Page 141 of 168 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2519

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Wasn't blown away

Glad to see Arya wasn't the person she was portraying

Good to finally see justice for LF

Where is Jaimie headed all by himself?
    To finally become the hero he was always meant to be. Deuces, Cersei!

I hope he does have another encounter with Bran, though. That would be interesting.

"Oh, hello guy who pushed me out of the window. I should thank you for setting me upon the path to becoming the 3 eyed raven. I can see everything. Know everything. My powers are virtually omnipotent. Now, if you could pick me up, and carry me over to my chamber pot, that would be wonderful."

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    Yep, she did. Tricked Tyrion into thinking that she was pregnant.
    He appealed to her maternal instinct and she agreed to order her army to go help.
    I think she is pregnant (will miscarry to keep the prophecy valid) and I think it may be Euron's.

Hey, she slept with Lancel while Jaime was Robb's prisoner, so why wouldn't she give Euron his reward while Jaime was off taking Highgarden? And she and Euron hatched a secret plan without Jaime too.
    Batting .500 ain't bad.
    Not bad at all, AZ! Let's be fair --it was a tall order too, bud!

Right again LM !!
    IF Beric and Tormund made it off of that wall and we see them next season, it will be a miracle.
    I'm wrong I think, for now. Tormund was running toward the part of the wall which was not collapsing, Beric too likely since they were together. We'll see these characters die later. Beric will probably challenge the Night King directly and be slain. NK's demise is reserved for Jon or Arya with her sweet dagger (which could be a smaller adaptation of Dark Sister. Fitting, yes? )
    Last edited by L.M.; 08-27-2017 at 10:10 PM.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    "Ah, yes. The Night King...he has a dragon. I think I'll let this one play out like I did with Baelish, and just put an end to it by warging the dragon right at the most climactic moment possible... Now if you don't mind, I'm going to watch Margaery Tyrell get dressed again."
    Good use of those powers!

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I hope he does have another encounter with Bran, though. That would be interesting.

"Oh, hello guy who pushed me out of the window. I should thank you for setting me upon the path to becoming the 3 eyed raven. I can see everything. Know everything. My powers are virtually omnipotent. Now, if you could pick me up, and carry me over to my chamber pot, that would be wonderful."
    After Sam changes it.

Finale was alright. More of a big setup future episodes. The North loses Viserion, but gains Jamie Lannister. I wonder what role he'll play with one good hand.

Petyr's mind games with Arya only went so far since she had an all knowing brother . You don't really need to read people when that is on your side.

Not sure why Tyrion was at the bottom of the stairs outside of Daenerys' room. It may be something that wasn't shown between him and Cersei.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    Sorry Free, that dragon is definitely a wight imo. Full of holes and bones.
    But it would be a cool way for Bran next season.
    Yeah he definitely looks undead. Just not sure if that status would stop a warg from happening or not. He was also touched by the night king rather than raised, but who knows. Viserion could also be taken down by brute force. One of the other dragons, or Jon Snow, or Bran or something. Just as long as it has dramatic effect and the story is good.

We're back at square one when it comes to content. Hopefully HBO controls it better. It was nice to sit down Sunday night and watch it spoiler-free this weekend.
    You've got to know when to sack em...

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle View Post
    Finale was alright. More of a big setup future episodes. The North loses Viserion, but gains Jamie Lannister. I wonder what role he'll play with one good hand.

Petyr's mind games with Arya only went so far since she had an all knowing brother . You don't really need to read people when that is on your side.

Not sure why Tyrion was at the bottom of the stairs outside of Daenerys' room. It may be something that wasn't shown between him and Cersei.

Yeah he definitely looks undead. Just not sure if that status would stop a warg from happening or not. He was also touched by the night king rather than raised, but who knows. Viserion could also be taken down by brute force. One of the other dragons, or Jon Snow, or Bran or something. Just as long as it has dramatic effect and the story is good.

We're back at square one when it comes to content. Hopefully HBO controls it better. It was nice to sit down Sunday night and watch it spoiler-free this weekend.
    I had the entire plotline (and I mean the entire freaking thing) ruined for me in detail. Part of it was my fault for continuing reading. It didn't take away from my enjoyment of the episode though, it was a great freaking episode!

Bran's all like "Jon really needs to know this, we need to tell Jon befor....wait nevermind too late, he's having improper relations with his Aunt, I'm not putting my foot in this one again, being thrown out one window was quite enough for me"

I was wondering why Tyrion had that seriously concerned look when he knew Jon and Danaerys were getting busy. Is he fearful of losing his position, or does he think they will team up and kill his family, which he seemed to not want to happen? Hate to have to wait that long for answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    I was wondering why Tyrion had that seriously concerned look when he knew Jon and Danaerys were getting busy. Is he fearful of losing his position, or does he think they will team up and kill his family, which he seemed to not want to happen? Hate to have to wait that long for answers.
    It looked like hurt jealousy. Maybe he was starting to fall in love with her as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Just binge watched 6 seasons and I'm all caught up (took a month )

Have avoided this thread for some time, but may go back and read through some of you alls thought and all.
    No binged seasons 1-6, and had just got caught up on season 7.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I had the entire plotline (and I mean the entire freaking thing) ruined for me in detail. Part of it was my fault for continuing reading. It didn't take away from my enjoyment of the episode though, it was a great freaking episode!

Bran's all like "Jon really needs to know this, we need to tell Jon befor....wait nevermind too late, he's having improper relations with his Aunt, I'm not putting my foot in this one again, being thrown out one window was quite enough for me"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    I think Freestyle is on to something there. Tyrion could have made a crazy decision in order to appease Cersei. That might have been some foreshadowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It looked like hurt jealousy. Maybe he was starting to fall in love with her as well.
    My thought as well, it's entirely possible, and if true, why are they writing this in so near the endgame? Just so he and Jorah can cry in their beers together over her before they die?

Yea, same... was really confused by the multiple cut scenes to Tyrion outside her room looking upset. Really odd.

Also, I was originally extremely annoyed at that vision of Rhaegar and Lyanna getting married, as I thought they used Harry Lloyd again to play Rhaegar (like they recycled Dean-Charles Chapman who played Martyn and Tommen). I had to look it up to find out that he was actually a different actor. It was honestly confusing. They should have at least given him a different hairstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    My thought as well, it's entirely possible, and if true, why are they writing this in so near the endgame? Just so he and Jorah can cry in their beers together over her before they die?
    It kinda got hinted at a few times, there was a moment a few episodes ago where she said something to him in private that basically hinted that she wouldn't ever consider him that way and he looked hurt there too.

He's only attracted to her because they are brother and sister. (my bold prediction )

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle View Post
    I'm pretty sure a warg target has to be living in the normal sense of the word. The mystical undead state is generated by the Night King's magic and puts all creatures in this state under the control of the White Walkers. The enchantment North of the Wall (or within a certain radius of the Night King more likely) raises all corpses into the Army of the Dead if they aren't burned by nightfall. As demonstrated at Hardhome, the Night King has a "manual override" on this enchantment and can make wights "on demand". He most certainly raised Viserion to be his wight steed this way; wights and White Walkers have the signature blue eyes.

I think they may fashion bolts tipped with dragonglass for the scorpion ballistas as a means for bringing Viserion down. Then finish him on the ground with Longclaw or Heartsbane.
    Last edited by L.M.; 08-28-2017 at 09:44 AM.

Winter is Coming!

I think with Tyrion it was a combination of things.

I think he was jealous and hurt because let's face it. Who wouldn't be after months/years with her?

Two I also think he felt he was starting to have power of persuasion or manipulation over the most powerful woman in the world. And now he probably fears he is going to lose that the more Jon gets involved with her emotionally. He may fear this will be the end of Danesrys having so much power.