Page 118 of 168 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2519

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    I don't think there will be any negociating involving cercei and Jon or Danny's camp...The iron bank might come collect thought !
    Hah! That would be funny!

From Jon's perspective as King of the North, and the first line of defense against the Army of the Dead, he will probably want the southern realms to stop fighting each other and send troops North. That will necessitate putting aside family feuds for the sake of human survival against the Walkers and attempting to reason with Queen Cersei.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Game of Thrones Season 7 Running Times, with Record-Length 6th & 7th Episodes!

Episode 1: 59 minutes
    Episode 2: 59 minutes
    Episode 3: 63 minutes
    Episode 4: 50 minutes
    Episode 5: 59 minutes
    Episode 6: 71 minutes
    Episode 7: 81 minutes

I've read the leaks...I'm not entirely sold, some of it sounds like bad fanfic, but we'll see. I don't mind spoilers personally. I just read summaries of each episodes not the entire script. If it turns out that way it'll make for a fun final run.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I've read the leaks...I'm not entirely sold, some of it sounds like bad fanfic, but we'll see. I don't mind spoilers personally. I just read summaries of each episodes not the entire script. If it turns out that way it'll make for a fun final run.
    I stopped myself at the leaked set picture and i am not worried...Comments about the leaked script like yours are a bit scary, but no way HBO screws the pooch

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    Game of Thrones Season 7 Running Times, with Record-Length 6th & 7th Episodes!

Episode 1: 59 minutes
    Episode 2: 59 minutes
    Episode 3: 63 minutes
    Episode 4: 50 minutes
    Episode 5: 59 minutes
    Episode 6: 71 minutes
    Episode 7: 81 minutes
    Thanks LM !
    I read some GOT cast interviews a month or so back and several actors all mentioned the same thing:
    Season 7 will be fast paced.
    IIRC, I think Jamie, Jon and Dany all said in separate interviews that each ep is like an entire season.
    If so, the writers can cover a lot of ground and really mix it up.
    After all, we're beyond the books now and anything goes.
    ~~~
    So looking forward to Arya and Bran, their commonality; lost, learned and back with a vengeance.
    ~~~
    Euron has a dragonbinder, maybe ?
    ~~~
    I want to see Benjen return.
    ~~~
    I still think Sansa is p***n**t.

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

While I love my theory about Jorah finding Valyrian Steel weapons in Valyria, I don't think it's gonna happen.

Legend says that Valyrian Steel was forged with dragonfire. They have dragons, they just need this secret which Sam can find in an old book. I think that's been brought up before -was that your idea AZ? Sam's arc has to be important to the main story otherwise it's just an irrelevant distraction, and this may be why he's really in Oldtowne. Additionally, it's not an accidental coincidence that Stannis told Sam that there are ample amounts of dragonglass on Dragonstone -where Dany seems to be headed! So I think they'll have plenty of weapons for dealing with White Walkers once Sam and Jon convene a war council with Team Dany.
    Does anyone ever know what happen to the dagger the assassin used to try and kill Brandon when he was in a comma? The last scene I saw it was Ned in the Hand's chambers before he gets arrested. Maybe Arya will find it?

Also I noticed while rewatchin all seasons that maesters have Valyrian Steel in their chain...not all...forgot what it signifies....enough to make some kind of weapon? Dunno...maybe a few arrowheads.

It would be cool if Sam figured out how to make more.

If I recall right Stanis homeland also had dragon glass.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Does anyone ever know what happen to the dagger the assassin used to try and kill Brandon when he was in a comma? The last scene I saw it was Ned in the Hand's chambers before he gets arrested. Maybe Arya will find it?

Also I noticed while rewatchin all seasons that maesters have Valyrian Steel in their chain...not all...forgot what it signifies....enough to make some kind of weapon? Dunno...maybe a few arrowheads.

It would be cool if Sam figured out how to make more.

If I recall right Stanis homeland also had dragon glass.
    Yeah that's Dragonstone, Dany's new HQ.

Maesters who specialize in magic/occult get Valyrian Steel links in their chain collars.

New trailer looking ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !!!!!

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

New trailer looking ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !!!!!
    YES IT DOES!!! I cannot freaking wait!!!!!!

From The Watcher's on the Wall site:

The Ultimate Breakdown of the Game of Thrones Trailer: Winter is Here!

Last edited by L.M.; 06-21-2017 at 04:39 PM.

YES IT DOES!!! I cannot freaking wait!!!!!!

From The Watcher's on the Wall site:

The Ultimate Breakdown of the Game of Thrones Trailer: Winter is Here!

Was chilling in my bed when i saw it pop up in my youtube....I jumped and startes squealing like nee born pupy lol.

On mobile right now, but when i get home i'll give my breakdown here.

Cant wait to see what alt shift x has to say about this !

"#winterishere" trailer released on the first day of summer? Someone at HBO is sooo ironical!

I don't know about you guys, but i am going insane waiting for the new season, i am going down the youtube GOT rabit hole haha.

I don't know about you guys, but i am going insane waiting for the new season, i am going down the youtube GOT rabit hole haha.
    Just 2.5 weeks away. We're getting real close now
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    Just 2.5 weeks away. We're getting real close now
    yeh i guess...Still won't be close enough for me untill it's 8 pm on sunday the 17th and i am sitting with this page open and the game of throne sub reddit haha