's Hand of Daenerys. Should this come to fruition, the war is dubbed as the battle between Dragon-fire and Wildfire. Moreover, the recently released poster shows Daenerys' dragons roaming the skies of King's Landing.

In other news, British actor and Oscar winner Jim Broadbent will be joining the cast but the role is yet to be revealed, Entertainment Weekly reported. Nevertheless, the role is said to be significant and some fans at the
    website suggest that on one hand, he should play the role of Archmaester Marwyn, better known as Marwyn the Mage. On the other hand, some suggest that he should play Howland Reed, one of two people who knows the parentage of Jon Snow, the other being Bran Stark.

The show will be filming in Spain, Iceland and Northern Ireland and it will be the shortest season with only seven episodes. Also, Alan Taylor and Jeremy Podeswa are set to return as directors. Here are more fan theories on "Game of Thrones" Season 7."
    Exciting news! Thanks. Dany and Tyrion exchanging some nasties with Cersei before hostilities will be fun to see!

I read somewhere that a few of the episodes in these last two seasons will be "feature-length" so perhaps 1.5-2 hrs long? That makes me feel a little better about the lower episode run.

Exciting news! Thanks. Dany and Tyrion exchanging some nasties with Cersei before hostilities will be fun to see!

I read somewhere that a few of the episodes in these last two seasons will be "feature-length" so perhaps 1.5-2 hrs long? That makes me feel a little better about the lower episode run.
    I would say that annoys me and makes no sense to do it that way but I don't watch week to week anyway. I binge so I guess it works out better to not have to pick up the remote and click start next episode.

I read something like that also.
    The directors said they are spending the same time, effort and cash as a 10-12 ep season.
    I would love some 1.5 -2 hr eps.
    The opening map credits take 15 minutes lol
    Looking forward to the end of June !!!

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Evidently the Khaleesi has wrapped up shooting for Season 7.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQDT12MlM2y/

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    Evidently the Khaleesi has wrapped up shooting for Season 7.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQDT12MlM2y/
    Thanks AZ, I've never thought to look at her instagram, and there's some great pix in there!

I like this shot with Tyrion and Varys:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BMfsWgnF...=emilia_clarke

"I BELIEVE THIS ONES GONNA BE A MIND BLOWER...🔥🍯
    #itakemyjobseriouslyiSWEAR..."
    ~~~
    Fire emoji and all !!

Over 4 million views in one day.
    It was almost at 3 million at 11 hrs.
    I guess you watched it a lot LM lol !!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    "I BELIEVE THIS ONES GONNA BE A MIND BLOWER...����
    #itakemyjobseriouslyiSWEAR..."
    ~~~
    Fire emoji and all !!

Over 4 million views in one day.
    It was almost at 3 million at 11 hrs.
    I guess you watched it a lot LM lol !!!
    I did.

RIP Mag Mar Tun Doh Weg

RIP Neil

Neil Fingleton Dies at Age 36:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...allest-9920763
    Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 02-28-2017 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post

What happened to Gendry Baratheon!? Doesn't he have a claim as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    What happened to Gendry Baratheon!? Doesn't he have a claim as well?

Humble Gendry didn't have the character to press a claim which would be very dangerous to do without an army to back him!

I do think we'll see him again as part of the Arya story arc. Her Revenge Tour will take her to King's Landing next, and that's where he is, probably pounding armor again in Flea Bottom. Now that she's old enough, their connection could blossom into an ill-fated romance. GoT likes to kill characters, bringing old ones back for a quick death (like Osha and Rickon) and Gendry is verrry expendable IMO. The bastard son of the usurper to the Targaryen regime has no place in an endgame which features Daenerys Targaryen. He's as good as dead!

I can't believe you beat me to this one LM !!
    Agree, Gendry will be toast !!!